PAYBACK

crazy_4_alias said:
Yah, I just had to put that in there, I couldn't resist. And yah, I'll pm u when I get anything up. Anyone else reading this?
Thanks!!!!
Maybe they read it and just don't review....

that's how everybody is with my fic, if u look at the # of views after u post a chapt and u look at em 3 hours later, but there r still no reviews, that means ppl were in your fic, most likely reading it, what else would they doing in it?

freelancer26 said:
that's how everybody is with my fic, if u look at the # of views after u post a chapt and u look at em 3 hours later, but there r still no reviews, that means ppl were in your fic, most likely reading it, what else would they doing in it?
that's cruel......sometimes I'm feeling stupid with my short reviwes but otherwise would it be unfaier to the author not to say anything

Freelancer, you don't NEED to reveiw, you're an author! ok, it's your turn to post a chapter, but don't put i up untill SOMEONE besides A.I.C. and Valerie post (I'll let her slide since she's on page 8, and I don't think she has read it yet) A.I.C., if nobody posts, we could try PMing you the chapters or something......... if everyone who read this had reviewed, we would have over a thousand replys by now....I feel gyped.....R/R, all. (Hmmm, now where have we heard THAT before?)

ok the names weird but hey it's my nickname. anywho i love the story so far and it's turing out great. i love the plot.

Well, it sounds concited (I think) if you go into your own fic and say : "Wow, great chapter!" to yourself. It's fine if you review a co-author's, though. I mean, u r posting anyway, and I know u like it because u wanted 2 write it! Ok, sorry if I've been sounding mean or anything, this just bugs me! And YAY! Finally, someone new is reading, and actually reviewing!

crazy_4_alias said:
Freelancer, you don't NEED to reveiw, you're an author! ok, it's your turn to post a chapter, but don't put i up untill SOMEONE besides A.I.C. and Valerie post (I'll let her slide since she's on page 8, and I don't think she has read it yet) A.I.C., if nobody posts, we could try PMing you the chapters or something......... if everyone who read this had reviewed, we would have over a thousand replys by now....I feel gyped.....R/R, all. (Hmmm, now where have we heard THAT before?)
havent checked up on this story for a while sorry about that writing a whole season takes up alot of time you know.Sorry but i like this story

here's the next chapt!

chapter 12

ISTAMBUL

Vaughn and Weiss drove through the traffic, wondering what had happened to Sydney. Vaughn was worried, worried that she was dead, or barely alive. eather was no good. Vaughn could just picture her in her grave, dead.

"I'm gonna kill that b@$t@rd."

"You don't even know what's going on."-Weiss

"He has Sydney and will probally kill her, if he hasn't already."-Vaughn

"We don't know that."-Weiss

"You should of heard him talk, he sorta sounded proud."-Vaughn

"I think you need to settle down."-Weiss

"I can't, I just can't."-Vaughn

"Learn to. Where did you say Sark's wrehouse is?"-Weiss

"Just find a concrete building, any building and brake into it, it's that simple."-Vaughn

"Fine."-Weiss.

They appoached a concrete building, it looked like Sark's type of thing, but they could be wrong.

TBC...

Back