Queens of the Battery

:lol: LMAO!!!! wow this is so good Vicki!

omg... sunfire!!! :eek: :Ph34r: I just cant believe it...

:lol: I love the timezone parts ^_^ :rotflmao:

YEA! And ewwwwwwwwwwwww! I kissed a squirrl hehehe! MUST..... THINK... OF.... JONATHON..... JACKSON!.... OR.. VAUGHN! hehehe YEA! I LOVED IT VIKKI! I am still laughing! hehehe! Night all! :smiley:

thanks guys!!and siri, i had to put time zones in here more than once i mean..LOL!!thanks guys and yep im off to bed as well!night!!and sufnire dont go kissing anymore squirrels, ya hear?!LOL

I have stoped! I am now thinking of kissing vaughn! MY VAUGHN ERRRRRR! ok kate you have inspired me! Ok In gym I was talking to porter about the evil squirrls that stare at me during first period and this guy I dont even know just walked up to us and started to stare. I asked him why and he asked why we thought squirrls were evil. We told him everything and he like backed away...... hehehe so in the I named my water bottle after him. ( I am not a stalker I just asked some people what his name was) So my water bottle is named pete! hehehe o and today I saw a paperclip and automatically thought of bill! :smiley: O and Vikki I loved your story again hehehe :smiley:

hehehe! keep em coming! :D you know, i was on earlier and the forums were down, i was so scared, I thought i'd have to go another day without my queens of the battery fix! :eek: :Ph34r:

Sunfire_77 said:
I have stoped! I am now thinking of kissing vaughn! MY VAUGHN ERRRRRR! ok kate you have inspired me! Ok In gym I was talking to porter about the evil squirrls that stare at me during first period and this guy I dont even know just walked up to us and started to stare. I asked him why and he asked why we thought squirrls were evil. We told him everything and he like backed away...... hehehe so in the I named my water bottle after him. ( I am not a stalker I just asked some people what his name was) So my water bottle is named pete! hehehe o and today I saw a paperclip and automatically thought of bill! :smiley: O and Vikki I loved your story again hehehe :smiley:
:lol: you'll scare everyone away if you tell them that...

I dont tell everyone! Just people that scare me! Its the best way to keep people away! Make them think your crazier then them! hehehe GREAT STORY VIKKI!!!!!!!!! Hmm where are you! :smiley:

LOL< sunfire im right here!LOL, and i will be updating i just want to go around the board once or twice then i will be here to write and post! and fledermaus, thank you!!!!im a fix you guys, im a like a drug!(wow im excited to be a drug, yep i need an apointment with dr.b!quick!) and yes sunfire thats hilarous so now water bottles are named pete(and you bet he is in the next one!LOL)

YEA! Vikki is going to post! I am happy now! hehehe! you do have good timing! Petes in my back pack right now! I need to clean him out of the water I had in him! hehehe Ok I am scaring myself! :smiley:

And hmmmmmmmmm You didn't miss much go syd. Well I think you missed pete my waterbottle! He is named after this person at school who I think will never bother me again......... :smiley: hehehe

Ok I am just waiting patiently! :smiley: See Like an angel! :smiley:

*in the far corner of the books forum in childrens books are sergio and sunfire finally coming to a halt after running into the night away from the battlefields.
"sergio do you think we are doing the right thing? i mean i love you but running away from our friends and family. i mean who will i talk to alias about, no squirrels watch alias you want to kill it!and i cant live without my weekly dosage of alias, its dr.b's orders anyhow!"
"sunfire lets not overact, i would never stop you from watching alias, never because i see how important it is for you but in answer to leaving your friends, yes you have to because i dont think they would accept us. or wouldnt accept me.."
"yes they would, if they got to know you!*tears begin to form in her eyes, she has no clue what is giong on, yesterday she was set in her ways squirrels are evil and now the one squirrel that made her think that they are evil is back in her life proclaiming his love for her. she looks in his eyes and all she can see is the truth."um......i dont....i yes. ill go with you, ill go wherever you want me to go, ill leave whoever i must leave and ill even miss an episode of alias."*giggles but not evilly* he laughs with her
"if you come, ill make sure you wont miss an alias ever!"
"then thats that, lets go.... lets get out of here...i never did like it here anyway."
"are you sure?" he takes her hands in his paws and smiles softly.
"yes...*then in a more sure voice*yes im sure. farewell allalias, farewell."

*now in the expansive marshes of the general section, the brave protectors of the tap dancing battery wander through the alias fun forum. By now jo has ordered poppy to carry her and go syd is talking to the battery about how and why exactly the tc thinks like they do and how they are so weird! marshall is caculating how to swing a rope around a block of cheese coming at him at a thirty-two degree angle at the speed of 56 miles per hour while singing oh danny boy in japanese. fledermaus and a56 are giving each other secrets on how to kill a squirrel and of which color to change their light sabers too. Their peaceful walk along was quickly disrupted though, as they walked into the things that would never thread, they realized that they had stepped into a trap. this thread which had been home to the most odd and wonderful:smiley:wink:smiley: stories was now run by the stalker, crazy mean oversized water bottle named Pete. as they rounded a corner at the base of a hill, they heard its round base rolling over the fresh green hills.
"Fi-Fiy-Fo-Fum, killing alias is fun. Fi-Fiy-Fo-Fum, tc will die someday, fi-fiy fo-fum, i smeel tc members!!AUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"oh no! im glad i brought my hockey stick with me!"says jo with a smile the size of russia
"what hockey stick?!"a56 asks with a puzzled face
"the only hockey stick that matters, it was vaughn's but i kind of stole it and now its mine all mine! and it has powers!"
"ooo can i see it?!" a56's eyes go wide but suddenly turn away from the wonderful hockey stick when the water bottle comes into view.
"UhOH!you guys its bigger than i thought. if we dismantle this we might have to swim out of here!" fledermaus says as he/she(sorry i dont know if you are male or female!) sees Pete the waterbottle, pete is atleast three hundred times the normal size of a water bottle and is holding in his cap an early edition of the alias season 2 finale!
*okay what did you think? okay? sucks? great?(i know wishful hoping on that one?!)LOL, i might update later tonight! who knows?!LOL
"

Back