Random Questions

Yup I saw it(S3, I presume)...I love that eppe! My five is a tad fuzzy though... My gosh! It's awfully late!...1:47 <A fortyseven!

wait.. ok so i copied it off a website

five little speckled frogs
sat on a speckled log
eating the most delicious bug (yum yum)
one jumped into the pool
where it was nice and cool
so there were four green speckled frogs

^ that's right

and the blind people thing.. hmm.. :Ponder: good question

anything could be on a website I mean I could write the words on a website right now couldn't I?

And I must be right about the frog thing I mean I have to lead the whole distric in singing it whenever they're a camp or a bonfire and I've been to loadsa camps and things where it's never been sung with gulumphs

I'm with Louise on this one JuJu...I mean she has all the stresses right!

Oooh, and the blind people thing...hmmm....are there any blind people we could ask on all A?

Maybe it's just with the other senses?

you live halfway across the world

australians aren't sophisticated enough to know what people in other countries do (and sing)

*sigh*

There wont be any blind people on AA cause they won't be able to read it....

and thank you Jai

are you gonna watch this english bitsize in a min? Might as well as i'm up...

huumm :Ponder: *thinks back to last international camp* what were the ozzies singing.... Umm ok i'm helping at an international guide camp this summer and i'm gonna talk to the ozzies about it. K?

Yup, I am! And I'm sure you get things that read sites for the blind...I am positive that's why you're meant to put those caption on pictiures on websites that come up when you scroll over...so that the machine can read what the picture is?

Back