Season 5 Rate: "Prophet Five"

What did you think of "Prophet Five"

• 5 - One of the best Alias episodes ever!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 - It was great!

• 3 - It was good

• 2 - It was OK

• 1 - It was bad

• Total voters
When he got shot like 50 thousand times, I was like bawling. I did not want to believe the they would kill him off on the season premiere. They would have at least waited a couple of episodes, to give us time... but no.

And then during commercials, I was telling my sister that maybe he's not dead. Show comes back on and he's in surgery and comes out of that alive. I was soo excited. He's alive!!!

And OMG!!!! The scene where they're talking about baby names... how sweet and sad was that??? Isabella. That's a beatiful name. But then he flat lined, and I started crying again.... I'm crying now, just writing this reaction.

Ah! Stupid commericials. But I was still thinking that he would have survived. And when the show came back on, it appeared that everything was fine. But then the nurses came in. And when they put the sheet on top of him, I was in tears. :cry: :cry: Everything was going so well. And then he died. That's not the way it's suppose to be!!! :cry:

I do agree that Sydney should have showed a little more emotion during the funeral scene. This is the second fiancee that she's burying. Hey! Maybe by not showing emotion, she knows something we don't know.... maybe??

I cannot believe that he's dead. I need some time. It's way too soon. I'm going to be a complete wreck tomorrow.

As much as I hate the writers right now for killing off Vaughn, I have to say that it was an emotionally good episode. Not the best one, but it's up there.

AHHHHHHH!!!! :cry: He can't be dead!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

ok we all know in our hearts he can't be dead.

does anyone remember seeing any clues? im not very good at that but hoping someone picked up something during the ep. i had this whole plan to tape it n rewatch for the clues but my vcr was acting up.....

so pllsss if anyone has it post them.

OMFG THATS NOT TRUE I TAPED IT SO IM GOING TO WHATCH IT 20 MORE TIMES AND PAY ATTENTION TO EVERY DETAIL
J.J ABRANS HAD TO BRING HIM BACK FROM BEING SHOT 16 TIMES JUST TO KILL HIM AGIAN
WHY WOULDENT SYD CRY SHE CRIES IF HER DAD IS FOUND OUT AS A DOUBLE AGENT BUT NOT IF VAUGHNS KILLED OH NNNNNOOO VAUGHNS NOT IMPORTANT ENOUGH

Oh wow,I forgot about all the drama here!

Ok,IMO...I think that they are staging Vaughns death!
To kill him off now is way to easy!
And ALIAS doesn't do easy!

Anyways,it was a great show! Sweet,sad,funny,exciting!
Loved it!

omv...i have 3 thoughts:
1. I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY FRIKKIN KILLED VAUGHNIE IN THE FIRST FRIKKIN EPISODE!!!!
2. I knew this was coming since about June
3. I don't think he's really dead unless JJ's playing a sick joke by putting MV's name in the castlist in the opening credits (did anyone else notice Greg & Mia weren't mentioned?)

*dies* x_x

I AM SO, SO, SO, MAD AT THE WRITERS, WHAT KIND OF POEPLE DOTHRY THINK THEY ARE, THROWING THAT AT US???? BUT I AGREE WITH WHOEVER SAID IT, JACK HAS SOMETHING GONING ON AND I WON'T REALLY TRULY BELIEVE THAT VAUGHN IS DEAD UNTILL VARTAN'S NAME ISN'T ON THE MAIN CREDITS, ANOTHER THING, THEY DIDN'T SHOW LENA OLIN ON THE CREDITS, I'M SUPER MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry: (n) :eek:

NO. This is not happening. It cannot be happening. I have been crying for since he got shot. I'm running out of tissues.
NO. They can't kill him off. Not in the season premiere. It just isn't right. I need to go think now.
NO. I will not let this happen.

they killed Vaughn!!!!! i seriously cried all through the ep because i had a feeling it was going to happen. he can't be dead!!! i know it for some reason!!! i trust J.J. i know he would not do that, but seriously it was really sad. i am going to go to school very sad. i hope i don't cry during classes thinking about it. like J.J said i am going to rewatch the ep. for clues as to what is going to happen. by the way i love the name isabella bristow vaughn!!! we finally get an s/v baby and vaughn "dies". what kind of felgercarb is that. anyways i better go before i go crazy. **runs to run to rewatch the season preimere.

Oh man oh man! I loved it! I think that I am going to be sick...Vaughn dead? It can't be....they had a closed casket..there is no reason for that...his face wasn't disfigured...***scampers to run a few laps around the block***

There is no way Vaughn is dead. They never showed him in the casket, and they closed the blinds when they were trying to revive him, so we never saw him actually dead. Remember, Jack authorized whatever was needed to be able to extract Vaughn and Syd back to the States. So Vaugh is alive, recovering, and Syd is doing everything for him until he is able to come back.

ok....im sorry if this dosent fit the mood, but ive been looking for ever, WHAT is the name of the piano song towards the end during the funeral and starts in the hospital, its driving me insaine. someone please contact me Via AIM or PM or Email
Aim= Prettyboi71
email= Demonis89@gmail.com

PLEASE, its killing my BRAIN!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :Ph34r:

I too don't think vaughn is dead. Like someone said, he was listed in the credits as main star; unlike greg grunberg who was listed as special guest star. I think that if they were really killing him off they wouldn't be listing him as a main star anymore.

Hopefully he isn't dead. I'm gonna keep looking for clues to see though.
I was surprised though by how much emotion she didn't show at the funeral. I guess maybe we will see more of that, along with butt kickin revenge girl in the next few weeks or months; whenever they decide to bring vaughn back (*fingers crossed*).

AHHHHH i cried :( vaughn cant be dead or im not watching the show anymore. i swear.
the fanbase will shrink tremendously if vaughn is actually dead. although im convinced he's not. (n)

i cant believe what just happened. i am sort of happy because now that gives alias a really good new plot line, but at the same time i'm sad because i feel like sydney is very alone. i mean where is it going to go?? her and renee are going to become great friends???

Does anyone remember the old soap called "Dallas" I think they killed off the main male character and it ran them into the ground soooo bad they had to bring him back and pretend the whole season he wasn't in was a dream. I can't believe anyone would make the same mistake no matter how on the edge Alias wants to get there is no way they would shoot themself in the foot. Come on folks they do numbers on each character in the show I am sure it question came up "Is this going to hurt us?"
So don't fret ladies and gentlemen there is nothing to fear Michael will be back. If not well you can all just kill yourselves that, I feel, would solve the problem :smiley:

Just is in no way condoning suicide or self-inflicting bodily harm she has also said all of the statements above based on pure self-reassurance and is posting solely for her own benefit

I'm in denial right now I just can't believe it. I swear to god I was totally crying during the funeral scene absolutelly more than Syd it actually made my mum sad too. I don't if he is really dead I seriously hope not, but Syd wasn't really crying on the funeral so that might say something right? Yes he can't be dead I'm still in denial
HE IS NOT DEAD, HE IS NOT DEAD, HE IS NOT DEAD.

I rate this an OK, because as a season premiere, it needed to have more excitement. For me, Alias is not about romantic relationships, but the story. Character interactions yes, but not romance per se. Vaughn's death does not elicit much feeling from me. I don't really care about him except for what he contributes to the plot. As a person, he wasn't that interesting like Jack, Sloane or Marshall are.

What a great episode! I loved it!
TRUST ME EVERYONE... VAUGHN IS NOT DEAD!!!!
NO, I am not an official source, :smiley: , but it's so obvious that they faked his death! THey HAD to fake his death in order to keep him safe from the people who are after him and tried to kill him. There were other signs too - the way Jack and Sydney kept giving each other those pointed stares (after they'd been planning to get him somewhere safe anyway) - and the fact that they didn't show Sydney grieving and screaming and everything the way they did when Danny died. She just happened to walk away from him when the screen began to read "heart failure." CLosed casket at funeral.
THis is going to be brilliant, I just know it!!!!
Great job JJ and crew!!!
***I think I will go run around the block too!!!!***

Back