Read any good books lately?

Anything by Jonathon Carroll, James Patterson, & Patricia Cornwell. I love mysteries and suspense. The Hobbit & Secret Garden are 2 of my all time favorites.

Recentely i read the *Alias* books: Declassified en Alias Recruited.
I had to read them in English (they were not in Dutch, but i don't mind though)
I like them very much.

Does anyone know when the next one will be out??
So i can start ordering it!!

Greetz, kouk
:angel2:

I just read the Red Tent for school, awesome book. Now I'm reading Seekers Mask by P C Hodgell.

I think the next one comes out sometime in march, so soon!

To be exact, March 11!!! :jump:

kouk said:
Recentely i read the *Alias* books: Declassified en Alias Recruited.
I had to read them in English (they were not in Dutch, but i don't mind though)
I like them very much.

Does anyone know when the next one will be out??
So i can start ordering it!!

Greetz, kouk
:angel2:
the second one, A Secret Life is already out. and Disappeared comes out sometime this month

I just read a bunch of Biographies:

The Day John Died and Educating Esme (I would recommend this book to any of yall!)

Also I love Norah Roberts

Okay what is LOTR is that the title is it good??

~KM :angelic:

ooo its great! i love it, one of my favorite books ive ever read! its about a college girl who lives in NY and its her life as a nanny for the upper class of new york city!its a riot and touching too! i defiantly recommend it!!the situations she is put in, is just too funny!LOL!
*right now im reading the sequel to Blackbird(a memoir that is soo sad by Jennifer Lauck) and its so good, i cant stop crying her life is so sad, it really makes you appreciate what you have in your life.

I just finished War and Peace, highly reccommend it! Looks are decieveing it's long yes, but don't be intimidated by it; it is a wonderful novel. I haven't really found anything that sparks an interest. Do any of you have an recommendation as to what I should read? :smiley:

what type of books are you usually interested in? i have read an assortment of books bc im in literay circle at my school(i know sad but true and proud of it!!LOL)

I haven't read a lot of the books on these lists, I think we need to get a new shipment at the library! Anyways, I'm reading the Princess Diaries by Meg Cabot right now, it's one of the funniest books ever! We have this "reading class" for English where we have to read for 50 mins, and I was laughing out loud for half of it! Very good book for teenage girls.

I also loved The Giver by Lois Lowry, A Wrinkle In Time by Madeline L'Engle, The Harry Potter series, and The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis. Very cool. Little Women is really good too, and I really liked Oliver Twist. I'm just starting LOTR, I've had the series for awhile but I haven't gotten around to reading them.

I loved The Giver and Oliver Twist (and all Charles Dickens books)! I love the Harry Potter series as well, but LOTR is definitely better.

I loved the princess diaries! all of them are simply hilarious!!

yesterday I found this book, called Jemina J., by Jane Green, the same author of one of my favorite books, Bookends, and it was soo good I finished it last night!!

i just finished still waters by jennifer lauck and i loved it! a very good book. and now i have already started my next one, a false sense of well being, the beginning is very different after the first chapter i was alittle creeped out, she talks about seeing her husband dying even though he is alive!LOL, but its good so far(im on chapter 3 and started it like ten minutes ago!LOL)

just started confessions of a shopaholic by sophie kinsella yesterday and it's hysterical so far! i can completely relate to the main character's shopaholism. :lol:

Back