Remember When

Dude he is so over Alice! He's head over heels for Syd and Lara, so I wouldn't be suprised if he has broken up with or plans to break up with Alice. And they are right she is strong and will survive.
Great update
Thanks for the PM

aww that was great!!
you meany for leaving us on such a cliff hanger :P
Vaughn is SO sweet!! i hope that he leaves Alice and that him and Syd get back together!! :D (if you do that i will love you forever!!)
thanks for the PM
cant wait for more :smiley:

That was great ... love Michael suprise ... Syd really souldnt think that way ... love Lara soo cute ... Michael seems to keep forgeting about Alice lol ... thanks for the PM ... more soon please

I have the perfect answer that Vaughn should give: "Oh, she's my EX-Girlfriend!" :angelic:
-And I'm sure Syd will be healthy by their wedding!!!
Great update!! Thanks for the pm!!!

hhehe. "who's alice."

correct responce:
"Um... I dont know. Just this stalker chick who won't leave my house even when i've physically thrown her out before."

heheh. ok, funnier in my head.

“Who’s Alice?” they both asked at the same time.

Only the woman who hopes to be the future Mrs. Michael Vaughn. :rolleyes:

So, I'm wondering who Sydney chose to be legal guardina of Lara, if she (heaven forbid) should die? Jack, I'm presuming. Francie and Will could be back-up.

Thanks for the PM.

Chris

Good update. I loved Francie and Will's response, "Who's Alice?" :lol: i hope that syd is going to be alright. and i was like awwwww when vaughn said he wanted to be right beside syd or whatever the line was. too cute. thanks for the pm.

-erin :smiley:

Back