The Summer to Remember

i dont know what i would do if i found my parents drunk...

love how romatic vaughn is!

great update and thanks for the pm!

Awww....that's a cute chapter..drunk?? hmmm..interesting twist....Wonder what events will take place...

Hey...it's a great story!!!keep updating!!!

add me to the pm list peas???

gtg,
aliasaddict (s/v to be specific) ^_^

:eek:ldhi: Hi! I know it's been a while, but I hope you will still read, considering this is one of my favorite chapters and a turning between two certain characters. Please enjoy and don't forget to R&R!!!

-erin :smiley:

Chapter Sixteen
“Hullo Sydneeey.” Irina said slurring Sydney’s name.

“Mom are you drunk?”

“Of ‘ourse not Sydneey.” Irina said waving her hand around denying it.

“I’m going to help you upstairs. Where’s dad?”

“In thee lake with Billy.” She said giggling this time.

Sydney helped her mother up the stairs and into her parent’s bedroom where she locked the door in hopes of not finding her mother doing something stupid. She ran outside and sure enough there was Jack Bristow swimming around with Bill Vaughn in the moonlight singing “Row, Row, Row Your Boat.”

“Daddy!”

“Sydneey comme join us.”

“No dad…you need to come on out.”

“Nooooooo…it’s cooooo.”

Sydney got Michael from his house who had found Amiele who wasn’t all too drunk sitting reading a book.

“Michael, come help me get my dad and your dad out of the lake singing Row, Row, Row Your Boat.”

“Alright…we leave them for a couple hours and this happens…it’s so unlike them.”

“Adults can be kids you know.”

“But kids will be kids.” Michael retorted.

The successfully got their parents out and went to bed never discussing what had happened that night.

Early next morning, Sydney went for a run around a fourth of the lake and back to her house. On her way away from her house she saw Vaughn running in the opposite direction back.

“Hey.”

“Hey!”

“You sure are perky Syd.”

“No, running just gets me going and awake especially this early. I couldn’t sleep last night.”

“Same here. Do you want to go to the St. John Beach for the day?”

“Sure. It could be a family outing!”

“Okay, Miss Perky.”

“Shut up. As soon as I get back, I’ll ask my parents.”

She continued to run down towards the one-fourth mark where she had a little run in with ex-boyfriend Danny Hecht.

“Hi Syd!”

She kept on running, now starting to sprint further.

“Sydney, let’s talk. You can’t avoid me for ever.” Danny yelled as he started sprinting after her.

“I can, and will.”

“C’mon. I’m really sorry and would just like to be friends.”

“You’re old news Danny and you cheated on me. YOU CHEATED ON ME! What don’t you get about that?! That is a major respect issue. We’re over, I’m not talking, and I have a BOYFRIEND!” She was now yelling.

“You know what Sydney Bristow? I just want to be your friend, that’s it. Is that too hard to ask? THAT is a major respect issue. You have put all that in the past and just enjoy friendship.” Danny yelled back and started running again.

Sydney ran the other way tears rolling down her eyes, she started running faster and faster and faster until her heart couldn’t take it any longer and she collapsed. The last thing she saw was a bunch of little stars.
-------------------------
Lauren Reed was heading out of her two-story lake house when she saw Sydney collapse on the side of the road. She didn’t hesitate, “MOM! DAD! Come outside quick!” Lauren yelled.

She ran over to where Sydney was lying. “Sydney? Sydney can you hear me?”

There was no response, Sydney’s skin was clammy.

Mrs. Reed came running, “Is she alright?”

“I’m not sure,” Lauren replied.

Mrs. Reed knelt down beside Lauren and pushed Sydney back and forth lightly to try to get her awake while Mr. Reed went to get the hose. Within forty seconds Sydney awoke again to the feeling on cold water on her neck.

The first thing Sydney saw were Lauren and Mrs. Reed sitting beside her.

“Sydney, what happened?” Mrs. Reed asked.

“I think I passed out from running too fast.”

“Okay dear, how about I call your parents?”

“Okay.” Sydney replied rambling off her phone number.

She watched Mrs. Reed walk away, and then said to Lauren, “Thank you. I owe you one. You saved me even though you hated me.”

“No problem. Let’s just call it truce and be friends again.”

“Okay.”

Lauren and Sydney sat there talking until Mr. and Mrs. Bristow came to take Sydney back to their house. Mrs. Bristow thanked the Reeds’ profusely and invited them over for dinner that night. The Reeds’ accepted and would be at their house around seven o’clock.

On the ride back Sydney was questioned by her mother about her condition.

“I’m fine mom, I just passed out, I didn’t have anything to eat, I just had some Carnation Instant Breakfast stuff.”

“You know that isn’t enough to have when you go running.”

“I know, but I felt fine.”

“There is no excuse for that, now let’s go eat a good breakfast then we can go down by the lake for the day.”

“Oh, speaking of mom, the Vaughns’ want to know if we want to go to St. John’s Beach today with them.”

“Sure, let me call Amielé and set a time to leave by and everything we need to pack.”

Sydney ate breakfast then headed up to her room and went on-line.

Welcome xoSydneyox!

Hockeyman57: Hey, is something wrong, I heard yelling after I left.
xoSydneyox: Yeah, I had a run in with my ex, Danny Hecht.
Hockeyman57: Eww u dated him?
xoSydneyox: Yeah, but shut up
Hockeyman57: I just can’t believe it; Sydney Anne Bristow dated Daniel Hecht. Ewwww.
xoSydneyox: SHUT UP!
Hockeyman57: Geeeeesh. So can u and ur family go 2 St. John’s Beach?
xoSydneyox: Yup, go to your window
Hockeyman57: ok

Sydney cranked her window open and saw Vaughn do the same.

“Much better, I get to see your face.” Sydney said.

“Same, but what happened to your one side of your face it’s scratched. DID DANNY HIT YOU?!”

“Nooooo, I got upset and passed out by the Reeds’ house. I’m fine though, Lauren actually helped me.”

“No way.”

“Yeah way, and we’ve called a truce.”

“That’s good, no more girl fights for you then.”

“Yup.” Sydney replied smiling, “What’s St. John’s Beach like?”

“It’s pretty. Great for swimming and the town has the best ice cream and food around.”

“Sounds like it’ll be a lot of fun, I can’t wait.”

“SYDNEYYYYY!” her mom called out.

“Gotta jet!” Sydney told Vaughn.

“See you soon gorgeous.”

PM LIST
6helterskelter6
Alias_Angel
Alias lover 818
aliaschick347
AliasSydney502
angels_fire_88
Carney4ever
Chicketepee
crazy for alias
dandan
derevkointraining
Donniegirl
Emetib17
farliieansds225
fire*n*ice
funkymonkey
grassyass
gregstar
gtwallichs
hannahb
Jen-Jen
Julia47Thorne
KAliasGirl
Kate_14
Laura_vaughn
maddy28
MH55995
mnkdance963
NadiaSantosFan
oooRevesDouxooo
sabbiee_co
secret_agent_angel
Silvinha
SpygirlAmy
stealthy
Syd-157

Syd_ Vaughn
Syd_Vaughn4ever
sydneyalias
Sydneymicheal
Sydneyv22
texasalias2004
tubby
tunita
undercoverphoenix47
vaughn4eva24
vaughnsgurl4lf

hehe i could actually imagine syd yellin at danny
and lauren and the truce i know this will sound wierd but i think its good...for now
and vaughn hes too sweet
and irina DRUNK ....lmao if only the kgb knew hehe

Back