Season 3 Resurrection?

I think that it means one of two things: 1) Vaughn and Syd's relationship is resurrected (and its about time! No more of this longing glancy stuff)

2) Vaugns father. The signs have been not-so-subtly sprinkled throughout the season.

Maybe Sydney finds the doctor that took her
two years, and he helps her remember her two years.
SO my point is maybe its julia thorne being resurrected?

:confused: i think that i confused myself HAHA

montymonkey said:
I think that it means one of two things: 1) Vaughn and Syd's relationship is resurrected (and its about time! No more of this longing glancy stuff)

2) Vaugns father. The signs have been not-so-subtly sprinkled throughout the season.
Its not Vaughn's father.
<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Kind Of A Spoiler</span>

<!--spoilerbs--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>SPOILER </td></tr><tr><td id='SPOILER'><!--spoilerbe-->
It says in the new Alias magazine quote from Jesse Alexander " Vaugh is a character who we haven't really seen much of about, his back story. We've heard about the things that happened to Vaughn's father in the past. There are going to be more clues about what really happened with his father and why Irina KILLED! "
<!--spoileres--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--spoileree-->

I guess that the resurection is the achievement of Rambaldi's work. Of course, I would like if it was the resurection of Francie but she's been dead for a while and it would but pretty sci-fi if she came back to life. I think we'll know what's going to happen as we get closer to the finale. Have a nice Alias ;)

yah i agree...i think its the ressurection of something of rambaldis...and not necessarily a person. at least thats what i hope...

Pls ... no resurrection on vaughns part ... I mean, I don't wanna go throught the trauma againa of having a spy meet his/her dead father/mother storyline again ...

OMG ... I just thought of something ...

what if its the resurrection of <!--spoilerbs--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>SPOILER </td></tr><tr><td id='SPOILER'><!--spoilerbe-->Sydney, back from the coma, after the fight with Freplica, from Season 2 Finale<!--spoileres--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--spoileree-->

I like the Rambaldi work idea.
But it can't be Francie(the good one) because the covenant used her body in the fire at Syd's apartment!

Alias_Spy said:

sydney already knows what happened to her, and she willingly had her memories removed meaning she doesnt want to remember! it wasnt some evil dr who took them away, she wanted them to be removed.

MVhunny said:
Alias_Spy said:

sydney already knows what happened to her, and she willingly had her memories removed meaning she doesnt want to remember! it wasnt some evil dr who took them away, she wanted them to be removed.
She didn't want to remember where she hid the cube so that the Covenant could never find it!

MVhunny said:
yah i agree...i think its the ressurection of something of rambaldis...and not necessarily a person. at least thats what i hope...
i totally agree....i think it will be a thing, some sort of connection to rambaldi.
still, u never kno!!

I don't think it is Rambaldi!
becasue in that cube was a part of his tissue. It was alive!
so technically he is alive!!!

xoAliasox said:
Does that make sense
no

...and we're not saying rambaldi is ressurected, we're saying its possible that its an object thats ressurected, like a rambadi machine and not a person,

Back