Season 3 Resurrection?

aa22378 said:
QUOTE]
This was what I was thinking it was going to be. Rambaldi said that he would return and it was going to be in the form of a child and that the one - Sydney - would be the one to bring it forth. That was why the coventant took her eggs. She burned all of the vials on the table, but what if Sark got one out. Maybe the passanger is the one that will carry the Rambaldi's child that is from Syd's egg?
Thats a good idea, but on the prophecy thay showed who would actually give birth to the child and the picture was sydney unless they did a mistake and its sydney's half sister, u never know they could look alike or supposed too. The passenger could have changed her face so the FBI dont go looking for her, since she knows about Rambaldi too.The Sark taking a sample would be a good explanation too.
The resurrection could have nothing to do with wat were trying to find out either. It could be part of the storyline in that episode, like the beginning of an old situation Sydney and the CIA had to take care of in the earlier seasons. Does that make sense?

umm sortof...i dont think i completely understand what youre saying. but i think this ep has to tie stuff up mostly from this season, before dealing with stuff from pervious seasons.

PunkRockGirl said:
Entertainment weekly says...

<!--spoilerbs--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>SPOILER </td></tr><tr><td id='SPOILER'><!--spoilerbe-->Cryptic Clues: The world's most dangerous family grows again when Sydney discovers a myterious sister. And fret not, Lauren haters: She's headed toward comeuppance. "Yet the consequence is that Sydney will have to make this incredibly difficult choice," says producer John Eisendrath. "She can only save one of the two people she cares about most in life."

What We'd Like to See: Sydney chooses--ooh, this is tough--her dad, sending ex-lover Vaughn to his death. But with Sis' help she assembles a Rambaldi device that transports her back to the moment of decision. This time, she picks Vaughn and lives happily ever after, except for the whole I let my daddy die complex.
<!--spoileres--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--spoileree-->

Could that be the meaning?

:eek:
oh my irina. holy s*** that'd be awesome

SydnVaughn4ever said:
Hopefully, Syd/Vaughn's relationship or Evil Francie!!! Now that would be awesome!!! Or what if this whole season really has been a dream??? And resurrection is everything in Season 2's finale being resurrected and Season 3 never happened!!! If that makes any sense.... LOL :eekhair:
that would be crazy, but stranger things have happened

MVhunny said:
xoAliasox said:
MVhunny said:
yah thats what i said before...i really hope its not a person because YAH way too many people have come back to life!

emily also... WAIT when did vaughn come back to life?
Vaughn came back to life because they all thought that he was dead.

And now we have Sloane to add to the list that has resurrected!!
Too many people
vaughn was missing...no one ever thought he was dead. and seriously, jist go back and edit your post instead of double posting...
You know it's funny you mention that because I had noticed it also. I'm not a picky person but his/her posts come minutes apart. It's even funnier that on the new points system, that's an infraction ;)

tell you the truth I could care less about moving from like an agent to a double agent or whatever! I am just here to post!
And the reason I double post is mostly because they have a different topic or more than an hour or so has past since I posted the last one.

omgomg!
i totally thought about the possiblity of season 3 beign all a dream or something b/c i think that might just be insane enough to be one of jj's ideas but i dunno...
and also im thinking about the possibility of rambaldi being resurrected and im think thats definatly not gonna happen cuz its too obvious - like everyone thinks that immediately and we know from past experience that suff that happens on alias- no one can ever predict....

xoAliasox said:
tell you the truth I could care less about moving from like an agent to a double agent or whatever! I am just here to post!
And the reason I double post is mostly because they have a different topic or more than an hour or so has past since I posted the last one.
Hi there! No need to go on the defensive with me :smiley: I was just mentioning a fact about the new rules regarding the points system. You might go check it out. Click the link below your avatar. I am suggesting this because it talks about double posting and also signatures that are more than 7 normal lines long. This could affect you directly. Ciao ;)

Seanman2326 said:
xoAliasox said:
Too many people have died and came back to life.
Irina
Vaughn
Sydney
Allison
Please know more!!
vaughn never came back from the dead what you talking about?!
yah, i know thats what i said!!! he was missing for like an hour. but he never "died".

yah, i know thats what i said!!! he was missing for like an hour. but he never "died".
[/quote]
Yea, but you could say the same for almost every character on that list besides Sloane and Emily, who really did get some stuff injected in them to bring them back to life after drinking that wine. ex. Irina wasnt dead... she was just missing for like 20 years! or Sydney wasn't dead, she just was missing for like 2 years. I think what people are saying is that theres been too many times where people have gotten the shock or thinking that someone on the show died. Like in Vaughn's case, everyone thought he was dead on the season finale of S1, but he wasn't. Or for Sydney, when she fell down that tunnel when Anna E. kicked her down it, some people could have thought she was dead, but then the next ep or commercial break (i dont remember, i watched that ep on the dvd so i dunno if it went to a diff ep or just a break for commercials) she had her foot caught on the ladder so she didnt die.

But yes, i agree that the shock of characters possibly being dead is getting old, so i hope they come up with something original.

They wont make the whole season a dream. not only would that piss of several people JJ already assured us long ago that he would not do that and this was in fact all truly happening.

Why was it important that we learn that Bill Vaughn was a follower of Rambaldi and he died because he was hiding Nadia - if it isn't going to become relevant in the near future? It is possible that the resurrection involves him, since we have clearly seen the others who have been killed (Danny, Francie, Emily, Diane, Senator Reed, etc.).
However, I hope this is not the case, since we have already had one reuniting of child wih assumed dead spy parent.

The story of the Mother and her Child, who dies and is resurrected, is told in many ways. ...
This a line from the Bible. This could be Irina & her daughter, which one ?

at first i thought it was vaughns father - which woudl still be amazingly awsome but now that they talked about him in blood ties im not so sure its gonna be him
i now think it could be freplica/allison doren/faux francie or whatever the hell you wanna call her... cuz i think will killed her but you never know

but i swear if its rambaldi... :rolleyes: :shakes fist: im gonna throw up then kill someone

Remember what Vaughn told Syd. The Passenger will fight the one in the Prophesy and neither will survive. The ressurection may be related to that. If I may speculate a little,

<!--spoilerbs--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>SPOILER </td></tr><tr><td id='SPOILER'><!--spoilerbe-->Could this mean that Nadia will be possessed by Rambaldi via the green fluid?  If he possesses her body and she's there along for the ride, that's basically what a passenger is.  When Syd met Nadia, there were no animacities between the two women.  Something must happen to Nadia in order for them to go at eachother's throats.  I think the second to last eppy will deal with Syd searching for Nadia and the finale will show the changed Nadia and the two half-sister's battle.  The cliffhanger might be who survived and who didn't.  Or about do we get the old Nadia back or is it still Rambaldi controlling her?<!--spoileres--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--spoileree-->

FYI, I spoiler-tagged the above speculation in case it gives anything away with what little episodes remaining.

I am sure that we will not find out what it is right? Won't it be the very last second of the ep and they will be standing there looking at it and we can't see it? Then we have to wait all summer and speculate? When will they start filming s4 so we can know what is going on??

Back