Season 3 Resurrection?

MVhunny said:
xoAliasox said:
Does that make sense
no

...and we're not saying rambaldi is ressurected, we're saying its possible that its an object thats ressurected, like a rambadi machine and not a person,
you said that what I said didn't make sense so let me make it make sense.

In the cube that Sydney hid from the covenant was Rambaldi's tissue.
Marshall said that the tissue was alive. So technically Rambaldi was still alive.

Do you understand what I mean?

yah i get it...but so are you saying he CANT be resurected, or that he is going to be??

i think youre saying he cant be, and i agree. and i dont think its going to be a person, i think its going to be a thing...or if it has something to do with a person, then it will be the attempt to ressurect someone.

Alias_Gay said:
Pls ... no resurrection on vaughns part ... I mean, I don't wanna go throught the trauma againa of having a spy meet his/her dead father/mother storyline again ...

OMG ... I just thought of something ...

what if its the resurrection of <!--spoilerbs--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>SPOILER </td></tr><tr><td id='SPOILER'><!--spoilerbe-->Sydney, back from the coma, after the fight with Freplica, from Season 3 Finale<!--spoileres--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--spoileree-->
holy sh*t that just gave me chills! i hope its not that...just for the sake that i don't want to think that season 3 was all for nothing and that we have to start from season 2 again! they always have insane psycho cliffhangers in the finale and that's a probable one.

what if its the resurrection of <!--spoilerbs--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>SPOILER </td></tr><tr><td id='SPOILER'><!--spoilerbe-->Sydney, back from the coma, after the fight with Freplica, from Season 3 Finale<!--spoileres--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--spoileree-->
[/quote]
SO NOT...that would undo the whole season...would anyone REALLY like to see that happen?? i think even jj has realized what the fans want, and that is DEF Not what most of us want.

I think it would be kinda cool if it was Vaughns father!

Besides we still have to find out who is head of the Covenant!

HeatherLOVESAlias said:
Alias_Gay said:
Pls ... no resurrection on vaughns part ... I mean, I don't wanna go throught the trauma againa of having a spy meet his/her dead father/mother storyline again ...

holy sh*t that just gave me chills! i hope its not that...just for the sake that i don't want to think that season 3 was all for nothing and that we have to start from season 2 again! they always have insane psycho cliffhangers in the finale and that's a probable one.
I know it can't happen ... its just to help people guessing whats gonna happen ... ;)

This is crazy, I think its gotta be something like rambaldi, which is freaky considering he's like 1000's of years old. Whatever it is, it's gonna leave us hanging......................................................

Ok heres an idea...a little crazy but it would make sense:

What if the "resurrection" is really vaughns father-- who has either been dead or alive no one knows. Remember way back in Season 1 or 2 cant remember...Vaughn specifically said "After they were done torturing him he could only be identified by his teeth"....Now didnt Vaughn also say to Sydney "you were identified by your teeth" because the fire destroyed her body yadi yada....
Well if Sydney is alive and the CIA thought that it was her body because of the teeth identification isnt it possible that some unkown enemy (or even the covenet) did the same thing with vaughns father???

people have been speculating about that...but in an interview one of the writers said wed discover more about vaughns dad and why irina KILLED Him...so im assuming hes dead...at least i hope hes dead!!

Alias_Gay said:

what if its the resurrection of <!--spoilerbs--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>SPOILER </td></tr><tr><td id='SPOILER'><!--spoilerbe-->Sydney, back from the coma, after the fight with Freplica, from Season 2 Finale<!--spoileres--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--spoileree-->
OH MY GOD!!!
that would be MEAN!!!!
REALLY REALLY MEAN!

My thought of resurrection is that since Nadia is coming and she can recreate the Rambaldi devices. Than I think that it will be the resurrection of Rambaldi's work!

yah thats what i said before...i really hope its not a person because YAH way too many people have come back to life!

emily also... WAIT when did vaughn come back to life?

Seanman2326 said:
Alias_Gay said:

what if its the resurrection of <!--spoilerbs--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>SPOILER </td></tr><tr><td id='SPOILER'><!--spoilerbe-->Sydney, back from the coma, after the fight with Freplica, from Season 2 Finale<!--spoileres--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--spoileree-->
OH MY GOD!!!
that would be MEAN!!!!
REALLY REALLY MEAN!
I know ... its so not happening ... JJ will not do that ...

and most importantly ... we are way into the Rambaldi thing ... that going back would make all useless ... so, don't worry ... I was only trying to get people "crazy" .... ;)

and pls. don't kill me now ... :lol:

Back