Right In Front Of Me

It's actually a good thing that Sydney told Michael.
That way he could tell her about Bill. Now, they both
have a secret between them. That will help to keep them close.

If Bill is still with the CIA and has a cover job of the bank, could
Jack still be CIA? That could help explain how he new when
Irina was being released.

They finally kissed and admitted to each other how they felt.
I agree with Michael, they should not tell their moms.
I wonder how long they can keep it from them.

“I don’t think we should tell our mothers though,” Sydney told him.

“Are you kidding?!” he laughed. “Of course not. They’d be planning a wedding before we’d even finished the conversation.”

“Yes,” she laughed softly. “We need to take it slow and figure this out, because… who knows… it could be…,” she let her voice drift off.

“Definitely,” he smiled before kissing her again.

YAY!!! it's about time!!

Chapter 8
Michael had been right, after a few days of letting the crazy news from her parents sink in, Sydney was able to understand why they hadn’t told her and why it was so important to keep it a secret. In addition to that, she was completely giddy and overjoyed about the fact that she was finally with Michael. That evening, they were going on their first official date, which actually turned out to be quite easy. All Sydney had to say was that she and Michael were going to a movie and they were going to grab some dinner on the way and her parents weren’t suspicious at all because it wasn’t the first time that had happened, in fact, it happened quite often.

“Good evening, my dear,” Michael said to her in an extra suave tone when he opened the passenger side door for her.

“You know, I love that you’ve always done that,” Sydney said with a grin.

“Why, thank you,” he smiled at her.

“Why, you’re welcome,” she smiled back. “So, were your parents suspicious at all?”

“Nah. I just said I was going out with you and they never questioned it,” he told her.

“Wow…,” she sighed. “This whole secret thing is actually going to be very easy.”

“Yeah…. Except we have to be careful where we kiss, or that might tip ‘em off,” Michael said.

“No, really?” Sydney said sarcastically as she rolled her eyes. He grinned at her.

Before the movie, they went out to dinner at a restaurant. It wasn’t an overly fancy restaurant, but it was a nice one. Once they had ordered, they fell into an awkward silence and Sydney began to panic.

“What is it?” Michael asked, noting her pale face.

“Well… it’s just… this is kinda awkward,” she said with a slight cringe.

“I know!” he exclaimed in disbelief.

“Why is that?” she asked.

“I dunno… I mean, we already know like everything about each other…,” he sighed.

“Well, not everything. I don’t reveal all my secrets to you, Michael,” she smiled mysteriously.

“Really?” he asked, intrigued. “What have you kept from me… aside from the gross girly stuff?”

She laughed softly. “Well, I don’t know if this would qualify as ‘gross girly stuff’ but I caught Nadia making out with some kid who had a lip ring.”

Michael grimaced. “Ew.”

“I know!” she exclaimed. “I don’t know what’s wrong with her.”

“She’s Nadia,” he shrugged. “She’s always been that way.”

“I know… maybe it happened because you dropped her on her head when she was a baby,” Sydney smirked at him.

“Hey,” he pointed a finger at her. “I did not drop her. She slipped and she didn’t even fall… my mom caught her.”

“Uh huh,” Sydney smiled.

“Syd! Mike! How are you guys?!” Sarah, who apparently was their new waitress since she brought them their meals, asked.

Sydney and Michael exchanged slightly panicked glances. “Oh… fine, how are you?” Sydney managed.

“Eh, you know,” Sarah shrugged. “So, are you two like on a date?”

“What?! No,” Sydney and Michael said quickly.

“Oh, ‘cause I could have sworn I saw you two holding hands,” Sarah eyed them suspiciously.

“We weren’t,” Sydney told her.

“Alright,” Sarah sighed before walking away.

Sydney bit her lip and looked over to Michael. “That was close.”

“That was bad,” he said. “If anybody finds out about it, our mothers will find out.”

“Yeah,” she cringed. “I guess sneaking around just got a bit more complicated.” Michael nodded.

They finished their meal and made careful attention not to act any differently than normal, especially when Sarah was eyeing them. After they ate, they went to the theater and thankfully, since it was dark, they were able to hold hands and Sydney rested her head on Michael’s shoulder.

“So…,” Michael sighed as they were walking out to his car. “I won’t be able to kiss you goodnight at our houses… so I guess I should do it now.”

Sydney stopped beside the car and turned around with a smile. “I guess you should.” Michael leaned his face in close to hers and kissed her lips lightly, but she grabbed the front of his shirt and pulled him closer.

“Mmmm Syd, it’s the middle of the parking lot,” he mumbled between their kisses.

“So,” she sighed while still kissing him.

“Syd,” he laughed slightly and took a step back so she couldn’t attach herself to his lips again.

“Sorry,” she said rather sheepishly as she looked down at her feet. “I just really like kissing you.”

“I like kissing you too,” he assured her. She smiled at him. “So… tomorrow night my parents are having one of their date nights so they won’t be home…. You wanna come over and we can... do some kissing?” he smiled.

Sydney laughed softly. “That sounds like a great idea.”

~*~

“So… what’s going to happen to us when we leave for school in two weeks?” Sydney asked sadly once the movie they were watching on Michael’s couch was over.

“I dunno… now it’s going to suck even more to leave you,” he sighed.

She snuggled up to him and sighed, “I know.”

“We’re not going to see each other until fall break,” he pointed out sadly.

“That’s awful! I’m going to miss you,” she frowned.

“I’m going to miss you too, but we can call each other and IM each other… it’ll be okay,” he smiled at her. She leaned over and kissed him. He pulled her closer until she was practically sitting in his lap while they kissed. They had only been sitting that way for about five minutes before they heard the garage door to Michael’s house open and they shot apart from each other as quickly as possible. Sydney moved a seat cushion away from Michael and made sure she looked as normal as possible before Michael’s parents walked in.

“How was the movie?” Sydney asked them casually.

“Horrible, but oh well,” Amelia sighed. “How was yours?”

“Alright,” Sydney shrugged. Amelia gave them a smile before walking back into the kitchen. Sydney and Michael exchanged grins and tried not to laugh.

“We’re awesome,” he whispered to her.

“Yeah, something like that,” she laughed.

HA! They're awesome! :lol: They're totally getting away with it... for now. :woot: I can't wait until the mothers find out! :D

:( I actually forgot for a second that they have to leave each other. :o_O: That's going to be tough. :cry: I don't want them to part. And only two weeks?!?! WHY COULDN'T THEY HAVE FIGURED THIS OUT BEFORE??!?!?!??!?! :cuss:

~Anja

She leaned over and kissed him. He pulled her closer until she was practically sitting in his lap while they kissed. They had only been sitting that way for about five minutes before they heard the garage door to Michael’s house open and they shot apart from each other as quickly as possible. Sydney moved a seat cushion away from Michael and made sure she looked as normal as possible before Michael’s parents walked in.

“How was the movie?” Sydney asked them casually.

“Horrible, but oh well,” Amelia sighed. “How was yours?”

“Alright,” Sydney shrugged. Amelia gave them a smile before walking back into the kitchen. Sydney and Michael exchanged grins and tried not to laugh.

“We’re awesome,” he whispered to her.

“Yeah, something like that,” she laughed.
It would be a whole lot of easier if they just told them :lol: Awesome update :D Can't wait for more.

awwwwwwww their so cute
and they r sooooo gonna get found out
thanks for the chap
can't wait for the next chap
thanks

luv Chicketepee :seehearspeak:

Oh man they're still lucky that no one is suspicious as of yet but I wonder how long tehy will still be able to continue their sneaking around...
Great update and I can't wait to read more :D

Back