Season 5 Sark

There is a spoiler at Spoilerfix.com that says, according to Kristin on Eonline, that Sark will be back for two episodes!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm so happy :D
What do you think it means? I belive Sark and Vaughn are connected in some way, maybe in Vaughns "My name isn't Michael Vaughn" way.
Or maybe Sydney has to get Sark to help her finding Vaughn?

I was thrilled when I heard this too! :D I hope that when Sark is on the show, they focus on his character, sort of like they did last season. Any more "lime" scenes would be also be greatly appreciated ^_^

Maybe Sark knows somthing about Prophet Five and Bill Vaughns involvment, since Irina knew about Vaughn, and Sark used to work with Irina?

I hope it's true, can't wait!!!

Wonder what he'll do.. Maybe he's been enlisted in Gordon Deans "the new SD-6/Covenant" organisation?

Or, as I still hope, he's involved with Vaughn in some way.

Wonder what he'll do.. Maybe he's been enlisted in Gordon Deans "the new SD-6/Covenant" organisation?

It wouldn't surprise me if Sark was some how involved with this new organization. Maybe he helped Dean infiltrate APO. Maybe he even ordered Dean to kill Vaughn in revenge for Lauren's death. Anything is possible.

That is a really good theory! But wouldn't Sark kill Sydney (Vaughns love of his life) to get even

True but I think Sark always hated Vaughn more than Sydney. Sark may not necessarily feel a romantic connection towards Sydney, but they have a connection through their work in the field. I never got the impression that Sark hates Sydney. If anything, I think he may admire her.

I'm not a big fan of Sark, but it would be nice to see a familiar face on the show. It feels like everyone has been replaced :(

It wouldn't surprise me if Sark was some how involved with this new organization. Maybe he helped Dean infiltrate APO. Maybe he even ordered Dean to kill Vaughn in revenge for Lauren's death. Anything is possible.

Maybe Sark is the mastermind behind it . . . :smiley:
But I don't see Sark being in the same organization as Dean though. Although I would actually like it if Vaughn's death was at Sark's command in some ways - it would at least bring a semblence of sense to his death. So far it just seems pointless.

Still, the last words we heard out of Sark's mouth were something like "I'm a man of my word, Sydney." He saved her butt - even though Vaughn killed Lauren. It almost sounded like they were willing to make him a good guy. I was intrigued - and then typically he dropped out of the picture. So I'm hoping when they bring him back they pick up at least a little bit where they left off with him.

Back