Sarkney Art [2]

From the promo... Tags just in case...

promosarkney.gif
promosarkney2c.jpg
promosarkney2b.jpg

Alright my darling fellow Sarkney's, I was watching and making screencaps of the episode "Endgame," When low and behold, along came my muse, and it inspired me to make a new Sarkney fanart. Enjoy, my darlings!

believe.jpg

~*~*~*~*~*Cheers--Rachel~*~*~*~*~
smilies-23955.png

:thud: OHHHH MAMA...................... 🤤

What a wonderful Christmas present, Rach! ^_^

ETA: I think it may even prove inspiring... which is AWESOME because I really really miss writing fics...

Leslie said:
:thud: OHHHH MAMA...................... 🤤

What a wonderful Christmas present, Rach! ^_^

ETA: I think it may even prove inspiring... which is AWESOME because I really really miss writing fics...
[post="1128283"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Ahh..thanks Les. Always happy to make others smile. And fic you say? If you post it, PM me right away, I want to be the first to review and say lovely things about it, because I'm sure it will be fabulous. ^_^

Rach, always love your creative Sarkney fanarts. (y) Tried to do some on my own, but failed miserably :(

BTW, love your sig too. Very cute! :smiley:

Rogue said:
Rach, always love your creative Sarkney fanarts.  (y) Tried to do some on my own, but failed miserably :(

BTW, love your sig too.  Very cute!  :smiley:
[post="1131426"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:blush: Thanks Rogue. It should be noted, I put about six hours of work into my Sarkney pieces, so it's definately a long process of obsessive detail oriented editing. My advice to you, try and try again with the Sarkney art, my first pieces looked horrible! (I'd show you an example of my first pieces, but I've deleted all of them...get rid of the evidence, that's the key! ;) ) I love feedback like yours because it makes me feel like all those hours of work were worth it. (Wow, listen to me, I sound like a cheesy commericial. :rolleyes: )

toxic karma said:
:blush: Thanks Rogue.  It should be noted, I put about six hours of work into my Sarkney pieces, so it's definately a long process of obsessive detail oriented editing.  My advice to you, try and try again with the Sarkney art, my first pieces looked horrible!  (I'd show you an example of my first pieces, but I've deleted all of them...get rid of the evidence, that's the key!  ;) )  I love feedback like yours because it makes me feel like all those hours of work were worth it.  (Wow, listen to me, I sound like a cheesy commericial.  :rolleyes: )
[post="1131986"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Hey toxic, you're welcome! ^_^ Well, six hours of work, that sounds pretty long to me and I'm not sure if I can withstand that long myself. Have installed Adobe Photoshop recently in my PC and I'm still playing around with it (I mean, I have no clue whatsoever on how to go about making a WP :confused:). So in the meantime, I'm just enjoying and admiring the works (especially on Sarkney) here, done by the talented and creative members (like you) :smiley: and I definitely is looking forward to more of your wonderful fanarts. :smiley:

Hey can anyone tell me where to get caps from that promo? I need a new sig, and I want to see if i can use them!

*cough* Les...a little help?

**Lol. Never mind. FOund em. (alias-media)

omg, that's SO detailed! I could never put that much time into anything. Great job! And all this wallpaper succeded in was making me angry. Maybe I'll try again after the actual episode. And if you can't see it, maybe Les can help out a little... ;)

*Lyrics - Gwen Stefani - Serious

Link

Back