Sarkney Art [2]

I really missed Sark in Alias. So, I've been making wallpapers. :smiley:

VaughnSark23copy.jpg

23JulianSark12.jpg

Whoa. I haven't been in here in forever!! :love:

Are the Echoes caps that you used the ones from Alias-Media, Kathy?

hotpot said:
Whoa. I haven't been in here in forever!! :love:

Are the Echoes caps that you used the ones from Alias-Media, Kathy?
[post="1235423"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yep :smiley: I just forgot got to put that on there :rolleyes:

Thanks, I'm glad you all liked my Sark wallpaper :D

I had to make a wall of the "Bubbly" scene :P (one of the best episodes this season, I might add :D)
I used a different style this time than I've used before, though. What do you think?

echoeswalldarkthmb.jpg

:hug: SO good to have you back here, Ace. ^_^ That is SUCH a gorgeous piece!!! I looove the repetition of pics and the geometric-ness... I agree with Siri, I love this new style! I might just have to use this WP.. :naughty:

wow ace I adore that wp :smiley: i was just playing around with kinda sparse wallpaper yesterday trying to make something look cool :smiley: i love the arrangement and colors and love the cropping of the bottkle in his hand (y) really gorgeous work!!!! (y)

Bufflias said:
I had to make a wall  of the "Bubbly" scene  :P (one of the best episodes this season, I might add :D)
I used a different style this time than I've used before, though. What do you think?

echoeswalldarkthmb.jpg

[post="1247039"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

OMG thats awsome!

thanks ace - my heart is always with s/v :love: but the deviant in me is sarkney : :angelnot:

jems said:
thanks ace - my heart is always with s/v :love:  but the deviant in me is sarkney : :angelnot:
[post="1249053"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Deep dpwn there's a little Sarkney in all of us ;) . Oh and your set rocks!!

thankies liyan :smiley: same goes for you ;)

and yes - it's a little deeper in some :lol: mine overflows sometimes but I try and control it! :angelnot:

:shocked: WOAH ACE. That's gorgeous. I love the colors and the layout. Such hotnessss :D

And everytime I pass by a post made by Jems or LiYan I stop for a little while to look at your sig and av:lol: So hot 🤤

jems said:
thankies liyan :smiley:  same goes for you ;)

and yes - it's a little deeper in some :lol:  mine overflows sometimes but I try and control it! :angelnot:
[post="1250569"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Oh no don't try and control it, LET LOSE!! GO SARKNEY CRAZY!!

yendys47 said:
:shocked: WOAH ACE. That's gorgeous. I love the colors and the layout. Such hotnessss :D

And everytime I pass by a post made by Jems or LiYan I stop for a little while to look at your sig and av:lol: So hot 🤤
[post="1255472"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
*blush* :blush:

Another Sark wallpaper, and this time I added Jack :D

JackSark1.jpg

I also just made this Sark and Sydney wallpaper. ^_^

1SarkandSydney1.jpg

askdjsfhasflsdfhklasfoiawierhkjva that is so my WP!!! sooo beautiful, LiYan! tiny nitpick -- I think there's a typo in the first line of text... but other than that... 'tis breathtaking, truly! :notworthy:

Back