SCARIEST DREAMS!

Thanks, and I like your name, don'tfrostdapie, it's funny, I don't know, I don't think anybody was biccering, and it kinda confuses me why people think my view is dark, maybe it goes with the name

oh, thanks haha yeah, :smiley: and i am also confused why everything thinks we were biccering. anyway, i don't think your that dark, well not too dark anyway, you just have different views on things, thats all.

everyone needs to shhhhhhhh about this dream...... * looks around to make sure no one is listening* Ok I had this one dream once about my science teacher....................... and wellllll * Blushes. and runs away*

Sunfire_77 said:
everyone needs to shhhhhhhh about this dream...... * looks around to make sure no one is listening* Ok I had this one dream once about my science teacher....................... and wellllll * Blushes. and runs away*
Naughty huh, LMAO!!!!

Dark Wiccan said:
Sunfire_77 said:
vvery. and it scarred me for life *shudders*  atkeast he isn't that bed looking but BAHHHHHH!!!!!!!! I must burn my brain!!!!!!!!!!!! :smiley:
Think Sunfire, think Sunfire, don't runaway, LOL
:lol: :D :blush: :D Think! You want me to think of the dream! Yes it was a slightly good but veryyyyyyy SCAREY! dream!!!!! I dont want to think about it! For three days I couldn't look at that teacher. He would call my name to answer questions and I would stare at my pencil! ABAHHHHHHHHHH!!! * starts to think of dream* slightly smiles then screams*** runs* LMAO :smiley: :D

Back