SCARIEST DREAMS!

Sunfire_77 said:
Dark Wiccan said:
Sunfire_77 said:
vvery. and it scarred me for life *shudders*  atkeast he isn't that bed looking but BAHHHHHH!!!!!!!! I must burn my brain!!!!!!!!!!!! :smiley:
Think Sunfire, think Sunfire, don't runaway, LOL
:lol: :D :blush: :D Think! You want me to think of the dream! Yes it was a slightly good but veryyyyyyy SCAREY! dream!!!!! I dont want to think about it! For three days I couldn't look at that teacher. He would call my name to answer questions and I would stare at my pencil! ABAHHHHHHHHHH!!! * starts to think of dream* slightly smiles then screams*** runs* LMAO :smiley: :D
What, were you having dreams of the pencil too, or was it the teacher and pencil in...............I'm not going to finish that thought thank you

iL0v3vAuGhN said:
but the physics teacher at my skoool is cute to..heeh
Reallllllllllllllly! :smiley: :D hehehe My science teacher is fairlyyyyy reaky nice looking. he is like 24! ( very very young) and I dont know what sparked the dream. maybe it was his brwn hair or his blue eyes or....... AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! I need to think of ice or bunnies cute bunnies!!!!!!!!!! I HATE DREAMSSSSSSSSSS

o0o0o then there are the skool dreams....forgettin homework...late for skool....ima skool gurl so i freak out at those skool dreams..then there are the dyadreams...vaughn..sark...boxers..::drools::

Don't worry Don'tfrostdapie, I have bloody dreams constantly, AND DON'T TELL ME YOU INCLUDED THE BUNNIES WITH THE PENCIL AND YOUR TEACHER IN THE...............I'm not finishing that either

Sunfire_77 said:
iL0v3vAuGhN said:
but the physics teacher at my skoool is cute to..heeh
Reallllllllllllllly! :smiley: :D hehehe My science teacher is fairlyyyyy reaky nice looking. he is like 24! ( very very young) and I dont know what sparked the dream. maybe it was his brwn hair or his blue eyes or....... AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! I need to think of ice or bunnies cute bunnies!!!!!!!!!! I HATE DREAMSSSSSSSSSS
ehehe me too

Sunfire_77 said:
Bunnies and pencils. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm very intresting. They might be in their next time. :smiley: LMAO j/k

the dream took place on his desk on the couch and.... BLAH!!!! NOT Going there! Ok AHHHHHHHHHH Think happy thoughts. I once had a dream I was in russia..................... It was neat!!!!!!!!! :thinking:
OMG!!!! THERE WERE MULTIPLE PLACES!!!!!

Sunfire_77 said:
Bunnies and pencils. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm very intresting. They might be in their next time. :smiley: LMAO j/k

the dream took place on his desk on the couch and.... BLAH!!!! NOT Going there! Ok AHHHHHHHHHH Think happy thoughts. I once had a dream I was in russia..................... It was neat!!!!!!!!! :thinking:
oh damn gurl!

dontfrostdapie said:
when i have bloody dreams, i never have any feelings, nd its scary because what if i was like tha in real life?
No, you don't sound like it, in mine, I'm involved a lot, I either watch people get slaughtered, or I'm slaughtered or I'm the slaughterer and I don't feel a thing, well except when I'm slaughtered

Back