Votes: 0 0.0%
  • MAYBE

• I HOPE NOT

• Total voters

PHENICS

Cadet
OK ABC moved Alias to Thursday will this maybebe the last of Alias and never see Sydney kick ass
what do u think

I voted no because the ratings were once VERY BAD and we still kept the show running. I have faith in JJ. It might not even stay on ABC if it does have a sixth season, but I don't think the fifth will be it's last. We might get that info though, in the Alias Yearbook because they have hot S5 intel straight from JJ himself.

I don't think it will be the last season. It must have good ratings (I mean, look at us!) Also, it does stop, I blame Ben Affleck. LoL.

I think the move to Thursday nights will definitely have an impact on whether there's another season. I'm also waiting to see how Jen's pregnancy affects the writing, etc. As much as I hate to think of it, season 5 might very well be the last season for Alias.

This may be the last but I sure hope not!!!! I don't see how they could wrap everything up in only 22 more episodes! There is so much still to learn!!!!
But the move I think is a mistake! Why the hell are they doing it??

I would like to think that Alias will keep on going strong. The writers have been given a challenge and could take the show in so many directions next year. It is really up to them. They could go in some new fresh direction or they could rehash old stuff (like bringing back Lauren) - which might just be putting nails in the coffin.

I really hope this won't be the last season.
Season 4 has gotten so much better than season 3 and it just seems to be going from strenght to stregth.
I really hope there will be more.

not the last season ... we'll show the ABC execs that we the fans will not leave our show alone ... and that we'll stand by the show ...

I think it's the last one. Frankly, I don't know how many more twists and turns they can do and still keep the show credible. While I loved the cliffhanger, any more seismic shifts like that and I think it will undermine everything that's happened in previous seasons. I still love the show and will watch it until the end, but come on! Let's not get too crazy here.

Plus, after having the baby, Jen may not want to keep doing stunts for much longer or a television show. She'd probably get more time off if she just did movies.

I voted maybe....I think the move to Thursdays is not a good sign.
Usually they don't move a show to another night unless it's not doing well
in that slot. Although I have read that ABC did it because they claim to
need a strong show to boost Thursday ratings but I have a hard time
believing that. I think the ratings were much better than S3 but they
may not have been where they needed to be.

Also, I think Jen's pregnancy will definitely have an impact.
Obviously it's not her fault but one of the things that makes Alias great
is the fight and action scenes. They already said most of the scenes
would either be done by a stunt double or they would cut down on them.
To me, it just won't be the same.

I am extremely hopeful for future seasons past S5 but in the end it's in
the hands of the network. I think Alias is the type of show where there
could be endless storyline possiblities but you just need really good writers.

Here's to Season 5 and many many more!!!

I think it's the last one. Frankly, I don't know how many more twists and turns they can do and still keep the show credible. While I loved the cliffhanger, any more seismic shifts like that and I think it will undermine everything that's happened in previous seasons. I still love the show and will watch it until the end, but come on! Let's not get too crazy here.

I totally agree.. As much as I hate the thought of life without it, I don't want the quality to go downhill so that I get tired of it. I personally thought that S4 was meant to be the last.. they could have tied it all up in the last 3 episodes.

Plus, after having the baby, Jen may not want to keep doing stunts for much longer or a television show. She'd probably get more time off if she just did movies.

I had concerns all year with her just getting to be too big a star to continue with Alias. Her pregnancy doesn't bother me as much as the fact that she may think it's time to move on. And I really can't see Alias without her!

Back