Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

• MAYBE

• I HOPE NOT

• Total voters
i voted yes painfully. the fact is that i am the only one i know who wathces alias, which probably means that their ratings aren't great. The way i look at it is even though i won't be able to watch new epis it doesn't mean that i'll stop watching S1, S2, & S3!!

I hope it isn't the last season, that would make me extremely sad. :( I think Alias has a lot of potential to make it last for at least another two years! :smiley:

I put 'I hope not'. As bad as it is, it sounds like maybe it is the last season, and that would just be terrible for all us Alias nuts! :cry:

I put I hope not as well. I think this will really depend on Jennifer. Now that she has a girl, she'll probably want to spend most of the time with her. So I wouldn't be one bit surprised if Season 5 will be the last. Of course the show could continue without Jen, at least technicaly speaking. But we all know that's not gonna happen, because Jen was the heart and soul of this show.

Now as much as I b**** and whine about Jen getting pregnant and All, the fact is, Jen is not stupid. She wouldn't have gotten pregnant if she didn't want it. So if she wants to start a family, well, then that's her choice, and us fans will just have to live with that. Hopefully though, the alias books will keep on coming, and the saga will continue in the imaginations of all of us fans around the world.

It better not be, however a lot of spoilers are saying it's likely this is the last season. Some say its because of 5 year contracts, other say they signed 7 year contracts, its all confusing!

Most shows only have actors/ actresses sign for five year contracts unless they are the main player. I would be devastating if this was the last season of Alias. So many people are hooked on it and watch it all over the world. I wouldn't say many other shows have tons of sites dedicated to the show or have their own magazine. People worship it and would love to see it continue, since its just phenomenal. This show means something and its different from reality tv.

athletic44111 said:
Most shows only have actors/ actresses sign for five year contracts unless they are the main player. I would be devastating if this was the last season of Alias. So many people are hooked on it and watch it all over the world. I wouldn't say many other shows have tons of sites dedicated to the show or have their own magazine. People worship it and would love to see it continue, since its just phenomenal. This show means something and its different from reality tv.
[post="1422823"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Jg has a contract till 2008 so i hope they have all seven seasons. Knowing Jg, she will stick with her contract. J.J Abrams is an intellegent creator he will come up with more exciting ideas for the show. Also, so many people love alias and are huge fans lets all hope they dont let us down. It is confusing! Alias starts Octoner 6 at 8 on thursday they seriously have to stick with one specific date and time. Lots of conversation about when Season4 comes out on dvd. October 25 is the recent date. Let's all hope this isnt the last season. I think we will all be let down. Total chaos!! That would stink :( Thank god im not the only one not worried!

cdd91 said:
I don't think it will be the last season. It must have good ratings (I mean, look at us!) Also, it does stop, I blame Ben Affleck. LoL.
[post="1369770"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

As much as i hate to admit it, i think oyu are right.
She's having a baby... moving on with her life... and I am not looking forward to the season if they decide to "write the baby in" because all the other shows that have tried to do that have failed mercilessly.

Geeze Ben Aflec! Keep your hands to yourself :smiley:

Where is the option for "I HOPE IT IS!"?

It'll be so bad, I actually hope they just waited a whole year for Jen to give birth and gave us a Sopranos-like break from season 4 to season 5.

Opinion on a very mild spoiler:

I'd rather wait a long time for a good season than have scenes where Carrie (Marshall's wife), is helping out Syd with her pregnancy. Talk about a yawner and an Oprah-like scene. That felgercarb is definitely not for me.

So actually what I'd really like to see is no season at all for 2005-06, and wait for season 5 to premiere next year, without no stinking belly (or baby!).

I'm really not sure...which I think is the reason why I want to do something rather then worry about it not coming back.
I want to see a 6th and 7th season of Alias (and a movie or two wouldn't be bad either). As for the show ending because of no more ideas I don't think so. I mean STTNG could have gone on another season or two but they decided to do movies instead. Alias has so much more to be explored (past, present and future) because there are a lot of unanswered questions.

That being said.
I am not happy with the move to Thursday nights. I'd rather have it after Lost or even come back mid season (I loved having nothing but new Alias eps in S4).

Fact is Alias has a lot of fans (and a lot of TV critics who love the show, which is always good for article writing. And what about the radio station as heard on the S2 DVD set). Alias fans are very devoted and I say we should speak up no matter what. ABC wants to know what I want to watch and I'm going to tell them its all Alias for me.

If ABC would cancel the show (oh that just makes me sick to my stomach) then what's to say it can't end up on another network? I mean it happened to Buffy. Rowell came back as well. And look at Firefly (Joss Weldon stood by that show)
I say anything can happen.

No matter what happens we can not give up.

ivand67 said:
Where is the option for "I HOPE IT IS!"?

It'll be so bad, I actually hope they just waited a whole year for Jen to give birth and gave us a Sopranos-like break from season 4 to season 5.

Opinion on a very mild spoiler:

I'd rather wait a long time for a good season than have scenes where Carrie (Marshall's wife), is helping out Syd with her pregnancy. Talk about a yawner and an Oprah-like scene. That felgercarb is definitely not for me.

So actually what I'd really like to see is no season at all for 2005-06, and wait for season 5 to premiere next year, without no stinking belly (or baby!).
[post="1430948"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I was trying not to be negative, but it's like you've voiced all of my secret, buried thoughts! :lol:

I'm certainly not an, "Awww I love babies" kind of woman, and I certainly don't want any of that in Alias.

I really want Sydney to be a kick-ass agent, and that we maybe se the baby in a few episode. Sydney can still be a agent and a mother at the same time, i think. We can se her in action at work and with the baby at home. :smiley:

If this is the last season, could you imagine Alias getting great ratings and then what would they do????

I hope not, but I'm speculating this is JG's last season, so unless they can find a replacement and still keep the ratings up...

Back