Second Chance

I'm replying as I want you to send the fic back to me!
:Please: :Please: :Please:
I'm glad you liked it by the way mel. :woot:
mooooooooooooooooooooooooo :lol:

Really?!?! :king:

You know what...I think that proves that only cool and important :king: people :baa: !

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You guys are keeping me soo entertained right now! :baa:
See I'm cool and important. :lol:
So I'm now posting the 2 new chappies!! :D

Chapter 2.

Previously……

“Yesterday Sark was being transferred to a more secure location for further questioning when the convoy that he was travelling in was ambushed.” Everyone all stared at Jack. This was not the first time Sark had escaped from custody, but they all thought that there would be more security to prevent it happening again. “There’s more. We believe that he was rescued by none other than……”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone was shocked to hear who it was, but as soon as they heard her name, everybody turned to look at Sydney. She was just sitting there in shock. But not because it was her name Jack had called, but because it was the women who had betrayed her, her mother, Irina Derevko.

I can’t believe it! Mom’s alive! I thought she was dead. I thought dad killed her. Does this mean she is working with Sark again? What are they up to this time? Please anything but Rambaldi. Please.

Sydney suddenly felt a hand on her shoulder that brought her out of her thoughts and back to reality. “Syd, are you ok?” Vaughn asked. All Sydney could do was nod. Obviously she wasn’t actually fine, but she wanted to hear the rest of the information Jack had. There had to be a reason for the briefing other than the escape of Sark.

“As I was saying,” Jack continued “We believe Irina Derevko and Sark are working together along with the help of Arvin Sloane”
“You have to be joking! Those three back together again is a very dangerous thing!” Weiss remarked.

“Obviously, that is why this meeting has been called. We have no idea their endgame and until we can work that out or have a way of tracking them we are completely in the dark.”

“Well……I kind of might be able to help there, you see I kind of did something, not something bad, well not that bad, but it’s not exactly ethical, but I thought it might help if he ever you know escaped……” Marshall began explaining.

“Marshall, get to the point!”

“I implanted Sark with a transmitter when he was brought in. I know I shouldn’t have but I wanted to be thorough and as everyone seems to be escaping from custody these days I thought it would be a good idea. I have the frequency but it has to be activated, so will take a couple of hours to locate them.”

“Well that’s settled then.” Dixon said as he started handing out assignments. “Weiss, you and Marshall work on locating Mr Sark. Jack, you and I will formulate a plan to apprehend Sark, Irina and Sloane. Sydney, Vaughn go home. You both look exhausted. We will call you when we are ready.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sydney walked out of the Rotunda with Vaughn’s arm around her. It felt nice to be like this with him again. Just walking like a normal couple, but no normal couple had been what they had been through. That was the price they had to pay for saving the world day in day out. They walked over to Syd’s car.

“So do you want to do anything or talk about anything, like the fact that your mother has now resurfaced?” Vaughn asked while Sydney searched for her keys.

“Vaughn, I would love to do something, but I’m just so tired and really need some time to think, ok? I need to sort out everything in my head, but you can come over later? In about 3 hours?” She really didn’t want to sound rude. She honestly wanted to spend time with him and tell him how she was feeling, but it’s not every day your ‘dead’ mother turns up and she needed some space.

“Yeah, sure it’s a date. Be safe.” He smiled at her and released his grip. He turned away and walked to his car. I hope she is going to be ok.

Sydney went for a drive to clear her head. All she could think about was her mother betrayal. How could she have left her all alone when she was a child, just to come back into her life, gain her trust and leave all over again. Was she just playing with her? Was she just trying to screw with her mind to render one of the CIA’s best agents useless? Aren’t parents supposed to protect their children? Didn’t she love her? What would make a women give up on their own child?

When she finally got home, she flopped down on the bed and fell fast asleep. She was completely mentally exhausted. All she needed to do was get some rest.

Sydney heard a knock at the door that woke her from her deep slumber. She knew it was Vaughn. She slowly moved towards the door and opened it. She wasn’t surprised to see him, but as soon as he saw her he kissed her passionately.
“What was that for?” She asked breathless.
“I realised I forgot to give you a goodbye kiss before I left so thought I should make up for it.” he replied. A smile appeared on her face. She had missed this, being with him, being able to kiss him.
She just replied to that with a kiss.

Just as they were about to enter Syd’s apartment, both of their mobile phones rang. They both picked them up and it was the CIA. They had already found Sark and wanted them to come in, so the could fly to Moscow. Yet again the CIA had interrupted one of their dates, but they were used to it by now.

As they hung up their phones Vaughn said “Shall we take a rain check on our date.” Sydney just smiled as they got in Vaughn’s car and headed towards the CIA office.

Chapter 3

After the plane had landed in Moscow, the tactical team had moved into position around an abandoned building which Sark was presumed to be in. The plan was to make a clean sweep of the building searching all five floors as quickly as possible without alerting any of the targets. Vaughn was in charge of the CIA team which included Sydney and Weiss, as well as a seven other operatives. Jack and Dixon were back in L.A co-ordinating the infiltration from there and Marshall stayed in the van so he could be on hand with any op-tech needed.

“You all know what you have to do. If you see any of the targets detain them. Sark is our primary target and our top priority. He mustn’t be allowed to escape.” Vaughn said. It was obvious from his tone he still hated Sark. He had reasons of course, one of them being Sark’s infidelity with Lauren. Syd worried about Vaughn’s anger towards him. It scared her. She saw what him hating Lauren had done to him. He just wanted to get revenge on everyone and that wasn’t healthy. His completely obsession with killing Lauren had come between them before and she didn’t want his hatred for Sark to come between them now.

As they entered the dark damp building they spread out across the ground floor. It took a total of fifteen minutes for them to completely sweep the five floors. Nothing. Then they heard something from the roof. Vaughn and Sydney raced up the stair which led to the roof and burst through the door. Just as they got there they saw a helicopter taking off. They were too late. Sark, Irina and Sloane were all in the plane along with someone else who was unconscious and leaning against the window. Sydney wondered who it was. Did they have someone else working with them?

“Vaughn!” Marshall shouted into the coms.

“What?”

“I’ve lost the signal.”

“You what?”

“It’s gone. They must have realised I had tracked Sark and disabled the tracking devise.” Vaughn’s face fell. He couldn’t believe they had been that close just to have lost them again. Sydney looked at him slightly uneasy. She knew how much he wanted to catch them, but was scared of what it might do to him if they did finally have all three of them in custody - the women who had killed his father, the man who had slept with his wife and the man who was the head of an evil organisation, who he despised.

Everyone walked slowly back to the van. They were all thoroughly disappointed that they didn’t capture them, but little did they know that would be the least of their problems. They all got into the van and just as they were about to leave one of the operatives asked “Where is agent Weiss?” Suddenly they realised that Eric wasn’t there. It was only when Sydney thought about it for a moment that she realised what had happened.

A/N: Ok guys, there isn’t that much fluff in this update. :(
But I promise the next one will have more!!! :smiley: :love:

Alias_rocks_87 said:
You guys are keeping me soo entertained right now! :baa:
See I'm cool and important. :lol:
[post="1310695"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Just don't even try Ali..hehe! You know we love you xxxxx

I pre-empted the greatness of the chaps ok! But if you really do need my approval...Tis a great couple of chappies. xx

I wanna give a shout out to Adam, who's reading this thread at the mo!

Now dont think little of us about the :baa: ing. Hehe.

hey! wanna b first to say i think the next part is great, im readin it and i dnt even watch the show lol! u r great alison, have real talent mate well done xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Mel and Becca. You guys are soo great. You have helped me sooo much with this fic and just for that I'm going to dedicate the whole thing to you two, because I love you both!
You are such great friends and show me such great support and i have only written 3 chapters! :2love:
:cloud9:
Thanks to all the readers. It's soo nice to know people like it! :D

:baa: -ack after a lil teeth brushing session :rolleyes:
I'm teeth brushing obsessed :D
toothpaste obsessed :mellow:
well kid toothpate obsessed :bag:
Ooh well :baa:

“Yesterday Sark was being transferred to a more secure location for further questioning when the convoy that he was travelling in was ambushed.” Everyone all stared at Jack. This was not the first time Sark had escaped from custody, but they all thought that there would be more security to prevent it happening again. “There’s more. We believe that he was rescued by none other than……”

right this is when I wanted to kill you :eyebrow: , I remember now :torch: (y) :P

Everyone was shocked to hear who it was, but as soon as they heard her name, everybody turned to look at Sydney. She was just sitting there in shock. But not because it was her name Jack had called, but because it was the women who had betrayed her, her mother, Irina Derevko.

:shocked: no way!
spymommy? :cry:
:thud:

I can’t believe it! Mom’s alive! I thought she was dead. I thought dad killed her. Does this mean she is working with Sark again? What are they up to this time? Please anything but Rambaldi. Please.

:Ponder: gee Rambaldi, here we go again :hide:
I think he infiltrates every dude's brain that touch the items he did :eyebrow:
whatcha think? My new cwazee-stoopid-about-Rambaldi-dude-theory :woot:

Sydney suddenly felt a hand on her shoulder that brought her out of her thoughts and back to reality. “Syd, are you ok?” Vaughn asked. All Sydney could do was nod. Obviously she wasn’t actually fine, but she wanted to hear the rest of the information Jack had. There had to be a reason for the briefing other than the escape of Sark.

*pats on Vaughn's shoulder*
*whispers* if I were you I'd let you go throw up beofre she ruins your shirt...well you're a big boy you choose after all *shrugs* :rolleyes:

“As I was saying,” Jack continued “We believe Irina Derevko and Sark are working together along with the help of Arvin Sloane”
“You have to be joking! Those three back together again is a very dangerous thing!” Weiss remarked.

mamamima Weiss you forgot Rambaldi...wait :confused:
*scratches head* nono we're not sure yet about Rambaldi :blink: rightie?

“Well……I kind of might be able to help there, you see I kind of did something, not something bad, well not that bad, but it’s not exactly ethical, but I thought it might help if he ever you know escaped……” Marshall began explaining.

😆 I was thikning this is sooo Marshall-ish :P

“Marshall, get to the point!”

Marshall has a point? :blink:

“I implanted Sark with a transmitter when he was brought in. I know I shouldn’t have but I wanted to be thorough and as everyone seems to be escaping from custody these days I thought it would be a good idea. I have the frequency but it has to be activated, so will take a couple of hours to locate them.”

:woot: Marshall I :love: you!
*jumps on Marshall* :hug:
no seriously guys, gotta admit Marshall's butt is sexy :eyebrow:

“Well that’s settled then.” Dixon said as he started handing out assignments. “Weiss, you and Marshall work on locating Mr Sark. Jack, you and I will formulate a plan to apprehend Sark, Irina and Sloane. Sydney, Vaughn go home. You both look exhausted. We will call you when we are ready.”

:eek: that is soo unfair! and why do they look tired, uh? I'm sure it's not work related! *pouts* :makefun:

Sydney walked out of the Rotunda with Vaughn’s arm around her. It felt nice to be like this with him again. Just walking like a normal couple, but no normal couple had been what they had been through. That was the price they had to pay for saving the world day in day out. They walked over to Syd’s car.

ha see? not work related AT ALL! :nonono:

“So do you want to do anything or talk about anything, like the fact that your mother has now resurfaced?” Vaughn asked while Sydney searched for her keys.
“Vaughn, I would love to do something, but I’m just so tired and really need some time to think, ok? I need to sort out everything in my head, but you can come over later? In about 3 hours?” She really didn’t want to sound rude. She honestly wanted to spend time with him and tell him how she was feeling, but it’s not every day your ‘dead’ mother turns up and she needed some space.
“Yeah, sure it’s a date. Be safe.” He smiled at her and released his grip. He turned away and walked to his car. I hope she is going to be ok.

right, that gives her time to clean a bit and cook dinner, take a lil bath and... :angelic: what?

Sydney went for a drive to clear her head. All she could think about was her mother betrayal. How could she have left her all alone when she was a child, just to come back into her life, gain her trust and leave all over again. Was she just playing with her? Was she just trying to screw with her mind to render one of the CIA’s best agents useless? Aren’t parents supposed to protect their children? Didn’t she love her? What would make a women give up on their own child?

Uum I'd suggest to run instead of driving...because if you think when you drive you'd kinda look like dat: :drive: and that's not good for the other poople :nonono:
wait I thought Syd ran? :blink: no? :thinking: :baa:

When she finally got home, she flopped down on the bed and fell fast asleep. She was completely mentally exhausted. All she needed to do was get some rest.

then would come the hot bubble bath :D
see? way better :P
but you're right, keep your strenghfor later :whistle:

Sydney heard a knock at the door that woke her from her deep slumber. She knew it was Vaughn. She slowly moved towards the door and opened it. She wasn’t surprised to see him, but as soon as he saw her he kissed her passionately.
“What was that for?” She asked breathless.
“I realised I forgot to give you a goodbye kiss before I left so thought I should make up for it.” he replied. A smile appeared on her face. She had missed this, being with him, being able to kiss him.
She just replied to that with a kiss.

uum so he kisses her goodbye just when he's arrived? So does that means he has to leave? :( :rolleyes:

Just as they were about to enter Syd’s apartment, both of their mobile phones rang. They both picked them up and it was the CIA. They had already found Sark and wanted them to come in, so the could fly to Moscow. Yet again the CIA had interrupted one of their dates, but they were used to it by now.

find a house where no cell can be used
*points at my place* :angry:

After the plane had landed in Moscow, the tactical team had moved into position around an abandoned building which Sark was presumed to be in. The plan was to make a clean sweep of the building searching all five floors as quickly as possible without alerting any of the targets. Vaughn was in charge of the CIA team which included Sydney and Weiss, as well as a seven other operatives. Jack and Dixon were back in L.A co-ordinating the infiltration from there and Marshall stayed in the van so he could be on hand with any op-tech needed.

:eek: Vaughniepoo is da boss? 🤤
I'm in too! :angelic:

He had reasons of course, one of them being Sark’s infidelity with Lauren.

*puts a finger up in the air*
Lauren's infidelity! :eyebrow:
Sark was free, not maried, totally single :angelic:
don't blame it on him :P

As they entered the dark damp building they spread out across the ground floor. It took a total of fifteen minutes for them to completely sweep the five floors. Nothing. Then they heard something from the roof. Vaughn and Sydney raced up the stair which led to the roof and burst through the door. Just as they got there they saw a helicopter taking off. They were too late. Sark, Irina and Sloane were all in the plane along with someone else who was unconscious and leaning against the window. Sydney wondered who it was. Did they have someone else working with them?

:blink: who is it? a prisoner? :confused: a sleeping buddie? :eek: someone of the CIA team? :cry:

“I’ve lost the signal.”
“You what?”
“It’s gone. They must have realised I had tracked Sark and disabled the tracking devise.” Vaughn’s face fell. He couldn’t believe they had been that close just to have lost them again. Sydney looked at him slightly uneasy. She knew how much he wanted to catch them, but was scared of what it might do to him if they did finally have all three of them in custody - the women who had killed his father, the man who had slept with his wife and the man who was the head of an evil organisation, who he despised.

mmyeah when you put it like that it doesn't sounds that great :thinking:
but but why does evil guys always win, hu? :banghead:

Everyone walked slowly back to the van. They were all thoroughly disappointed that they didn’t capture them, but little did they know that would be the least of their problems. They all got into the van and just as they were about to leave one of the operatives asked “Where is agent Weiss?” Suddenly they realised that Eric wasn’t there. It was only when Sydney thought about it for a moment that she realised what had happened.

:jawdrop: Weissiepoo!!! :cry:
I felt it! I told you! I thought it was Marcus and and nooooo :cry: not Weissiepoo!!! :sadangel:
you little evil! :whip:
what are they gonna do to him? :o_O:
they won't kill him, rightie? :thinking:
they won't do weirdo Rambaldi experiences on him, hu? :cry: pwease? :depressed:

A/N: Ok guys, there isn’t that much fluff in this update. :(
But I promise the next one will have more!!! :smiley: :love:

and when would be that next update? :poke: :angelic:

R/N (as reader-reviewer/note :rolleyes: ) I usually quote and add stoopid things while I read, don't mind me it's always like dat :rolleyes:

Ooh one last thing... :baa: :P

Sci :watsup:

Lol.
Thanx for your comments Sci.
Some of it was soo funny. :lol:
When I said Sark's infidelity I meant Lauren's infidelity with Sark, just put it the other way round. Sorry if it was confusing. I confuse myself with this most of the time
And don't worry I won't hurt Weiss - well not much!! :lol:
That was a joke.
Go back to the top of the first post! It says and maybe a bit of Wadia later on!! So he can't get that damaged! lol.
The next update will be when I finish thenext chapter/chapters.
O and one last thing :baa: :baa:

Ooooo well that would be telling.
Just think back to the end of season 3!! Who did she go off with?? Who is in this fic?? Who might she still be in contact with?? ;)
I'm saying no more because I don't want to spoil you too much, but Nadia will definately be in this fic!!! :D

:shocked: but but Weissiepoo's been abducted by meanie poople who flied away wif him! :cry:
she'll have to take gweat care of him when HE'LL BE BACK! :angelic:

Back