Second Chance

Please R/R. :smiley:

Chapter 5

Meanwhile, Eric was being held in an abandoned warehouse. As Eric began to wake he realised tied to a reinforce aluminium chair.

“Hello Agent Weiss. Glad your finally awake.” a voice with a strong British accent said. Weiss was blindfolded so couldn’t see who it was, but he would recognise that voice anywhere. “What Eric not very chatty today?”

“What do you want Sark?”

“Well it’s not so much what I want but what I need from you Agent Weiss.” He moved over to Eric and removed the blindfold. It took a while for Eric’s eyes to adjust to the light, when he did he saw that the warehouse was completely empty except for him and Sark and the two guards at the entrance to the warehouse.

“We need the access codes to get into the CIA’s secure server and you Mr Weiss are going to give us this information.”

“What makes you think I have that information or for that matter would want to give it to you?”

“We know you know them. Everyone at the CIA has to have those codes. So tell me what they are. You wouldn’t want to upset me would you? You know there are other forms of interrogation I could use. Electroshock for example. Would you prefer that?” Eric tried not to show it but he was petrified. He knew not assisting them could end in his death, but he would not give the information to Sark because even though he was scared his loyalty to the CIA was greater. “I’ll leave you to think about it for a while.” Sark turned and headed out of the door.

---------------------------------------------

“I don’t think we’ll crack him” Sark reported to Irina and Sloane as they sat around the table in Sloane’s hotel room ten minutes away from the warehouse.

“Well that’s not the only reason we captured him.” Irina interjected.

“Yes. He has a greater purpose. We don’t necessarily need the codes. We might not even have to hack into the server.” Sloane told them.

“Sounds like you have a plan, Arvin.” Irina offered. Both Sark and Irina stared at Sloane as an evil smile appeared on his face.

“Now you come to mention it.” He began. “We don’t have to steal the body, we can offer a trade, one CIA agent for her.”

“There maybe a problem with that. Will they really risk giving us Lauren’s body? They don’t know what we might use it for.”

“Yes, but they don’t know that after the demise of the Covenant we managed to acquire the solution that could bring her back to life. Also we can play on your intimate relationship with her, Sark and say you want to give her a proper burial. They will never know.”

“This could actually work, but I don’t think Agent Vaughn will let go of Lauren’s body that easily. Do you?”

“He might to save his friend. And anyway ultimately it isn’t his decision.

They were unexpectedly interrupted by Sloane and Irina’s daughter, Nadia.

“What’s going on here?” She inquired.

“Nothing sweetheart, we’re just talking about what we are going to do next.” Irina told her.

“What do you mean NEXT? What have the three of you been up to? She asked suspiciously. She wasn’t sure what they were plotting but she knew that whatever it was wasn’t good.

“I mean……where we are planning to go next. We can’t stay here forever.” She replied unconvincingly. Nadia just stared at them with her hands on her hips and started tapping her foot.

Sloane glanced at Irina and silently agreed they should tell her. “Ok, fine. We are trying to acquire a piece of information from the CIA.” Sloane paused waiting for Nadia to say something, but again Nadia just glared at them. She knew they weren’t telling her the whole truth. “And to do this we had to take a CIA agent into our custody.”

“You what?!?”

“He won’t be harmed as long as he co-operates.” Irina tried.

“That’s still no reason to kidnap someone. This bit of information wouldn’t have to do with Rambaldi, would it?” They all sat in silence. “I will take that as a yes.” She was so angry with them. They would do anything to get their hands on any Rambaldi artefact even if it did entail breaking the law or hurting their children in the process.

“I know you are angry, but now you know about our little plan, maybe you could be of some use to us.” Sark suggested. “Maybe you could get more out of Mr Weiss then us.” She knew exactly what he was suggesting and though her loyalties lied with her parents, she was still angry with them and couldn’t help but feel sorry for this poor innocent guy they captured. She also didn’t want to follow the family tradition of being a terrorist. She wanted to do good. So she began to formulate a plan that would not only get her out of this mess of a family but inadvertently would save this poor soul.

Pm List
Scialet
Tinker
sab-alias
dreamer920
SarahBear
Angel
Vaughnshoney
Brinne
Luckylass
Aliasmaniac7723
~VartansGirl~
vaughnlover22

Addicts list
#1 – Tinker (Mel)
#2 - Scialet

hey alison!!!!!!!
great chapter again, this is a great fic!!!cnt wait for updates u r soooooo talented love ya mate xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanx guys.
I'm glad you liked it!
Becca - your second to reply! I'm very disapointed! 🇳🇴
Jokes Becca.
And anyway you knew it was a fantastic update as you have already read it! :lol:

Hey hunny, sooooooooooooooooo sorry for late reply but was at trials till late last night.

You are so talented me dear. This is the one of the best fics ive read on here - not being biased at all - you CANT STOP!!!!!!

love you lots xxx Mel xxx

Who said I was stopping??
I'm working on another one aswell as this one and also I have sent you the next chapter! :D
Thanx for the e-mail Mel was very sweet of you.
Do you want a sneaky peak at the new fic I'm writting while I'm writing this one?

You little hacker you.......:jawdrop: you've broken into my hotmail account...you've deliberately prevented me from beign able to be the first to reply to your fic :starwars:

HOW DARE YOU!

:superangry: :superangry: :superangry: :superangry: :superangry: :superangry: :superangry:

I didn't hack into it for this chapter!!!
But I have hacked into it for the next chapter.
It's your own fault you gave me your password!!
Sorry Mel. :(
But just because I feel bad I'll send you chapter 7 for you to read whne I have finished it (I'm writng it at the moment!)
Ali XXXX

Hey,
I have the afternoon off college today so thought i would update! :D
Read and enjoy! :read:

Chapter 6 – Next day

After Nadia had a while to calm down she finally agreed to Sark’s plan to seduce Eric. Really she had no intention on go through with what he wanted. For one he creped her out and two she wanted out of this life.

Sark showed Nadia into the cold, damp warehouse, which was guarded but only two guards with guns. They won’t be a problem, she thought as she felt her gun inside her jacket pocket. She didn’t know why she carried it, maybe just a force of habit or maybe wary that she would be betrayed.

Weiss sat in the middle of the warehouse on his chair.

“I have a visitor for you Mr Weiss.” Sark said and turned to face Nadia. “I’ll leave you here to watch over our guest.” Weiss didn’t like how he used the word ‘guest’. He wasn’t their guest, he was their prisoner. He couldn’t leave and had no chance of escaping. He was truly stuck.

Sark left and they sat there in silence for a while until Eric broke it. “Well this is a riveting conversation.” This comment made Nadia laugh slightly. She couldn’t believe someone in such moral danger could still have a sense of humour.

“Wait did Sark just call you Nadia?” She nodded. “Your Syd’d sister?” The more Eric thought about it the more it made sense that his captor’s daughter would be involved as well.

“What you know Sydney?” Nadia replied excitedly. She really hadn’t spent much time with Sydney, but she was family; the only good person in her family; the only person she would have if she betrayed her parents.

“Yeah, me and Syd go way back. She’s been worried about you, especially as the last she knew you left with Sloane who isn’t exactly her favourite person.” Nadia just smiled. That was a nice way of putting it. I can’t believe she was worried about me, maybe I do have someone else in my life.

Even though she wanted to get to know her sister and didn’t agree with her parents about detaining the CIA agent just because of their stupid Rambaldi quest, she didn’t want to leave them. She loved her parents dearly. She used to think about what it would be like to actually have a family and she didn’t want to loose that. Deep down though Nadia knew it wouldn’t last and that eventually the CIA would catch them and her. Then her life would certainly be over.

“What’s wrong?” Eric asked. He had no idea why she had been lost in her thoughts or why this attractive young woman was talking to him. Maybe it could be to get information out of me, but it seems that there is some other reason. It seems as though something was wrong and she seems really interested on learning even more about her sister.

For the next couple of hours Eric and Nadia sat there chatting. Eric almost forgot he was imprisoned and Nadia forgot all about her family obligations. They talked about stupid things and found that they actually had a lot of things in common and a lot to say to each other.

------------------------------------------------------------

It was 5.30am and Vaughn was already awake. He was just watching Sydney lying on his chest sleeping. She looked so peaceful and he hadn’t wanted to move for fear of waking her. He had missed this. He had missed just watching her sleep. Just then Sydney began to stir.

“Morning beautiful.” Vaughn greeted her and kissed her forehead.

“Morning.” She said sleepily. She went to reach over to the side board to grab a glass of water, but Vaughn pulled back into a long lingering kiss.

As they parted, Vaughn mentioned “You know you still talk in your sleep?”

“I do?”

“Yeah, you do.” Vaughn smiled. “But don’t worry it wasn’t about the frosted pie.”

They both burst out laughing and Sydney playfully hit Vaughn’s chest.

“Oh, we are playing that game, are we?” And with that Vaughn began to tickle her.

“Stop…Vaughn stop….Don’t!” She started shouting in between giggles.

“Make me.” So Sydney did the only thing she could think of to make him stop, she kissed him.

“We should really get out of bed, Vaughn.”

“Why?” Vaughn pouted. “I happen to like it in your bed.” He winked.

“Vaughn.” She said and again playfully hit him.

---------------------------------------

An hour later, Sydney and Vaughn walked into the rotunda. Everyone seemed to be back to normal. Something just didn’t feel right and that wasn’t just because Eric wasn’t there. Marshall came speeding around the corner and ran over to them.

“ Syd…Vaughn…message…Weiss…important.”

“Marshall calm down.” Sydney said as she placed her hands on his shoulder. “Now slowly tell us what has happened.”

“Sorry.” Marshall said as he tried to gain his breath. Then he handed them a piece of paper on it was the message from Sark.

WE HAVE A CIA AGENT. IF YOU WANT HIM BACK ALIVE FOLLOW OUR REQUESTS.

SYDNEY BRISTOW WILL MEET US IN STOLKHOLM TOMORROW AT 6PM. SHE WILL COME ALONE, WITH THE BODY OF MISS LAUREN REED.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pm List
Scialet
Tinker
sab-alias
dreamer920
SarahBear
Angel
Vaughnshoney
Brinne
Luckylass
Aliasmaniac7723
~VartansGirl~
vaughnlover22

Addicts list
#1 – Tinker (Mel)
#2 - Scialet

:blush2:
Awwww thanks honey. That means alot!
I think your afternoon with you know who has inspired me to write more fluff. ;)
And your second!!! :winner2:

Back