Secrets

mightylittleone said:
This is FANTASTIC!  Please add me to the PM list.  Thank you!
[post="1009579"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Thanks for the compliment :blush:
And of course you can be added to the PM list, thank you for reading this fic and posting a samll review!

It's so nice to see them have a relationship out of the whole spy and protocol and espinage thing, i hope it lasts a bit longer!
Please PM me when the new chapter's up!
Thanks!

OMG
hard decision as to whether i like this better or my life
but this is DEFINITELY AWESOME!
add me to the PM list and UPDATE!!

Bubbles said:
OMG
hard decision as to whether i like this better or my life
but this is DEFINITELY AWESOME!
add me to the PM list and UPDATE!!
[post="1046981"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
:blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:
Thanks, I'm still writing the next chapter of Secrets so I will try to post the next chapter next week.
And for My life the next chapters are done and posted but only on Sd-1, but since Sd-1 isn't working for the moment I will post the next chapter later.

bellasbaby
i realy gota go but can i hav a pm thanks
me
xx
of course you can have a PM :D

littlemissliketofight
  It's so nice to see them have a relationship out of the whole spy and protocol and espinage thing, i hope it lasts a bit longer!
Please PM me when the new chapter's up!
Thanks!
Yes but I never said their relation would be out of the spy world :whistle: . But don't worry you will have a lot of fluff before getting to that.

I'm sure some of you must be thinking what the hell happened to this story?
Well I kind of put it aside for the moment to concentrate on Past Mistakes and Bad Boy Vaughn :blush:, but I wrote the next chapter so I will try to type it soon and then post it. I'm off from school on Friday, so except an update or spoilers in the next few days :D

Ash

Sorry for the long wait . But to try to make it up to you I'm giving you a long chapter
I really like this fanfiction but I'm working on My Life because I love writing my bad boy Vaughn and the fluff that is coming but won't last
Now I'm going to play to a stupid game on line with my cousin and then try to post the spoilers for My Life

Chapter Eleven

Vaughn was putting on his skates when he saw Weiss walking towards him.

"So what happened to you?" he asked him as he sat next to him. "I tried to call you at home several times and you weren't answering, I even tried to call you on your cell but I still didn't get an answer. So where were you last night?"

"With Sydney, we went out and then I took her home. That's all."

"No, that's not all! You spent the night at her home, am I right?"

"Yes."

"You know I really have to meet her soon because you are always talking about her but I still haven't met her. You know if you go on like that I'm going to start thinking she's a part of your imagination, in other words she doesn't exist except in your imagination."

"Don't worry buddy she really exists she's even coming to the game but you have already met her."

"I did?" he asked surprised as they were walking toward the rink where all their friends were waiting for them.

"Yes, do you remember the girl with brown eyes and hair who used to study with my sister at UCLA, Sydney?"

"Of course, I do. That chick was really hot, and I liked her a lot. But I haven't seen her in years"

"Well that chick as you call her is my girlfriend." he said with a wide grin.

"You are kidding me, aren't you? You are dating Sydney"

"Nope I'm not kidding, I'm really dating Sydney and no I won't tell how good she is in bed." he said with a bigger grin before leaving a stunned Weiss behind him. A few minutes later the whole team was on the ice playing but when Vaughn saw Sydney at the entrance he stopped what he was doing and skated toward her.

"Hey," he said kissing her. "I thought you were lost for a moment."

"Hi gorgeous, and sorry I'm late it's just Fran who had something to tell me that couldn't wait until tonight." she said looking over his shoulder and noticing that all his team mates were watching them.

"Vaughn you better go back on the rink because all your friends are watching us."

"I don't care!" he said kissing her again.

"Vaughn!!!"

"Okay, but you will pay for this later."

"Don't worry I wasn't excepting less from you than something like that. Now go!"

She watched him join his friends and from what she could see they were teasing him witch made her smile even more.

After an hour, they finished their game, Vaughn's team had won and he had scored twice. Every time looking at her after his goal, giving her a wide grin that always made her blush. All the other woman sitting not far away from her smiled at her, some of them envying her. She was talking to a woman who also went to UCLA when she felt two strong arms around her waist and someone kissing her neck. When she turned around brown eyes met green eyes.

"So how was the game?"

"I loved it, you are really a good player. You are better than what I thought."

"Ouch, it hurts."

"Oh poor baby." she said as she kissed him softly. "Is it better now?"

"Yes a little bit, but I'm still hurt, I'm sure one more kiss could make things better."

"Really?"

He nodded smiling and just as he was going to kiss her again he felt someone hit him on the back. Sighing he turned to look at the person who had dared to disturb him in such an important moment. When he saw it was Weiss, he wasn't really surprised, only he could do such things.

"So you don't present me to this beautiful lady?" he asked with a smirk, knowing that Vaughn would kill him one day for what he just did.

"Weiss you already met Sydney so don't pretend to not know her."

"You are right, come here and give me a big hug. It's been years since I last saw you." he answered as he opened his arms to hug her. Sydney laughed as she hugged him.

"You are still the same, you haven't changed. And it's a good thing to see that some things are still the same even years after."

"You are right, except in your case, you are more beautiful than in my memory."

"You always knew how to make a woman smile."

"Especially if she has your smile."

"Excuse me but I'm still here in case you have forgotten." Vaughn said and smiled, happy to see they were getting along so well. He was a little bit worried it wouldn't be the case after so many years but in fact they got along as well as they did when they first met.

"You are hard to forget, I'm sorry Eric but my heart already belongs to someone. So we can't see each other, I don't want Vaughn to think there is something between us."

"I know, I'm sad." he said pretending to be crushed by this news. "I don't think it would be a good idea to tell him what happened between us, I don't want to hurt him or his feelings..."

"Come on Weiss you are not as funny as she says. She just doesn't want to hurt you by saying that your humor sucks."

"Michael!!" Sydney cried laughing.

"What? It's true."

"Sorry Eric but we got to go, we have a shopping afternoon waiting for us."

"Really?"

"Yup!"

"Then you are going to torture him by spending years in the changing room?"

"Of course."

"Then you are my new best friend!!! He hates shopping."

"I know." she said before taking Vaughn's hand and leading him out of the ice rink. Weiss said goodbye smiling, knowing that Sydney was going to drive Vaughn crazy.

My new Pm list, if you want to be added or removed just ask me.

Thanks

PM List :
Alias Fan Gillian
allenegirl
AmyLeerockergurl15
alias_luver
jughelynj
Mountaineer4746
AcidGirl
krzykty57789
vampirgirl
musically83