self esteem

<span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'>hit rock bottom, but now there's rock bottom and 50 foot of felgercarb and then there's me :( And most people and my friends don't realise half the time -_- </span>

Sabella said:
<span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'>hit rock bottom, but now there's rock bottom and 50 foot of felgercarb and then there's me  :( And most people and my friends don't realise half the time  -_- </span>
[post="1071130"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

sabella, i will dive right into that pile of sh**, pick you up off the floor and support you and flide you back to the surface, even if it means no guy will ever look at me again because I stink, you hear me, we will get you through this. If friends wont go diving in sh** to find you, then they arent worth having, and you better talk to me if I start smelling. lol

:redhair: cinders xxx

<span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'>Aaww thanks :cry: you're like the greatest friend ever! :hug: But I don't want you to dive in there cos if you do there might be a chance you won't be able to get out, and I never want that for any of my friends</span>

:eek:fftopic: but I am already in there, and there's no way you are getting rid of me just yet, we can be detoxed together afterwards.

I'd say my self-esteem is normal. I'm cool with being me, but I don't think I'm like the s*** or anything. I guess I'm to lazy to pretend to be someone I'm not. It seems like it would be a lot of work.

ms.katejones said:
I'd say my self-esteem is normal. I'm cool with being me, but I don't think I'm like the s*** or anything. I guess I'm to lazy to pretend to be someone I'm not. It seems like it would be a lot of work.
[post="1071187"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

lol thats a good outlook on things, but i doubt its due to laziness, its good you are content with who you are.

Usually I'm okay with myself, I guess. I used to really hate myself, I did for a long time. But I feel better about myself now, so that's good I guess. But generally, I don't know.. it really depends. Sometimes feel good about myself, sometimes I don't. A lot of people think I'm a really confident person that has a lot of self-esteem, and thinks pretty good about herself, but it's just an image. I may appear that way, but if someone really knows me, they'll know I'm no more confident than any person. Sometimes my self-esteem is really low. I've felt pretty good about myself lately, though, which is good. A lot of times people make me feel like a failure, and I hate that. They'll just talk about everything I've done wrong and try to make me feel bad about it. Like I should be ashamed of myself or something. Mosts of my problems are because others aren't satisfied with me, so then sometimes I'm not satisfied with myself either. I admit I've done a lot of things that I'm not exactly proud of, and I have a pretty bad reputation because of these things, but I don't hate myself for it anymore, and I sure as f*** won't tollerate other people trying to make me feel like a bad person for it. So sometimes I do pretend to be something I'm not. I hate doing that, though. But since I'm part of a family where everyone always judges everyone for what they've done in the past, and how they are, and their priorities, I just have to. I can't just start screaming how I feel or saying everything that I haven't told these people yet. I can't tell them anything about myself that is actually true. It's all lies, about accomplishment. So I have to say I don't have that much self esteem. If I did I wouldn't pretend to be someone I'm not just so my relatives actually think something of me.

I think I have healthy self esteem. I know I"m not the coolest thing ever, but I know I'm a pretty decent person. I used to have horribly low self esteem, but now I'm quite happy with myself.

I'm badass and I know it. I jest, I jest.

But really I'm ok with myself. I've always liked myself. I mean you gotta be your own best friend. Gotta love yourself before anyone can love you:smiley:

My self esteem... I'm not totally in love with myself, but I'm fine with who I am, etc, but that's all thanks to all the support that I have from my friends and family... :smiley:

And Sabella... You must have one of the greatest friends in the world, to have a friend like Cinder's who's willing to dive into a pile of s*** to haul your self esteem out of it ^_^

And Sabella... You must have one of the greatest friends in the world, to have a friend like Cinder's who's willing to dive into a pile of s*** to haul your self esteem out of it

<span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'>Yeah I know she's the greatest friend ever! :smiley: And she should know that for the record ^_^ </span>

Sabella said:
<span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'>Yeah I know she's the greatest friend ever!  :smiley: And she should know that for the record  ^_^ </span>
[post="1073643"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

*blushes* :blush:

Most of the time, people dont know who I am, I am so good at making up a persona, I actually end up acting half my life. I do what I think will make people like me or pay attentuion I spose. But hey i just want to be recognised as me sometimes, underneath it all. When I learn to trust people I'll peel away my layers.

I'd say it's on the healthy level...;)...I have my ups and down...but you gotta learn to love yourself. *gives myself a hug* :P I don't have a problem...pssssh.

Marlene said:
I'd say it's on the healthy level...;)...I have my ups and down...but you gotta learn to love yourself.  *gives myself a hug*  :P  I don't have a problem...pssssh.
[post="1074196"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

thats the best way to look at things, but its hard to

Back