Sincerely Yours

Dun Dun Duh.... lol... right there... just right there...... erghhhh :blink:

I was first, i'm never first.... damn time difference....

i love the way the know each other yet dont have a clue about each other

I’m sorry about your boss. If I could, I’d give him a piece of my mind and tell him to quit being a jerk to such a sweet, wonderful woman like you. Anyway, I’m sure you didn’t do anything wrong, perhaps he was just having a bad day... every day of his life. Trust me, I’d know the feeling.
i loved this part it is so funny
thanx 4 d pm
gracie

oohhh, drn it, i thought that next letter from her would give it away, i should've known better! please don't make us wait forever Janet! can't wait till tomorrow!
Aliaschick347

Yes Micehal explain why you are such an ass, might make things easier in the end!! :smiley: Poor Syd and Micheal working in the same office and they don't even know, this is going to be really good!!! Awesome update

I wonder when one of them is going to figure out that they really do like each other and that they work in the same office building. :lol: I like how Michael called himself a jerk. :P

Aww, the letters are so cute, I can't wait for them to find out they work in the same office.

Great chapter. Can't wait for more.

°°NiCkY°°

Okay, Janet, your first chapter got EIGHT pages of review! Does that show you how much we love you and your fics?

I'm still catching up from my trip, but I wanted to say, "Please add me to the PM list." I can't wait to see what happens when they discover who their pen pals are!

Great update!
Oh oh I'm sure that if they could they would kill each other on the spot or at least Syd would. So when they find out who exactly the other one is it's gonna be so awkward, but totally fun. Thanks for the PM and I'm looking forward reading the next chapter.

Back