Sincerely Yours

Michael sounds like the most perfect boyfriend ever, at my school all the guys are really mean and annoying :(

id loooove to go to the cake testing thing for Nadia's wedding, that would be really yummy :smiley:

thanx for the PM

-luv Em 💘

Does anybody else see that quote at the bottom? I'm not crazy... I'm not crazy... *huddles in corner* I'm not crazy. I'm not crazy. No matter what anybody says. I'm not crazy. I'm not. *shakes head* no.
well, you might still be crazy :P but there really are quotes at the bottom - fun aren't they? :D

Chapter 9
The following morning, Sydney awoke and shuffled to the bathroom. She wasn’t entirely thrilled about having to go to work (like she ever was). She would have preferred to spend the day hanging out with Michael again. Thinking about their date the previous day, she couldn’t help but grin. All along she had thought that the Michael from the letters was the man for her and she couldn’t have even imagined just how right she had been. Sure, they had only been on two dates, but somehow she just knew. Not to mention the fact that finding out that Michael, her boss, wasn’t a complete and total asshole made her work that much more enjoyable.

Standing in front of the sink, she pulled her hair back so she could wash her face. When she looked up in the mirror, she did a double take, for on the side of her neck was a rather large red welt. She leaned in closer to the mirror and saw that it was, in fact, a hickey. She gasped in half amusement-half horror at receiving her very first hickey at the age of twenty-eight. “Unbelievable,” she muttered as she touched it tenderly. She tried to hide it with makeup, but it looked even worse. Thankfully if she wore her hair down (which she usually did not do), it was covered enough so that people wouldn’t notice it immediately.

Walking into work at 8 a.m., she walked past Michael’s office like she always did and saw him already busy with piles of papers on his desk and talking on the phone with someone as he looked at his computer screen. She tried to hide it, but seeing him made her smile as she made her way to her desk.

At 8:15, like on every Monday morning, they had a staff meeting. She walked into the conference room and instead of taking a seat by the door like she usually did, she chose one closer to him, since he was already there, looking painfully bored. As she approached him, she watched him, but he was doing his best not to look at her. Upon sitting down she brushed her hair back slightly, purposely letting her hickey show, knowing that he was probably watching her out of the corner of his eye. She saw him do a double take and gave him a ‘yeah, you did this’ look. Then, she watched as he fought to keep a stoic face, though he was obviously laughing. Smiling softly in satisfaction, she pulled her hair back over her neck and fakely focused on the papers in front of her.

After the meeting, Sydney returned to her desk for the remainder of the day, trying to push her way through some intensely dull research until Emily, one of her coworkers and probably her closest friend at work, came in her office in tears. “Oh my god, what happened?” Sydney asked her as she held out a box of tissues.

“Well, you know Todd?” Emily sniffed, taking a tissue and dabbing her eyes. Sydney nodded slowly; Todd was Emily’s boyfriend. “Well, he called me like randomly and yelled at me and we got into this huge fight... and then Mr. Vaughn walked by and asked if I was making personal phone calls during work and then he yelled at me!!”

“Oh...,” Sydney sighed but then hesitated for a moment. Normally, she would rant off about how their boss was the biggest asshole on the planet, but now she didn’t feel that way and was torn between speaking the truth and appeasing her sobbing friend. “That’s awful...”

“I know! It’s just... they’re both jerks!” Emily sniffed. “I hate them.”

“Oh don’t say that, Emily.” Sydney sighed.

“Why? It’s true... hey, what’s that on your neck?” Emily asked, curiously leaning forward to look at Sydney.

Sydney’s hand shot to her throat to cover the red mark. “Ohh it’s nothing.... burnt myself...”

“Uh huh, like that isn’t the oldest excuse in the book for a hickey.” Emily smirked. Sydney blushed. “HA! I knew it! I thought you were looking extra smiley today.” Emily smiled, her tears disappearing now that she had something else to focus on. “So who is he?”

“Nobody...,” Sydney said casually.

“Yeah right, he’s not nobody if he gave you a hickey – which, by the way, is so very High School.”

“I know,” Sydney wrinkled her nose. “I told him to stop, but apparently it was too late.”

“When did you meet him?” Emily asked.

Sydney didn’t answer for a moment. Technically there could have been three different answers to that question, depending on how it was interpreted. “Well... we met seven or eight months ago, but we were just friends like... our first official date was Friday night.”

“Well, keep me posted on the details, ok? That way I can live vicariously through you, since your guy seems much better than mine,” she grumbled. Sydney gave her friend a sympathetic smile before ushering her out of her office so she could finish her work.

Around 3:30 that evening, Sydney received a mysterious stickie note in a pile of papers. She pulled it off the top of the papers and unfolded it’s many layers. Inside there was a message. Dinner tonight at 6:30? Sign these and bring them back with your answer. Sydney almost panicked at the fact that the messenger could have read the note, but she pushed the thought from her mind and examined the papers that had been delivered enclosed in a folder. When she saw them, she burst out laughing. They weren’t documents relating to work at all, they were ridiculous things Michael had printed off his computer, reading ‘if you’re beautiful, check here’ or ‘if you have pretty brown eyes, initial here’.

Grinning ridiculously, she got up from her desk and walked to Michael’s office. She knocked on the door and he gestured for her to come inside. Once she had shut the door behind her she walked over and slapped the papers on his desk. “You’re awful.” She laughed.

He grinned up at her. “But it got you in here, didn’t it?”

“Mmhm.” She nodded.

“Heyyy, you didn’t sign them,” he whined.

“Because they were ridiculous! How much time did you waste making those up?”

“None actually,” he told her. “I keep them on file.” He grinned. She rolled her eyes. “So dinner?”

“Yeah yeah, fancy this time?” she asked.

“Umm sure, semi-fancy. You could just wear that,” he gestured towards her business suit.

“Are you kidding? I’ve already spent like over eight hours in this thing – I need to change.”

“Okay,” he laughed. “I just can’t believe I did that to your neck. I feel like... high school or something,” he laughed.

“Um yeah, because no one is supposed to get hickeys over the age of seventeen,” she told him.

“Well, I am deeply sorry then,” he told her.

“I wasn’t complaining.” She winked. “I’ll see you at six thirty.”

PM LIST
6helterskelter6
74Aliaschickita47
Addicted 2 Alias
ae_gurl293
alias_chick_47
Alias79
AliasBub
Aliaschick347
aliasfan212
Aliasfan23
AliasSydney502
alizas
Alwazabrat
amlynac
ams4alias
Angel
angiverl
anji_alias
aprilsfool6
ASIOagent
atekamel
ballerina
Bamse
batman
benzmine
berry_kyoote_spy88
blknight
BrownEyedGirl
buckeyealum2000
Carney4ever
Catpin
Chicketepee
ChrisM
cookiemonster
Crazy for Alias
cupcake55
Donniegirl
EJ11
fieldstation
frangipani
freckles3706
freelancer79
funkymonkey
gabbi_vaughn
grassyass
gregstar
gtwallichs
gucci_94
hannahb
helpleessromantic
i love vaughny
iheartvaughn
invisible
jadeygirl
Jen-Jen
Julia47Thorne
KAliasGirl
Kate_14
kittykatsmeow
lady alias
leelow13
les400coups
Lily Ella
Lovygirl
luckylass
maddy28
MH55995
Minttu
Mountaineer4746
Nancy O
newyorkaise
Nicky_Bristow

one&only44
Phoenixwannabe
PIpp
PointguysGirl
Prediction 47
Remys24
sabbiee_co
saila_02
sarkattack
scullymulder1234
shelley g.
smartgirl2004
Soccer22vartan
SpyChic16
Spydrummer06
SpygirlAmy
stealthy
stella1
superspy
Syd_ Vaughn
syd26
Syd4Vaughn
SydAPO05
sydney_alias_vaughn
sydneymicheal
SydneyVaughn47
sydofthesea
SydVaughn1001
texasalias2004
tubby
tunita
twinkley_angel
undercover_spy
UndercoverPhoenix47
Vaughn-a-holic!439
vaughnroxmysox
vaughnshoney
Wild_Child
wiseman
mightylittleone
vaughnsgurl4lf
Lor_Aliasfan47
Nadia Weiss
k-mila
mnkdance963
Bubbles
ekm324
vartan-lova
LittleNicky
derevkointraining
fire*N*ice
albob
vaughn&sydneylover
Ms.MichaelVaughn
catfishally
sydneyv22
dandan
alias#1
Sarahmañana
sab-alias
sydney//vaughn
xMountineer02300844x
xxaliasluverxx

Aw, they are so cute! I honestly love them! :D

"If you're beautiful check here." I think a collective AWWWWW is needed here. Michael's the cutest. :blush:

~Anja

Around 3:30 that evening, Sydney received a mysterious stickie note in a pile of papers. She pulled it off the top of the papers and unfolded it’s many layers. Inside there was a message. Dinner tonight at 6:30? Sign these and bring them back with your answer. Sydney almost panicked at the fact that the messenger could have read the note, but she pushed the thought from her mind and examined the papers that had been delivered enclosed in a folder. When she saw them, she burst out laughing. They weren’t documents relating to work at all, they were ridiculous things Michael had printed off his computer, reading ‘if you’re beautiful, check here’ or ‘if you have pretty brown eyes, initial here’.
This was so funny!

Grinning ridiculously, she got up from her desk and walked to Michael’s office. She knocked on the door and he gestured for her to come inside. Once she had shut the door behind her she walked over and slapped the papers on his desk. “You’re awful.” She laughed.

He grinned up at her. “But it got you in here, didn’t it?”

“Mmhm.” She nodded.

“Heyyy, you didn’t sign them,” he whined.

“Because they were ridiculous! How much time did you waste making those up?”

“None actually,” he told her. “I keep them on file.” He grinned.
hilarious!!

Brill update!
Loved it!
Can't believe he gave her a hicky!

~lil~

They weren’t documents relating to work at all, they were ridiculous things Michael had printed off his computer, reading ‘if you’re beautiful, check here’ or ‘if you have pretty brown eyes, initial here’.
:lol: That was too cute! You are so ingenious, Janet!

Back