Anti-Irina/Sloane

Is anyone else here tired of the idea of Irina having an affair with Sloane, (even though it is supposedly true)?
I just don't believe Irina would do that with Sloane while she was Jack's wife, and if Irina returned there would be no way i would want to see them together. 🇳🇴

J/I FOREVER!!! :2love: 👍

If you want to join just ask xxx

ALiAs_AgEnT_423 said:
Sign me up please! I can't stand the fact that Irina and Sloane could've had an affair!
J/I FOREVER!!!
[post="982243"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

HI! :welcome:

Anyone else want to share the ickiness of this 'ship'? Just ask xxx

Anti-Irina and Sloane members:

munchie20 #1
ALiAs_AgEnT_423 #2

I love Irina and i love Sloane but please not together! :blink: I think Sloane forced Irina to give birth to his child :angry: Irina belongs to Jack (y) You can sign me up :cool: J/I rules ^_^

NSDeReVkO :welcome:
WOW! I wasn't expecting a response like this! :smiley:

I think Nadia is Jack's daughter (y)

munchie20 #1
ALiAs_AgEnT_423 #2
NSDeReVkO #3[COLOR]
Feel free to put this in your signature. ;)

<span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'>Sign me up too! I mean Irina and Sloane, that's just, yuk! I feel sorry for Nadia her knowing her she made by them two together, ewww! :( </span>

:welcome: :flowers: :hug:

munchie20 #1
ALiAs_AgEnT_423 #2
NSDeReVkO #3
Sarkney_fan020 #4
Sabella #5

Shall we start some hating? :D Lets just start of with how much Jack and Irina are meant to be, compared to how much Irina and Sloane are. ;)

Reasons why J/I should be together...<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>THEY ARE MADE FOR EACHOTHER AND MEANT TO BE!</span>
<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>J/I = :kissme: </span>

Reasons Irina and Sloane should be together... <_< (thinking for AGES).......
EWWW! :banghead: The thought of Irina and Sloane together is to horrible to even think about! :o_O: :yikes: S/I = 👎 :nonono:

Think of your own reasons if you want to guys! :smiley:

JJ Please NEVER get Irina and Sloane together! The thought nearly makes me die!

Sabella said:
<span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'>Sign me up too! I mean Irina and Sloane, that's just, yuk! I feel sorry for Nadia her knowing her she made by them two together, ewww!  :( </span>
[post="982357"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:lol: :D Yeah poor Nadia! Don't worry Nadia, you are probaly disturbed at the moment but when you find out Jack and Irina are your parents i'm sure you'll be fine.
:console: :hug:

EWWW S/I! wtf???? that is just wrong and I have to go with the antis on this one, there aint no way I'll eve be S/I :angry: So can I get a number too?

:cool:<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'> J/I FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!</span>

munchie20 said:
NSDeReVkO :welcome:
WOW! I wasn't expecting a response like this! :smiley:

I think Nadia is Jack's daughter (y)

munchie20 #1
ALiAs_AgEnT_423 #2
NSDeReVkO #3[COLOR]
Feel free to put this in your signature. ;)
[post="982282"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Thanks for making me a member of anti S/I :cheers: I mean who would buy that Irina would have an affair with SLOANE??? :o_O: She's far to good for him if he touched her she would just :boxing: him. Poor Nadia i'm a big fan of her :( but it just couldn't have been an affair :thinking: He forced her, Irina was a victim :angry: (thats my theory and i wont believe anything else :rolleyes: )
Irina loves Jack, Jack loves her ;i don't believe in things like'meant to be' or 'soulmates' :P but they are really the best (existing)couple on the show :blush:
<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>J/I ROCKS!</span> :Punkrock:

:welcome: to all new members! :flowers:

munchie20 #1
ALiAs_AgEnT_423 #2
NSDeReVkO #3
Sarkney_fan020 #4
Sabella #5
Katrina Halliwell #6
Alias_Addict47 #7
Alias_Freak #8
vaughnandsyd4eva #9

The hate for Irina and Sloane being together is growing :cool: :woot:
NIIICCCEEE!!!
(y) :daisy: 👍

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>J/I= :2love: </span>
<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>I/S= :tvhorror: :whip: </span>

vaughnandsyd4eva said:
Please add me.
Argh!
Irina and Sloane!
WHAT HAS THE WORLD COME TO???????
[post="983257"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

GOOD OUESTION! :lol: But i don't know the answer! ^_^ :D

I realy hope Jack Irina are together one day, to think they will never be together makes me :( (n) :depressed: 🇳🇴 ........... :blush: :eek:fftopic:
On topic? I/S is stooopid and :asleep:

Great more members :bounces: Our number is growing :cheers:
Why S/I sucks:
Irina doesn't love Sloane, he(obviously) doesn't love her either(no interest on both sites)
Sloane had Emily and if he betrayed her that would really suck :angry: (poor Emily :thinking: )
Another difference: Sloane=obsessed with Ramlaldi, Irina obsessed wit Syd
:console: ........erm and Rambaldi :whistle: lol

Has anyone seen the 'best couple' forum? :lol: Jack and Irina have 25 votes and Sloane and Irina has 1 vote! :P WORD! But still 1 vote is bad it should have -50 votes! :happydance:

Back