Anti-Irina/Sloane

NSDeReVkO said:
OMG i want to see that person who votet for S/I :rolleyes:  :jump:  :abduct:
[post="983338"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:D Yes i'm sure that person :abduct: and :alien: before they made that decision! ;)

What do you guys think of the scene in 'Unveiled' when Dixon told Jack about the supposed Irina/Sloane affair? :( Everyone (even Sloane himself :lol: ) should have given Jack a hug! :hug: :console: The poor guy!

BTW, Can anyone get on SD-1 today :thinking: i'm a bit worried because i cant get on!

munchie20 said:
What do you guys think of the scene in 'Unveiled' when Dixon told Jack about the supposed Irina/Sloane affair? :( Everyone (even Sloane himself :lol: ) should have given Jack a hug! :hug:  :console: The poor guy!

BTW, Can anyone get on SD-1 today :thinking: i'm a bit worried because i cant get on!
[post="983578"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
It's not just you i've tried to get on SD-1 several times today and it didn't work :thinking:
I haven't seen the complete S.3 yet -_-

SD-1 won't let me post there for some reason :confused: But i enjoy reading threads on there and i cant get on. :( I know it takes a while to get on sometimes because of its buisiness but today it comes as 'page not found' :thinking: I hope everything is okay!

NSDeReVkO said:
It's not just you i've tried to get on SD-1 several times today and it didn't work :thinking:
I haven't seen the complete S.3 yet -_-
[post="983591"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:blush: :sorry: NSDeReVkO, i'm sorry if i given you a spoiler! (n)

munchie20 said:
:blush:  :sorry: NSDeReVkO, i'm sorry if i given you a spoiler! (n)
[post="983606"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Don't worry it's ok (y) I'm not spoilerfree you know :angelic:I've just seen the first and the last 3 eppis of S.3 so far...it's kinda weird :confused: :lol:

NSDeReVkO said:
Don't worry it's ok (y) I'm not spoilerfree you know :angelic:I've just seen the first and the last 3 eppis of S.3 so far...it's kinda weird :confused:  :lol:
[post="983631"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Okay but i'm sorry anyway! :smiley: :hug:

I need help on discussing something new in this forum about hate for the Irina/Sloane 'ship' any ideas? :thinking: Other haters of this 'ship', come and join :D Don't be shy! :daisy:

Irina and Sloane is soooooo wrong! It's just nasty. Irina hates him, that's clear. I think he blackmailed her into sleeping with him, and she got pregnant.

Alias_Freak said:
Irina and Sloane is soooooo wrong! It's just nasty. Irina hates him, that's clear. I think he blackmailed her into sleeping with him, and she got pregnant.
[post="983815"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
If she got pregnant with Sloane, it can't have been "by mistake." I'd say that Irina doesn't make those kind of errors. ;)

Alias_Freak said:
[post="983815"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I couldn't agree more :D But i refuse to believe Nadia is Sloane's Daughter, if Irina got pregnant with Sloane i don't think she would have kept the baby... surely Irina isn't that crazy!!! :alien: :lol: :happydance:

munchie20 said:
But i refuse to believe Nadia is Sloane's Daughter
[post="983842"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Me too. She can't be! Jack and Irina. No Sloane and Irina. Nadia has to be Jack's child. I'm just trying to find a way to prove it.

Maybe Sloane lied about the whole "Nadia is my daughter" so he could get out of his execution. If the hourglass is the only way to find the Passanger, and if the father of Passanger is the only one who can use it, that would mean that they would have to keep Sloane alive long enough to use the hourglass. Maybe he calimed to be Nadia's father so that he would live and get to her first. He obviously doesn't care for her like a father. He'd use her to get whatever he wanted, and he'd kill her in a second if it meant finding out Rambaldi's endgame. When he was injecting the elixer into her, he obviosluy didn't care. She was begging him to stop, and he didn't listen. This is all I can think of, but I will find a better way to prove that Nadia IS NOT Sloane's daughter.

Alias_Freak said:
Me too. She can't be! Jack and Irina. No Sloane and Irina. Nadia has to be Jack's child. I'm just trying to find a way to prove it.

Maybe Sloane lied about the whole "Nadia is my daughter" so he could get out of his execution. If the hourglass is the only way to find the Passanger, and if the father of Passanger is the only one who can use it, that would mean that they would have to keep Sloane alive long enough to use the hourglass. Maybe he calimed to be Nadia's father so that he would live and get to her first. He obviously doesn't care for her like a father. He'd use her to get whatever he wanted, and he'd kill her in a second if it meant finding out Rambaldi's endgame. When he was injecting the elixer into her, he obviosluy didn't care. She was begging him to stop, and he didn't listen. This is all I can think of, but I will find a better way to prove that Nadia IS NOT Sloane's daughter.
[post="983864"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I will help you try and prove it! :D :hug:

Fellow Irina/Sloane haters, i have just thought of what we can discuss! :light:
<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Our favorite J/I moment's: Panama :love: , all those eye locking moments throughout season 2 :blush: , TOASTER SCENE (everyones favorite)! :D , 'Miss you. Miss you too' :notworthy: and i'm sure there are many more!</span>
Favorite I/S moments:................... <_< ..............Erm i dunno, when Irina put her hand over Sloane's after Emily was killed??? :blowup:.......... Please excuse me while i go and be sick from just thinking of that scene!

Weeee I got a number...How could anyone ever love Sloane???? She musta been blackmailed, or she was drunk but she WOULD NEVERsleep with him (I think I'm in denile but don't burst my bubble! :whistle:)

I'll be an anti til I die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It seems that Munchie's thread is off to a great start.

I think Verandtheart is more a SpyFam shipper...like J/I/Syd. Not sure if she's a J/I. Have you read any of her article about season 2? They are amazing! Especially the one on Jack as tragic hero and the ones where she analyzes Irina. ;)

But she's right. Irina doesn't make those kinds of mistake. As much as I want to deny it. Irina had Nadia for a reason...Rambaldi obviously being the reason.

munchie20 said:
verdantheart Are you a J/I shipper? :thinking: Just wandered thats all, because if you are there is never to many Irina/Sloane haters in this thread! ;)
[post="983854"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I don't think so. I don't really consider myself any kind of shipper. I do find all three characters interesting. However, I can't say I'm exactly fond of the idea of Sloane and Irina together either. But I wouldn't go so far as to sign up to a "hate group," if you don't mind . . . ;)

I can get on SD-1 now! :smiley: :groupwave: If anyone can't get on just go to 'GOOGLE SEARCH' and type 'SD-1 ALIAS BOARDS' and it should come up. ;) :eek:fftopic:

on topic: <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Other favorite J/I moments: When Irina got caught by Cuvee, but helped Jack and Syd escape (she obviously cares for them), when Irina confessed her love for Syd and Jack in 'THE TELLING' ^_^ </span>

I have a question for fellow Irina/Sloane 'ship' haters: What would your reaction be if Irina returned and hooked up with Sloane instead of Jack? (Sorry for putting the thought of Irina/Sloane together in your heads :tvhorror: but i just want to see what answers i get) :D :angelnot:

munchie20 said:
Of course i don't mind ;)
So you like Spyfam the best? I thought you was a J/I shipper, sorry if i misunderstood you. :(
[post="984588"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
It's the relationship between Jack and Sydney that initially pulled me in. Jack's a fascinating character, and this was really the first father/daughter relationship that sparked any interest in me or made me really sense the depth of passion that fatherhood can engender.

I could understand you seeing me as a J/I shipper. I see it as a very romantic story and I find both characters involved--yes, I'll use that word again--fascinating. But, frankly, I don't tend to develop ships for characters, although I do appreciate a good love story well-developed over the course of a series (unrequited or not). ;)
✌️

Back