Anti-Irina/Sloane

:blush: Iv'e only just read the Full Rules on this board! I have only just realised that you are not allowed to double post! :doh: And iv'e been double posting a lot in this thread, i haven't had a warning yet but i don't want to get into trouble! 🇳🇴 :(

Anyhoo i know what my answer would be to my own question :D But i want to see what you guys say first! :P

munchie20 said:
:blush: Iv'e only just read the Full Rules on this board! I have only just realised that you are not allowed to double post! :doh: 
[post="984857"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Use the Edit button on the bottom right of your post to add something and if you click the (hm, here let me post and edit mine) check box by the "Add the 'Edit by' line in this post?" you'll get the edit notation like the one at the bottom of this post. ;)

munchie20 said:
I have a question for fellow Irina/Sloane 'ship' haters: What would your reaction be if Irina returned and hooked up with Sloane instead of Jack? (Sorry for putting the thought of Irina/Sloane together in your heads :tvhorror: but i just want to see what answers i get) :D  :angelnot:
[post="984706"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

i honestly dont know how to answer that question because it's baseless. I believe Irina would never willingly hook up with somebody like Sloane because 1, she loves Jack and 2, have you seen Sloane? :P

however, if hell freezes over and she does for some reason hook up with Sloane, i would honestly be both shocked and disappointed because i can't see why she would choose to be with him.

as for her affair with Sloane, i think that either it did not happen (Sloane isnt exactly the most honest person on the show) or Irina was ordered to sleep with him by her superiors. there's also the possibility that she might have chosen to sleep with him for some Rambaldi related thing but i won't believe it until i see it ;)

anyhoo, some of my favorite J/I moments are, besides Panama: when they first met in Cipher; the airplane moment in ADT; the Toaster chat in Passage; the brainstorming in The Getaway and the necklace scene in Passage. oh who am i kidding? anytime these two are on-screen i melt :lol:

*IriS* said:
however, if hell freezes over and she does for some reason hook up with Sloane, i would honestly be both shocked and disappointed because i can't see why she would choose to be with him.
[post="985387"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Same reason as for the affair? ;)

*IriS* said:
i honestly dont know how to answer that question because it's baseless. I believe Irina would never willingly hook up with somebody like Sloane because 1, she loves Jack and 2, have you seen Sloane? :P 

as for her affair with Sloane, i think that either it did not happen (Sloane isnt exactly the most honest person on the show) or Irina was ordered to sleep with him by her superiors. there's also the possibility that she might have chosen to sleep with him for some Rambaldi related thing but i won't believe it until i see it ;)

anyhoo, some of my favorite J/I moments are, besides Panama: when they first met in Cipher; the airplane moment in ADT; the Toaster chat in Passage; the brainstorming in The Getaway and the necklace scene in Passage. oh who am i kidding? anytime these two are on-screen i melt  :lol:
[post="985387"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
:D I couldn't agree more on everything you just said *IriS* ^_^ Yeah, i think that Irina does love Jack (and Syd), but not Sloane! :P I believe that Irina was forced to have an affair with Sloane or Sloane is making it up :angry: Either way Irina would still have some explaining to do to Jack! :( STUPID SLOANE! 👎 :sniper:

*IriS* would you like to join us? You seem a great J/I SHIPPER and a great Irina/sloane hater! :D

verdantheart said:
Same reason as for the affair?  ;)
[post="986042"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

which is...? ;)

we are still waiting for an explanation regarding that one... :P

*IriS* would you like to join us? You seem a great J/I SHIPPER and a great Irina/sloane hater!

i do hate I/S almost as passionately as i love J/I but i don't know about joining hate groups. i prefer to state my dislike when the occasion offers itself instead of signing up to an anti-"something" group... and i refuse to acknowledge the I/S "ship" until further notice :P.

Either way Irina would still have some explaining to do to Jack!

hehehe. Jack has some explainig to do himself ;)

That's okay *IriS* ;) I can't make you join :lol: So you mean if Irina/Sloane hook up or we see flashbacks 👎 etc, then you might join? :whistle:

Anyway fellow Irina/Sloane haters, my answer to my own question is...1.First i will write a complaint to JJ for bringing the ickiest 'ship' on the show to life, (thats if i don't die of shock ;) ).
2. I would watch ALIAS but not until I/S split up or J/I get together.
3. I may come on to every ALIAS board as possible, just to rant and rave about it! :P

Just Why can't J/I hook up and just forget about their bad past? :( They need to be together!!! :bounces: They are meant to be, made for eachother and they L.O.V.E :2love: eachother! ^_^

*IriS* said:
which is...? ;)
There are a number of possibilities there, including those of benefit to Irina. I doubt any of them have to do with romantic attachment on her part. ;)

hehehe. Jack has some explainig to do himself ;)
[post="986627"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Are you talking about Katya? Gee, after Sloane, Cuvee, likely any other sources needed by Irina for influence/intel, Jack's actions (probably taken primarily to find out what Irina is up to) hardly require explanation. ^_^

munchie20 said:
or we see flashbacks 👎
[post="987130"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Somehow I think that's unlikely. :lol:

There are a number of possibilities there, including those of benefit to Irina. I doubt any of them have to do with romantic attachment on her part. ;)

well, as long as romantic attachment is not an option! ;)

i know you have excellent theories V, i meant that we have yet to get a valid reason on the show :smiley:

Are you talking about Katya? Gee, after Sloane, Cuvee, likely any other sources needed by Irina for influence/intel, Jack's actions (probably taken primarily to find out what Irina is up to) hardly require explanation.  ^_^

Heh i'm not comparing between the two, and Irina's actions don't justify Jack's actions! and i wasn't only talking about Katya.

I would watch ALIAS but not until I/S split up or J/I get together.

split up? dude, they're not together to split up! :blink:

but J/I getting together... yeah that would be nice. if only.

:love:

:lol: *IriS* I know I/S aren't together, i just said thats what i would do if they ever did get together 👎 :tvhorror: (which i'm praying it just won't end up that way)...J/I FOREVER!
*IriS* about the comment you made about Jack having some explaining to do, well i think he has a much better excuse about what he did with Katya. :angry:I think he only did that for revenge, and i think he still has strong feelings for Irina. All i can call Jack/Katya is a 'fling'.
Irina? Now she supposedly had an affair with Sloane, and that was when Jack and Irina were married, when Jack trusted and believed in her etc.
So i think Irina has done the more damage and i think she would understand why Jack went to Katya. ;)

Anyway, no matter how much damage they do to eachother, Irina will NEVER go to Sloane! :D :lol: :P

Does anyone else here think that J/I are soulmates? :thinking: I think S/V are soulmates, but i believe J/I are to.

munchie20 said:
*IriS* about the comment you made about Jack having some explaining to do, well i think he has a much better excuse about what he did with Katya. :angry:I think he only did that for revenge, and i think he still has strong feelings for Irina. All i can call Jack/Katya is a 'fling'.
Irina? Now she supposedly had an affair with Sloane, and that was when Jack and Irina were married, when Jack trusted and believed in her etc.
So i think Irina has done the more damage and i think she would understand why Jack went to Katya. ;)

well you're assuming that Irina willingly slept with Sloane while she was married to Jack and that has not been proven to be true yet. she may have been forced into sleeping with him, who knows. but even if she did sleep with Sloane for whatever reason (and it's not attraction, mind you) that still doesn't make Jack's actions excusable, if he indeed did sleep with Katya for revenge, which i don't believe is the issue in the first place. Jack is not the kind of character who would sleep with his sister-in-law just to get even with Irina for having an affair some 25 years ago.

and yeah, i agree, i think Jack and Irina are perfect for each other ;)

*IriS* said:
well you're assuming that Irina willingly slept with Sloane while she was married to Jack and that has not been proven to be true yet. she may have been forced into sleeping with him, who knows. but even if she did sleep with Sloane for whatever reason (and it's not attraction, mind you) that still doesn't make Jack's actions excusable, if he indeed did sleep with Katya for revenge, which i don't believe is the issue in the first place. Jack is not the kind of character who would sleep with his sister-in-law just to get even with Irina for having an affair some 25 years ago.

and yeah, i agree, i think Jack and Irina are perfect for each other ;)
[post="989493"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Yes *IriS* i do think that there is a possability that Irina was forced or blackmiled to having an affair with Sloane :(, i know what you mean by saying that Jack isn't the sort of character to sleep with Katya for revenge on Irina ;) But i think that it is just a 'fling'.

Just wit till Irina comes back, then there will be no more flings! :D ^_^

:D YAY! New members :groupwave: :welcome: :hi: :cheers:
WELCOME ALL!!! ^_^

New Irina/Sloane haters

sarklover1 #10
brandy #11

Welcome to Irina/Sloane haters thread :smiley: :woot:
XXX

<span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'> Okay so I know I haven't posted here in a while (Bad Sabella!) But you were all arguing and I was sort of reading but keeping out of it, but now I'm here! ^_^

So I have a couple of questions ~

1. If you don't like Sloane and Irina together, then do you not like Jack and Katya together??

2.(this has nothing to do with Irina and Sloane so sorry!) How come Munchie you don't like Vaughn and are part of the Anti-Vaughn group if you want S/V to be together???

Oh and I have another one too (sorry :blush: )

3. For anyone who does hate Vaughn can you please explain why to me??? (I'm just curious)

I'm sorry if I'm :eek:fftopic:

^_^
</span>

Sabella said:
<span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'> Okay so I know I haven't posted here in a while (Bad Sabella!) But you were all arguing and I was sort of reading but keeping out of it, but now I'm here!  ^_^

So I have a couple of questions ~

1. If you don't like Sloane and Irina together, then do you not like Jack and Katya together??

2.(this has nothing to do with Irina and Sloane so sorry!) How come Munchie you don't like Vaughn and are part of the Anti-Vaughn group if you want S/V to be together???

Oh and I have another one too (sorry  :blush: )

3. For anyone who does hate Vaughn can you please explain why to me??? (I'm just curious)

I'm sorry if I'm :eek:fftopic:

^_^
</span>
[post="991703"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
[/COLOR]
Hi Sabella :D (y)
First is that i don't like Jack/Katya, but i just think I/S is ickier. :D :lol:

Second is that i don't like Vaughn as a character, i think JJ needs to give Vaughn a better storyline to make him more intresting if you know what i mean. ;) But that dosen't mean i don't like S/V, they are always gonna be together and everyone knows it! :smiley: I realy can't see Syd being with anyone else like Sark or Will etc. And i don't have anything against MV, he's gorgeous!!! :love:

Anyway Sabella feel free to post in here any time :smiley: We weren't arguing, we were just sharing opinions! ;)

1. i hate the jack and kataya pair up. it's disgusting but I/S is more disgusting

3. i just hate his whole character. he's a boring person on the show. and a wimp

Second is that i don't like Vaughn as a character, i think JJ needs to give Vaughn a better storyline to make him more intresting if you know what i mean.  But that dosen't mean i don't like S/V, they are always gonna be together and everyone knows it!  I realy can't see Syd being with anyone else like Sark or Will etc. And i don't have anything against MV, he's gorgeous!!! 

<span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'>I suppose he does maybe need a better storyline but I don't think that makes him a bad character. Season 3 was a bad storyline for him, it made him into a character who he's not, you know what I mean. He was a lot better in Season 1 and 2! Ooh MV is gorgeous, most definetely.</span>

i just hate his whole character. he's a boring person on the show. and a wimp

<span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'>I'm sorry but I disagree there, he is not boring, just not great this season and he is definetely not a wimp otherwise he wouldn't have broken Sydney out of NSC custody against he wife and his country ^_^ </span>

First is that i don't like Jack/Katya, but i just think I/S is ickier.

<span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'>I would agree with that, but I think that Jack must get lonely sometimes, because lets face it at the mo he isn't with Irina and he can only tlk 2 her over the messanger thingy! :( </span>

Anyway Sabella feel free to post in here any time  We weren't arguing, we were just sharing opinions!

<span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'>Thanks ^_^ I just didn't wanna but in! </span>

Back