Season 4 Sloane said WHAT?!?

Is it just me, because Sloane struck me as a complete hypocrite when he said to Jack, something to the effect that he was suprised at Jack's willingness to exploit his own daughter and "that's something I could never do." I screamed at the TV, "LIAR!" Because Sloane had known Nadia for probably less than 24 hours before he had her strapped to a gurney and was injecting her with that green Rambaldi fluid. I guess in his twisted little mind he doesn't think of that as exploitation, but come on, how could it not be considered that way.

Usually, I find Sloane in his evil badness very entertaining, but last night, I really began to hate him. One reason is that I hate hypocrisy. Another reason is that you can see how he justifies his past and present evil deeds as means to his end, and therefore there's nothing wrong with what he did (or does). It doesn't bode well for things to come....

Totally! Sloane's a hypocritical goober. Throughout the season, I had mixed feelings about him, but last night, after all the felgercarb he gave Jack, I think he's a evil, little man again! Jack needs to smack him down! I'm thinking the writers might be trying to get us to hate Sloane again because he's gonna go evil at the end of the season...at least I hope so.

Coco Nut said:
Is it just me, because Sloane struck me as a complete hypocrite when he said to Jack, something to the effect that he was suprised at Jack's willingness to exploit his own daughter and "that's something I could never do." I screamed at the TV, "LIAR!" Because Sloane had known Nadia for probably less than 24 hours before he had her strapped to a gurney and was injecting her with that green Rambaldi fluid. I guess in his twisted little mind he doesn't think of that as exploitation, but come on, how could it not be considered that way.

Usually, I find Sloane in his evil badness very entertaining, but last night, I really began to hate him. One reason is that I hate hypocrisy. Another reason is that you can see how he justifies his past and present evil deeds as means to his end, and therefore there's nothing wrong with what he did (or does). It doesn't bode well for things to come....
[post="1292852"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Sloane's always been a bit of a hypocrite. That's why he's so good at manipulating people because he has no problem saying one thing and doing another. Sometimes I think he really is delusional and BELIEVES all the felgercarb he says, but then other times i just think he's an evil genius.

yah... i screamed at him. what a DICK!!!! he totally exploited nadia. but he said what he needed to say to piss off jack. but why? what could be gained from irritating jack? i think they're just showing us... reminding us who sloane is. who he really is.

yeah erm that was a stupid thing for him to ay after the injecting with green goo.

jems said:
yeah erm that was a stupid thing for him to ay after the injecting with green goo.
[post="1293295"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

lol. When he said that I was like...."Ummm...GREEN GOO?!?!?" haha. Seriously, I can't believe he said that....

NO KIDDING!!

I was like errrr... yeah. Do the words "green" and "goo" ring any bells for ya sloanie? Heres a hint. Go to the dictionary, look up the word "exploit." Right underneath theres a picture of YOU!!
Got it? GOOD!!

Hypocrite.

(still love him, but what. a. dick.)

I just completely cracked up when Sloane said that. So much so that I didn't even hear what the two of them said next. It had to be the ultimate hypocritical statement OF ALL TIME. :rotflmao:

Keep in mind Sloane didn't view what he did as exploiting Nadia. Sloane thought, and probably still thinks, that it was a gift to Nadia to be able to think and feel Rimbaldi's thoughts. Kind of like an honor.

Obsessed with Jen said:
Keep in mind Sloane didn't view what he did as exploiting Nadia.  Sloane thought, and probably still thinks, that it was a gift to Nadia to be able to think and feel Rimbaldi's thoughts.  Kind of like an honor.
[post="1294167"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yes, that's true. I'm not sure Nadia would feel the same about it though. Sloane just kinda seems to live in his own little word sometimes.

MissingSark said:
Yes, that's true.  I'm not sure Nadia would feel the same about it though.  Sloane just kinda seems to live in his own little word sometimes.
[post="1294188"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

He definitely does. I couldn't believe he said that either...I was waiting for Jack to call him out on it (but I guess they don't need any more tension).

What a hypocrite :rolleyes:

I think that it was Sloane's line, that totally pushed Jack over the edge. Once he heard that, I think that Jack became uneasy about his relationship with Sydney. I bet that when Jack gets REALLY sick from the radiation, he go's to Sloane's office and belts, "WHAT NOW b****?! I don't see you DYING for Nadia! F**K OFF!"

Back