Season 3 What Sloane Said..

Sloane and Vaughn were talking, right before Jack and Vaughn were going back to the CIA, and they said about Sydney :woot:

VAUGHN: If you betray her, no matter what it costs me, I will kill you.
SLOANE: No need to worry, I love her too.

I was so happy when they said that... it is so true and then Vaughn got his sexy I know your right, but i would never admit that to you look.. :blush: OMG... so great... everyone know, and i mean everyone that syd and vaughn are still in love, even the cow knows it... Why cant JJ just put them back together.. ugh! but i absolutely loved that scene :P

and i was shocked no one had put a topic bout this before

i wonder why sloane loves syd so much?? sometimes i find it hard to believe that he loves her....b/c of the whole sd-6 and danny thing...but other times i really think he does...strange...

it is strange, i used to question he's love, but now this season i think he really does love syd.. and it is really obvious vaughn loves syd no question there

hmm, i still think Sloane maybe needs Syd for something!! :Ph34r: Not sure - although he is very convincing in his love for her - but don't foget - he's nearly had her killed before - if he loves her like his daughter then what has changed??

Vaughn loves Syd - yeah well we all know that - it is nice when Vaughn stumbles into something like Sloanes wit though - especially when he's trying to be all macho!!! Always good to be reminded how much Vaughn loves Syd!! :love:

There is no doubt, Sloane needs Sydney. That's why he recruited her into SD-6. She most likely is the key to this entire mystery that has had us enthralled for 2 1/2 seasons. But how it is going to turn out is anyone's guess. JJ is just so good at throwing curve balls at the audience. All I know is I can't wait to find out.

We know that Vaugh will always love Sydney. But stupid Jack told him to be mean to her so she can move on w/her life. As much as I loved that Sloane/Vaughn moment, when Vaughn was acting distant to her at the end, it ruined that moment. Please don't let him act like that for too long. I want him and Syd together again.

no prob... one thing if u read spoilers be careful bout posting them there are ppl (me) who are spoilerholics but are trying to become spoiler free... so im warnin u b4 someone (me) goes off on u bout it

VaughnGurl2003 said:
We know that Vaugh will always love Sydney. But stupid Jack told him to be mean to her so she can move on w/her life. As much as I loved that Sloane/Vaughn moment, when Vaughn was acting distant to her at the end, it ruined that moment. Please don't let him act like that for too long. I want him and Syd together again.
me too.. even though i understand why jack did it.. (the spyday column by verdanheart states it nicely), but i just wanna see s/v together so bad

Yeah, You know...we have to questions Sloanes intentions...just because he's Sloane! And I always find myself asking if he really loves Syd for some reason, or if he just needs her to fulfill whatever it is that he's after. I dunno to be honest, but I think for some reason...he really does love her in some kind of fatherly way. But then he can go and get all skeevy about it with the inappropriate touching and such and I have to re-evaluate my theory all together!
I mean...of course he hasn't really turned good after the missing years has he?!
Soane...I just love to hate him, but I really do loves me some Ron Rifken! Is that wrong? If so, then I don't wanna be right!
lol

superspysyd said:
Yeah, You know...we have to questions Sloanes intentions...just because he's Sloane! And I always find myself asking if he really loves Syd for some reason, or if he just needs her to fulfill whatever it is that he's after. I dunno to be honest, but I think for some reason...he really does love her in some kind of fatherly way. But then he can go and get all skeevy about it with the inappropriate touching and such and I have to re-evaluate my theory all together!
I mean...of course he hasn't really turned good after the missing years has he?!
Soane...I just love to hate him, but I really do loves me some Ron Rifken! Is that wrong? If so, then I don't wanna be right!
lol
:thinking: :blink: ditto... i think

i think he does love syd, evil or not. Why is a mystery though. He has no reason too. He disgusts her and he knows it. She's not family (that we know of, and hopefully she's not), or friend (definitely not). He's never been involved with her romantically (barring the icky kiss in Concsious). So why does he love her? Creepy. Creepy. maybe he loves her becaus of the prophecy??? He loves all things Rimbaldi, and that would make her...well a a rimbaldi thing.

i don't know why, but i've always had this feeling that sloan is syd's biological father. he always says that he loves syd (like a daughter). and then, last season, when syd's mom was on the same airplane w/ sloan, they were talking so mysteriously...which makes me think that they had an affair or sth like that...and jack isn't syd's real father. anyhow, just a thought

Back