Season 3 What Sloane Said..

I loved that scene too. Well at least the Vaughn part. The Sloane saying he loves Sydney...ugh! It disgusts me every time he says that. I seriously think that Sydney would kill herself if she found out Sloane was her bio-father. I would!!!

krzykty57789 said:
:thinking: :blink: ditto... i think
lol
Seriously! What am I talking about??! I just love Ron Rifkin the most, well besides Victor Garber that is! (we're talking about the older guys now!)

i don't know why, but i've always had this feeling that sloan is syd's biological father
I can see that happening, totally. But how tragic would it be? The one source of stability in poor Syd's life ripped from her...ugh. Please, please J.J! I'm begging you...don't do it! <_<

superspysyd said:
krzykty57789 said:
:thinking:  :blink: ditto... i think
lol
Seriously! What am I talking about??! I just love Ron Rifkin the most, well besides Victor Garber that is! (we're talking about the older guys now!)

i don't know why, but i've always had this feeling that sloan is syd's biological father
I can see that happening, totally. But how tragic would it be? The one source of stability in poor Syd's life ripped from her...ugh. Please, please J.J! I'm begging you...don't do it! <_<
lmao...

that would destroy syd if sloane was her dad, and it would completely disguist me too thats just plain nasty

Back