Season 3 What Sloane said to Vaughn!

jems

michael's widow in mourning
Call me crazy but I almost like Arvin Sloane after seeing Reunion.
When he said:
" Mr Vaughn, you know, i remember how close you were with Sydney. I'm sure you share my relief in having her back!"
he got a whole new level of respect from me. He knew it would annoy Lauren and so it was kinda like he was sticking up for Sydney.
I also loved the way Syd raised her eyes when listening to Sloane.
Pure class!!!! More of this pelase - we need to get Lauren a bit stirred up so she can bug Vaughn and they can fall out!!
Did anyone else think Sloane was cool for doing this?

I'm not sure I'd say I thought he was "cool," but I did think it was classic Sloane. And I have to admit, I enjoyed the little twist of the knife.
^_^

I thought it was good and I think it forshadow's something. Before Syd was gone for 2 yrs Vaughn and Syd went on lots of missions together to try to find Sloane so I am suprised Vaughn and Sloane are so cordial too.

yeah - i loved it in A Free Agent at the end in the bank when Sloane said to Vaughn - "so your'e the man sydney was willing to kill me for!" They haven't had many exchanges but those they have had are pretty cool!!!

i know, that is classic sloane. ^_^
but i gotta admit, that was a good dis, and the angry look lauren had and vaughn's uncomfortable face was well worth it

I see what you are saying about it being a "dig" toward Vaughn but when I first saw the show (and actually the second time too :smiley: ) I thought he did it more of a dig toward Syd. I mean if Sloane wanted to hurt Syd, reminding her about what she lost (Vaughn) would be a good way to do that. What do you all think?? :confused:

i felt it was more of a jab at vaughn than syd, because syd already knows that she lost vaughn, so sloane just prolly wanted to make vaughn feel alot worse.

:P :lol: :P :lol: :P :lol: :P :lol: :P :lol: :P
So right - spy girl - that would be SO funny!!!!! Imagine her face!!!!!!!!

This is an excerpt from the transcript that scene at sd-1.com boards

Sloane: Mr. Vaughn…You know, I remember how close you were with Sydney.

(Sydney gives Sloane a really dirty look.)

Sloane: I’m sure you share my relief in having her back…

(Lauren looks down. Sloane’s remark has hit a nerve with Vaughn; it shows on his face, because his expression hardens.)

Vaughn (nastily): Just get us on the list.

(Vaughn shoves himself out of his chair and stalks out of the room, his hand on Lauren’s back. Sydney looks disgusted with Sloane. She gets up and leaves. Cut back to a close up of Sloane’s face. He looks supremely pleased with himself…very Cheshire catlike…as if he knows something he’s not telling.)

Hmm...interesting...

jess said:
This is an excerpt from the transcript that scene at sd-1.com boards

Sloane: Mr. Vaughn…You know, I remember how close you were with Sydney.

(Sydney gives Sloane a really dirty look.)

Sloane: I’m sure you share my relief in having her back…

(Lauren looks down. Sloane’s remark has hit a nerve with Vaughn; it shows on his face, because his expression hardens.)

Vaughn (nastily): Just get us on the list.

(Vaughn shoves himself out of his chair and stalks out of the room, his hand on Lauren’s back. Sydney looks disgusted with Sloane. She gets up and leaves. Cut back to a close up of Sloane’s face. He looks supremely pleased with himself…very Cheshire catlike…as if he knows something he’s not telling.)

Hmm...interesting...
I just loved what Sloane said to Vaughn!!
I did aplaude the scene, because Vaughn DID screw up, in a big way! So, when someone, even if it's Sloane saying sarcastic but true things to Vaughn that I'd love to, and maybe implying something hiding in that, that's really fine to me...
Sloane Rules! hehe plus, he cares about Sydney, and even though he is evil, I guess Sydney liked what he said... her look to him was priceless...
hehe
I'm in love with this show! (y)

maybe Sloane and Vaughn got into some trouble over those two years that Vaughn doesnt want anyone to know about so he shot back at him and left has quickly has he could..I don't know but it think there is more to what he said to Vaughn then hes leading on, does anyone else think so?

spy_girl21 said:
They need to have Lauren watch "Francie's home video's of Sydney's Bedroom"! I WOULD BE LMAO WHEN LAUREN SEES THOSE VIDEOS!
LOL! That'd be hilarous!

But i liked Sloane's comment...be mean to Vaughn....grrr

VaughnFan13 said:
spy_girl21 said:
They need to have Lauren watch "Francie's home video's of Sydney's Bedroom"! I WOULD BE LMAO WHEN LAUREN SEES THOSE VIDEOS!
LOL! That'd be hilarous!

thatd be so great :woot:

what i think is that sloane s/v are meant to be together and he does really love syd, so hes actually trying to help her ....

krzykty57789 said:
VaughnFan13 said:
spy_girl21 said:
LOL! That'd be hilarous!

thatd be so great :woot:

what i think is that sloane s/v are meant to be together and he does really love syd, so hes actually trying to help her ....
OMG yes! lmao jsut thinkin about it!!
*rolling over holdin sides*

Back