Season 3 Spoiler free speculation!!

Yep...I do anticipate that I will be angry at JJ at the end of S3...like I was at S2. And quite honestly I am still angry at him for the missing two years plot...it sets everything out of wack!

twin_mommy said:
With the craptastic season that we've had, I would love to see the season finale have a huge battle w/all the good guys vs. all the bad guys. The final scenes would show everybody dying somehow, good AND bad. Then Syd and Nadia would fight each other in the absolute Best. Girlfight. Ever. Nadia would die. Sydney would be left standing in the middle of a huge warehouse or field or cave or something. The camera would go in a full 360 arond her as she notices the dead bodies of all of her loved ones (Jack, Vaughn, Dixon, Marshall, and YES Irina!). Then Syd would fall to the ground seemingly dead.

Suddenly, a white light (a little cheesy, I know) would burst out of her and surround her and fill up the screen. Then it would fade back down to Syd and it would be Syd in her apartment from the finale of Season 2. She is wearing the same outfit as in her fight with Allison. She wakes up and looks around. She sees Allison shot on the floor, Will stabbed in the bathtub. She realizes where she is, but she also REMEMBERS EVERYTHING from Season 3. She hears a noise (Covenant guys coming in to kidnap her) and looks at the front door, readying herself to attack them. She realizes that she has full strength, rather than being knocked out like she was "last time." The door busts open and we go to black . . . to be continued in Season 4.

Then Season 4 would start off being about Sydney trying to stop the events of Season 3 from happening. First off, she would track down Lauren and try to out her as Covenant and capture/arrest/kill her. Then she would try to find her sister before Sloane can, etc. I think, if done well by J.J. & Co., it could be really awesome and really make up for this less-than-stellar season.
I hope that everything you've written here is what will happen. how f*cking sweet would that be!?

so, obviously, "resurrection" is going to have like 50 diferent meanings in this ep because it's the season finale and also because JJ's just like that. so excuse me for being a cheese-ball for a sec...
vaughn and syd's relationship will def be "resurrected"--hence the whole vaughn/syd kiss that was in the promo!! best line ever (it made me scream) Vaughn to Lauren: "I HATE you. I LOVE sydney" eeeeee i cant wait!!!!!

i think sloane's badness is going to be resurrected and some rambaldi shiat is def going to be resurrected. this epi is going to ROCK im sooooo excited!

I absolutely love your idea Twin mommy!!!! I wouldnt of thought that I would like it but the way you put it made it sound so exciting..and it would be an ending that wouldnt leave me in turmoil for the entire summer..I wish that it would happen, but I highly doubt, but who knows

i have no clue what's going to happen in the season finale, but whatever it is i hope they don't do some dorky sci-fi thing (like Rambaldi being resurrected, could happen though)

<0>

Skyligrl5 said:
hm ok i think that they are going to blow the felgercarb out of the CIA mainroom (which u kinda saw a bit on last nights promo)
and that could very well be their cliffhanger - lots of death, lots of distruction - very Alias.... ;)
if that is the cliffhanger, death and destruction, i will be SO MAD!!!!!

That is NOT a worthy cliffhanger for JJ! :angry:

(no offense, btw ^_^ )

And twinmommy, luv it! ;)
But if she beats up her captors, she'll never get taken to the Covenant, and therefore she won't have any events to undo... :blink:

Oh, I just had another idea. Syd was already "resurrected" this season. I don't think Syd will die again to come back to us again. What if Nadia OD's on green solution and the memory proteins become a permanent part of Nadia's brain?

youngwayne said:
Oh, I just had another idea. Syd was already "resurrected" this season. I don't think Syd will die again to come back to us again. What if Nadia OD's on green solution and the memory proteins become a permanent part of Nadia's brain?
what, are you saying that Rambaldi will be ressurected through Nadia?

HEY!

He already has been, hasn't he? The way she writes what he did when she gets the green junk!!??

or maybe not ^_^

but maye ure right and Rambaldi will start talking through Nadia or control her movements or something! how freaky that would be! :D

Back