Season 5 Spoiler

CIAFAN

Cadet
According to SpolierFix, Vaughn will see Isabelle for the first time in this episode. It will pprobably be a real tear jerker. I don't know if this will be where he reunites with Sydney or not but just seeing him with his baby for the first time--can't wait!

1. Spoilers go in the spoiler forum.
2. Don't put spoilers in the title!
3. Please do not SHOUT in titles.

Moved.

According to SpolierFix, Vaughn will see Isabelle for the first time in this episode. It will pprobably be a real tear jerker. I don't know if this will be where he reunites with Sydney or not but just seeing him with his baby for the first time--can't wait!

Moved.

Sorry Jinnie--I didn't realize I had the caps lock still on from signing in until it was too late. I won't post again.

In the episode description at ABC Media Net it does state that Vaughn sees daughter Isabelle for the first time in No Hard Feelings but this doesn't mean he sees her in person. If you check out the clip for Alias on AOL.com, Vaughn tells Syd that he saw a picture of Isabelle.

In the episode description at ABC Media Net it does state that Vaughn sees daughter Isabelle for the first time in No Hard Feelings but this doesn't mean he sees her in person. If you check out the clip for Alias on AOL.com, Vaughn tells Syd that he saw a picture of Isabelle.
True. I'm assuming the scene in the AOL clip is towards the beginning of No Hard Feelings. It's possible that at the end of the ep, Vaughn finally meets Isabelle personally though.

No, I'm sure Vaughn gets to SEE Isabelle in this ep, cause in the TV Guide it says:

"And Daddy's little girl finally gets to meet him!"

and if not, we'll DEFINATLY get to see them Monday :cry:

Moved.
Why doesn't Australia have any Alias episodes aired yet??

Back