Season 5 Spoilers from the Game

Sethrik

Cadet
I just recently got the Alias Game for my birthday, and have recently beaten it. I just wanted to mention something of note that was revealed in the game. For those of you who are playing the game, or who intend to play it, you may not want to read any further!

<!--spoilerbs--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>SPOILER </td></tr><tr><td id='SPOILER'><!--spoilerbe-->The main bad guy in the game is Anna Esponoza, and she is dead by the time the game ends<!--spoileres--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--spoileree-->

Just thought this was interesting to report on for those curious about her fate ;) Anyway, I have completely run through the game, and it was fun! Some of the controls were a bit annoying though, it was hard to turn Sydney towards the attacker. The voice acting was great, but Vaughn had some kind of Leno chin....overall though, I'd reccomend it if you are an Allias fan. Might want to rent it first, it is fairly easy, and you might be able to beat it in only a few sittings. Hope you all find this useful!

Seth

I rented the game and i thought it was pretty bad. i agree about the facing enemys even if you turn the suto facing them off and another thing that bothered me is the lips of the characters didnt move to what was being said. for a game that was delayed so long to make it better it still has so many major flaws.
However i will be buying the game since it is Alias.

at the video game store they had a display up and i asked them if i could have it and they said that you have to be there the day that they throw it out which was this last sunday but they had already had it reserved for one of the employees and i was so majorly bummed, but that's ok..... i love the game, it is just so much like the show.... especially marshall.... come on everything can't be perfect
i have it for X BOX

I must say, in the game you also go on the Las Vegas mission (I believe, I saw it in game pictures) so I think the game is just supposed to be scanning the last few seasons and taking off of those. But, hey, you never know!

I just recently got the Alias Game for my birthday, and have recently beaten it. I just wanted to mention something of note that was revealed in the game. For those of you who are playing the game, or who intend to play it, you may not want to read any further!

SPOILER 
The main bad guy in the game is Anna Esponoza, and she is dead by the time the game ends

Just thought this was interesting to report on for those curious about her fate  Anyway, I have completely run through the game, and it was fun! Some of the controls were a bit annoying though, it was hard to turn Sydney towards the attacker. The voice acting was great, but Vaughn had some kind of Leno chin....overall though, I'd reccomend it if you are an Allias fan. Might want to rent it first, it is fairly easy, and you might be able to beat it in only a few sittings. Hope you all find this useful!

Seth

Wait...I have the game (read this anyway, cuz, ya know, spoiler addicted). Anna's dead in the game before the end of the game? Is that what you meant? Because if she is, then what's the point in continuing the game? Sark replacement bad guy?

No, this isn't a rehash of old events. You don't go on the Las Vegas mission, her uniform just looks a little similar.

And I'm not entirely impressed with this game.

The game could have been much better. It was delayed for like what a year? its hard to control sydney stuff is layed out bad the lips dont move to the words and the graphics are not as good as they should be for this level of a game.
if it was not alias i would say it was terrible and never play it again but since it has the cast i cant help myself.

Ok I need help with the game and since all of y'all have played it and think that it is so dang easy tell me.... HOW DO YOU FOLLOW SARK????
ok actually I haven't tried and i bet if i did i could follow him because i am so stealth ;)
but my brother can't get past that part and i told him that i would ask the highly intelligent people on my friendly alias sight to help our poor family.....
thanks

OasisSparrow said:
ReaperMason said:
Right, but we'd heard speculation of her being in Season Four.
i hope so, i miss her.

I miss Anna too. I really enjoyed the rivalry in S1. What ever happened to K-Directorate anyway? Did they just become the Covenent? Because if Anna really is the head of the Covenent, maybe it would make sense. You never know with this show, especially this season with all of the crappy writing...

Hmmmm....if you follow are referring to the Asylum part, it's not that easy. You basically have to move stealthy as soon as he passes the door, hide behind the lockers, or whatever, and stay as close as you can. Once you dled the DNA, the scene will end. I had some problems with that too, but just stuck as close as I could, at one point, he stops, just hide behind the locker, or filing cabinets there, and you should be able to completely dl his DNA profile.

To be perfectly honest, I never really had any idea what K-directorate was. I assumed it was a devision of the KGB, but they never explained who they were. Anna was a cool rival for Sydney. As for K-directorate itself, Sark killed most of the leaders, and some random guy took over. After that, it just looks like they lost power, and faded into non-existance. After they handed over all their Rambaldi artifacts to Sark, they became un-important to the over-all story of Alias.

The game itself supposedly takes place between episodes 18 and 19 of season 2. Not sure what else to add, but I don't think it's unusual to add Anna to the game, seeing as the original actress was unavailable. Writing her into the game gives us fans some closure to her character. Well, hope this helps!

Back