Squirrls vs Alias

If squirrls dominated the world would they make alias an all time thing?

• 1. NO Squirrls cant dominate because they are evil and would keep alias to them selves them evil lit

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2. Squirrls would dominate becuase they are little creatures and alias would be there top priority!3

• Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4. Other.

• Total voters
OMEGOSH! i saw the scariest squirell today. so it like floped out of a tree and bounced aong our fence then it was running around and it ran down our fence, like most things would have fallen off, except it dugs its lil claws in and ran straight down. and its legs were all splayed out. it was scary

Heh, I chose other. The only way squirrels will dominate the world is if all the TC members are gone! That won't happen! Unless....well...I'll just let the dangle, don't want the squirrels getting any ideas! :thinking: And if the they DO take over...well...they know how much Alias means to us, so I'm sure they wouldn't air it.....AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!! ::looks around for the squirrels:: must...stay...sane...must keep alias...on...

They're coming, there's thousands, millions, billions, and they're on their way and they're going to get us, do something and RUN!!! :run:

::looks around:: AAAH!!! He's right!! THE SQUIRRELS ARE COMING FOR US!! EVERY TC MEMBER FOR HERSELF! GET YOUR WEAPONS READY! ::starts swinging hockey stick around:: PREPARE TO DEFEND POPPY!! errrr, I mean uh...ALIAS! AND THE HUMAN RACE AS WE KNOW IT!! ::war whoops and runs off, charging into the crowd of squirrels:: Take that! And that!!! :swings hockey stick around:: ::trips over a rock:: AAAAAAAH!!! ::gets attacked by squirrels:: LMAO!!

Nope, I don't! Especially when it's been touched by Vaughn! LMAO! Wow, my day is so much better now....Or, it's getting better...now if only those darn squirrels wouldn't take over!

:woot: :woot: :woot: :walks through the forest peacefully whistling. leaves start to rustle. a little brown squirrel peaks out of a tree and chatters at me- He's a scout, I think. SQUIRELLS START POURING OUT OF THE TREES, but im not scared. i take out my handy- dandy squirells nocker-outer sprayer and spray it, except i realize that it is empgty because I ate it for lunch. But of course I'm ready for everything, so I summon the girrafes and they come and fight the squirrels off... GO GIRAFFES:

HELP ME :hide: The squirrels are all around me, go now!!! run!!! Don't worry about me!!! Run, don't let the squirrels win!!!, I handle the little buggers he he he...............to be continued......

Back