what do you think of star wars?

• bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • very bad

• hate it

• Total voters
the sad thing is i'm not as excited as i should be, i think the newer films have kinda wrecked it for me. i mean i have vhs of the orginal and special edition and ep 1 on vhs, but i didn't even bother hiring ep 2 on video or dvd.

I have all of them on VHS. Or maybe the newest on dvd :confused:

Yeah the new ones kinda ruined it for me :thinking: Although Keisha Castle-Hughes is gonna be in the new one :D as the Queen of Naboo. And Keira Knightly was in the first one ^_^

yeah i'm probably gonna go on opening day to see the new one.

it's just i think i should be more excited... i mean it star wars, with Darth Vader not that annoying git anakin.

SiriCerasi said:

Yeah the new ones kinda ruined it for me :thinking: Although Keisha Castle-Hughes is gonna be in the new one :D as the Queen of Naboo. And Keira Knightly was in the first one ^_^
really? I didn't know about that!

Episode 3 does look like it's going to be the darkest and best of the prequels. (y)

SecretAgentMan said:
SiriCerasi said:

really? I didn't know about that!

Episode 3 does look like it's going to be the darkest and best of the prequels. (y)
well, if there is a certain heavy-breathing, force-choking Sith Lord in it, I'll be happy.

Ditto Siri, Little Anakin (jake Lyod) had the most inane dialouge. all he said was OOPS every 2 seconds, and ask people if they were angels.....REAL CREATIVE.....

and yes, I mean Inane, you'd be suprised the amount of people who correct me with insane, i mean INANE

SiriCerasi said:
:o_O: I can't STAND Anakin! Well not Anaking, Jake Lloyd drove me INSANE! :o_O: And the other guy... forget his name.
Yes his dialogue and acting almost ruined the movie for me....if it wasnt for the lightsaber battle at the end.