Sci-Fi Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith (2005)

revenge of the sith

the original trilogy
was as good as it was
because of lawrence kasdan's scripts
and a director other than george lucas
(irvin kershner)
the return of the jedi
got cheesy with the ewoks

but lucas can neither write or direct
not since
"american graffitti"
which was over 30 years ago
so he has laughed all the way
to the bank
as episodes one and two
which were so terrible as to be insulting
each made 300 million dollars

george
you should be ashamed of yourself
Jar-jar binks?

come on

better get it right this time

and if you don't give us the third trilogy you promised
we will be really bummed

i've been with you since '77
but you're trying my patience

mc

I am looking forward to seeing how Anakin becomes Darth Vader. I think it will be safe to say that we will see an end to the love story - I didn't think that worked at all in the last movie.

This movie will have Wookies - that should (I hope) be better than Jar-Jar.

I think Episode 3 should be it for the Star Wars saga - unless George Lucas entrusts the making of Episodes 7, 8 and 9 to someone who can do an exceptional job of making them, and even then there's no guarantee of that.

It'd be a shame to see no more of the great Star Wars universe after III, in movie form that is.

I hold out little hope for the TV series, but i'd like to see another trilogy. Just let the Ewok co-produce it or something & leave the script and direction to a Jackson or a Raimi.

Has anybody else bought tickets for the movie yet? I was seeing Fever Pitch and decided why not. I love to go on opening day because you're seeing it with excited fans, one who react to the movie. I would go to a midnight showing but I don't get off until midnight. Oh well, the first showing in the morning is just as fun.

:starwars:

Would anyone to a marathon showing of all 6 movies? I might do it at home with a bunch of friends.

They're having a marathon showing of the movies in England somewhere and apparently they sold out the 1,000 seat arena in 5 minutes!

I'm starting to get really excited for this movie. Phantom Menace and Attack of the Clones were both blah, but the trailer for this movie is just outstanding! Of course I think everyone is excited to see Anakin turn into Darth. Should be good.

i will be at the midnight show
when it breaks
i have seen every one
in the theatre since 1977
and if i got my wish
lucas would fulfill his
original promise
of three trilogies
so i will hope for 7,8&9

Lucas is losing it. there's no way he can do a sequel trilogy. but if he does, die-hard Star Wars fans will still go see it. i personally wouldn't. then again, im not a big Star Wars freak (and i couldnt care less for Star Trek). what is it with people and Star Wars/Star Trek? it's all make believe.

went to "kingdom of heaven"
last night
revenge of the sith trailer
stunning
up there with "empire strikes back"
i'll be there early the night of the 18th/
morning of the 19th

Vaughnlover15 said:
OMG im so excited to see this i love hayden christensen and natalie portman and i know its just gonna be so AWESOME!!
[post="1321583"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

me too! Hayden is sooo hott and natalie is so pretty, i love the suspense and tension between their characters in the movies :D

my vote's for bai ling, hands-down. even though it's been announced
that's she's been cut from the movie, all you need to do is check out
playboy's june issue to nod your head in agreement..a blue light saber
never looked so good :smiley:

Tom