Sci-Fi Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith (2005)

I can't even express how excited I am to see this... I cannot WAIT for the Obi-Wan/Vader fight... Ooh boy. :smiley: It's almost worth having to put up with Hayden Christensen to see him play such a dark character. ;) I can't stand him usually, but how can anyone not love Vader -- especially Vader vs. Obi-Wan? It's TEH classic turncoat story!!!! :thud: God I can't wait for this... AHHHH! :run: I don't know what to do with myself until it comes out!!!

I can't wait to see it. Though I'm not a Star Wars freak, I really love the movies. They are really quite enjoyable. This is gonna be great, but will suck at the same time, cause I don't want to see him turn into Darth Vader, OMG, this will be good.

This has been one of my most anticipated movie of the year. I'm not obsessed with Star Wars, but I love the movies, and I heard this will be the movie to answer all of the Star Wars questions. I can't wait to see it, but I better order my tickets because they're going to be sold out ;)

I know! I feel like I need to buy my tickets now, but I don't even know if my brother or parents would want to see it with me, and my friends are all last-minute people. ;) lol

I came home from college and my mom was like, "We already have tickets for you to take your sisters on opening day." So I'm definitely going and I am soooo excited. Every review I've read has made this sound as good as the original trilogy. I even read on critic who said Lucas deserved an Oscar!

Sorry for the double post...but I just got in (well, actually an hour ago) from Episode III...

...it was awesome...so completely awesome! :D

I don't think there was one disappointed fan among us. And we had 3 sold out midnight showings at our theater...so there was a lot of us (and many people came dressed up...which was really cool).

Great, great movie. I reccomend it to people who haven't even followed Star Wars that closely...it was awesome!

I agree with Jamie. I mean...wow. The second half of that movie was quite possibly the best part of the entire series. And I'm saying that as a die hard orginal trilogy fan.

I mean...WOW.

Grr I've waited for this movie for so long and I'm not gonna see it until saturday!! *sulks childishly* Hhhm maybe I can influence my brothers with a Jedi mind trick to take me sooner...

Anyways so was it good? Drama? Tears? Special effects fantastic as always?

I want details people, please? ^_^

I snuck out with my brother and went at 12:20. I thought it was really good. The special effects, the battle scenes..i luved it! I luved how they tied this movie with "A new Hope". Lucas did that nicely. Yoda is my HERO...that's all i gotta say. lol

allaliasallthetime said:
I snuck out with my brother and went at 12:20. I thought it was really good. The special effects, the battle scenes..i luved it! I luved how they tied this movie with "A new Hope". Lucas did that nicely. Yoda is my HERO...that's all i gotta say. lol
[post="1347361"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I am seriously in love with Yoda. :love:

The movie was amazing. Things were tied up beautifully, and the movie itself was brilliant.

I agree with anges that the second half could quite possily be the best in the entire series...it was that good.

Ah, just finished seeing it. And I really believe it was the best of the six. Really amazing special effects and battle scenes (loved the first scene w/ space battle, very cool!!). I really, really hoped that somehow the story would change and he would just stay good :P haha.

Oh, and I agree, Yoda was so cool!! The part where he walks into the room and slams the two guards against the wall, awesome :lol:!

Saw this today and loved it like basically everyone else. It lived up to all the hype and really completed the whole saga. Watching Annakin transform was super intense, esp. when he murdered those kids and choked Padme. Obi Wan was my favorite part, but then I've always liked him. It helps that Ewan McGregor knows how to rock a full beard.

Some of the bits with Padme were a bit corny though, as was the zoom out on Vader screaming, "NOOOOOOOO!" That seemed almost like a parody of itself.

saw it last night and i love the confrontation between obiwan and anakin... anakin and padme... it was quite moving. the lines "i dont know you anymore" and "you turned her against me!" still kept on ringing in my ear. hayden was good there. for the last two episodes, i thought he really did badly... but hands down to him in this film. he did great. his eyes were something. he's good.

as for the effects, the fight scenes... it was all excellent. grievous with four hands with four sabers... that rocked!

^i agree with andy. there's a part of me that wanted anakin, not to change. when he knelt in front of palpatine... i was like.. noooooooo!!!! dont!!!!!! but thats how the story really goes... but goody... the last part on 6 where he is all good (luke, im your father thing...) again... gives me hope. makes me want to watch 4,5 & 6 all over again.

and yoda is amazing i agree!!!

ok so i thought it was good, but i think that darth vader/bad ani came to late in the movie. i think that his "transformation" should have been like maybe halfway and then evil ani could have gone from there.
i also personally think that lucas should have let the guy who wrote the other 3 write these ones-providing he is still alive of course