Surgery

i had an impacted tooth extracted when i was like 12. there was stitches all over the roof of my mouth, it took like 4 weeks to heal. the roof of my mouth isn't smooth anymore, either, because of how they did the stiches, its all bumpy (but not like grotesque or anything, it's fine).

When I was 8 I had an extra tooth and they had to take it out... while I was AWAKE. But it didn't hurt a bit! There was some string from the stitches at the top of my mouth for like a week or 2 and it never hurt. I just couldn't eat hot food that night and I had to garggle with Listerine for a certain amount of time (can't remember how much). I was PAINLESS!

Hmmm... I've sprained my right ring finger this summer while playing football and I chipped my left pointer finger in fourth while playing basketball. That's the worst that's happened to me.

I had surgery once. It took 2 days to be able to be pretty active (until then I just watched movies and TV) and another few weeks before I could play sports… but it depends on the operation. I would ask your doctor, because it varies widely.

alias8000 said:
When I was 8 I had an extra tooth and they had to take it out... while I was AWAKE. But it didn't hurt a bit! There was some string from the stitches at the top of my mouth for like a week or 2 and it never hurt. I just couldn't eat hot food that night and I had to garggle with Listerine for a certain amount of time (can't remember how much). I was PAINLESS!

Hmmm... I've sprained my right ring finger this summer while playing football and I chipped my left pointer finger in fourth while playing basketball. That's the worst that's happened to me.
oh i've had 2 teeth pulled cause they were loose and then they cracked :lol: i was awake too ^_^

SiriCerasi said:
alias8000 said:

oh i've had 2 teeth pulled cause they were loose and then they cracked :lol: i was awake too ^_^
i've never had my teeth pulled. the only thing close to it was when i tied floss too the doorknob and my loose tooth but since i sat down too far away, once i sat down the tooth popped out painlessly! i sat down then all of a sudden, "huh?" :lol:

alias8000 said:
SiriCerasi said:
alias8000 said:

i've never had my teeth pulled. the only thing close to it was when i tied floss too the doorknob and my loose tooth but since i sat down too far away, once i sat down the tooth popped out painlessly! i sat down then all of a sudden, "huh?" :lol:
but you just said you had one pulled :blink:

SiriCerasi said:
alias8000 said:
SiriCerasi said:
alias8000 said:

I mean pulled by the dentist!!!!!

alias8000 said:
SiriCerasi said:
alias8000 said:
SiriCerasi said:
alias8000 said:

I mean pulled by the dentist!!!!!
i know but you said you had an extra tooth that got taken out :blink:

SiriCerasi said:
alias8000 said:

mwahaahaha I had more than two pulled.... :P ^_^ I just got four teeth pulled at the same time. and yea, i was awake....

Betha Bristow said:
SiriCerasi said:
alias8000 said:

mwahaahaha I had more than two pulled.... :P ^_^ I just got four teeth pulled at the same time. and yea, i was awake....
most of the time, you are awake! :lol:

freelancer26 said:
Betha Bristow said:
SiriCerasi said:
alias8000 said:

lol duh! :rolleyes:

Betha Bristow said:
freelancer26 said:
Betha Bristow said:
SiriCerasi said:
alias8000 said:

lol duh! :rolleyes:
hehe :D

Back