Suwari?!

Re: Suwari???????!!!??!?!?!

Back on topic, were Togs taken out completely as well?

"Togs, when you see them, will no longer be Human half-breeds. And that's as much as I can say for now. " - Stephanie Shaver

Was there a game or continuity design reason you chose to delay the release of the Suwari?

"It's an art concern. Suwari, Togs, and the other one I'm deliberately not talking about will require extra love from the art department." - Steph

Link

It sounds like Togs may not be there for the initial release, but will be coming eventually. :smiley:

So again probably NPC Togs and the Constructs are still up for grabs eh? Still nothing truly unhuman or 'big' for those that like raw power races.

The other she's not specifically talking about... I've given up hope on prydaen, being that they were replaced with another cat race. But oh ma goodness wouldn't it be neat if it were Rakash? :D I'd love to see them in a graphical game.

Though honestly, if atleast it's touched on what happened to those two races I'll be a happy future-ilvari :smiley:

Mmmm... Being carried across the landscape, full moon high.. Protective claws and soft fur against a cheek..

I swear I'm not a furry, but for some reason I get a huge romantic feeling when thinking about rakash. Maybe it's the fault of Van Helsing mixed with too much romance in my current webcomics..

Mmmm... Being carried across the landscape, full moon high.. Protective claws and soft fur against a cheek..

I swear I'm not a furry, but for some reason I get a huge romantic feeling when thinking about rakash. Maybe it's the fault of Van Helsing mixed with too much romance in my current webcomics..

o.O

:P

On a slightly less inappropriate note, I'm curious as to just how they plan on introducing Suwari, Togs, and "Mysterios".(The unnamed race.)

Also, about just what these Mysterios will be. I'm thinking probably either a race of constructs, or, if we're lucky, something along the lines of faeries.

I hope to gourd it's not a faeries >.> Gemstone already has faeries, EQ2 has faeries. Bleh on faeries :P I'm hoping for Rakash, or something else wholely new.

If/when they introduce new races you can bet they'll be in game events to explain them :smiley:

Rakash would be especially cool, and certainly require more from the art department what with two bodies. If they do, I hope they animate the transition somehow. In DR it's brutal to read the description of them transforming, and when they go from Moonskin to human-like they pass out for a short time. Always thought it would be funny to walk through town and see people passed out all over the streets (and in the case of Tsuim, take that time to ruffle through their things)

I hope to gourd it's not a faeries >.> Gemstone already has faeries, EQ2 has faeries. Bleh on faeries :P I'm hoping for Rakash, or something else wholely new.

If/when they introduce new races you can bet they'll be in game events to explain them :smiley:

Rakash would be especially cool, and certainly require more from the art department what with two bodies. If they do, I hope they animate the transition somehow. In DR it's brutal to read the description of them transforming, and when they go from Moonskin to human-like they pass out for a short time. Always thought it would be funny to walk through town and see people passed out all over the streets (and in the case of Tsuim, take that time to ruffle through their things)

I say faeries because, of the fantasy stereotypes, they're one of my favorites. Way better than elves and dwarves, anyway.

Also, I highly doubt they'll throw in any kind of transforming PC. Would be cool if they came up with something unique, but anything unique would require different armor. Otherwise, I'd say they should go Naga. Snake people are cool... They'll probably go lizard people, though, if they don't do constructs. I'd be cool with that.

Something like the S'Kra Mur in DR perhaps.

skramur.gif

Or the big strong folk that the lizard/snake folk enslaved.... They are bloody cool... hope they will add beard to them (don't shot me!)

:|

o.O

:P

On a slightly less inappropriate note, I'm curious as to just how they plan on introducing Suwari, Togs, and "Mysterios".(The unnamed race.)

Also, about just what these Mysterios will be. I'm thinking probably either a race of constructs, or, if we're lucky, something along the lines of faeries.

Mysterios sounds like some crazy breakfast cereal.