Syd happy or Syd in pain?

Which makes ultimately better television?

• Sydney when she is happy.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sydney in pain.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I would say happy. Its good to watch. I mean alias is good when she is in pain to, but not all the time. I think a good mix of both is what keeps the viewers happy. :smiley:

I prefer her happy especially after the trials this poor girl went through. Each time she's sad, especially in the pilot after she stormed in Sloane's office, you just want to give her a great warm hug beacause Syd is an awesome human being (even though it's just a character).

A happy Syd is the one for me!! When she's happy, her smile just makes me want to laugh and run around in circles...or something like that. When Syd's sad, I just WANT to see her happy, so when she's happy, it's like a fulfillment of what I want for her. And she's sad enough as it is... ^_^

I voted for "in pain" but that would not be my choice. I like it when Sydney is out to get someone. When it's payback time and she is going to bring them down.

So I guess that would be more "in pain" than "happy" she may start out "in pain" but she will probably end up "happy"

:confused:

I am really wanting her happy now. I mean she is going to turn being so full of hatred for Sloane and most men for that matter. So if JJ could just make her a little happier, that would be great. I dont think a super happy spy would be good, but I think sometimes being happy is all relative anyway.

It's morbid and cruel, but when Syd's in pain, I'm happy - it's just so scrumptious. Not because I like to see her depressed, but because Jen's acting is so ultimately incredible that I love seeing it being challenged. Alias is a drama, and I like it that way.

Not to say I don't love Sydney's happy moments. Of course I'd like to see Sydney galloping away with Vaugn when Alias ends.

I prefer a pissed off Syd more than a happy Syd or a Syd in pain. She becomes such a bada** when someone gets under her skin. It's good times.

Sad Syd makes better television but I love that smile, and Jennifer Garner does a brilliant performance every time Syd is sad.

So my vote goes for Sad

:lol: Great poll!! I never realized which makes me happier. I chose pain. I mean I don't feel well seeing her cry, but hmm it's hard to explain... maybe I should read the posts I skimmed for inspiration. :D

I vote for Syd being happy, although her moments when she's sad or, on rare occasions, frightened (especially when she cries) do make for a moving show. :syd4:

i like it when Syds happy but i think it makes better television when SYD is in pain.

i know i like it more when she is getting hurt coz on all the other TV shows the main character never gets hurt but on Alias i enjoy it more when she gets hurt coz its more relistic, if you know what i mean...

Luv Em :ninja: :stick: :Ph34r:

i like seeing her upset but then having vaughn or someone comfort her and cheer her up. Like in a broken heart, that seen wer shes crying and then he goes, 'you just through you bepper into the pacific' and she bursts out laughing - thats one of my fav scenes !

Back