Season 4 Sydney VS Vaughn

blue_bird said:
vaughn was really holding back when he fought her... which made me really wonder.. if they are both not themselves.. who would win???
[post="1212344"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I can't believe people would think an agent who stand there while a wall of water is coming at him and doesn't have the sense to run, an agent wo always somehow end up hurt or in the hospital would win from a kick ass agent Like Syd.

Sorry if I'm being rude but it's so obvious (at least to me) that Syd would win. It wasn't as if Syd was fighting fully, she was delusional, sick, you can't really fight your best while in that shape.

SkyGirl5 said:
Omg did anyone else love this scene?! I mean its about time they turned on eachother and started kicking some ass!!!!
But I also loved that Syd totally took Vaughn :lol:
Now I guess in his defense he wasn't all psycho and he didn't want to hurt her but... come on man she fully kicked ur butt - if Jack hadn't of choked her well... let's not go there ;)
[post="1204884"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yes, it was awesome, very awesome. I'm actually considering nominating this one for the Alias Mag Best Fight.

zara

Does any one know if there is a video clip of the fight? I missed it!! DANGIT!! If anyone knows where it is then i would appreciate it alot! :banghead:

This fight was hysterical cos it waslike the biggest cat fight of all time. as has been said, Syd was all psychopathic and Vaughn didn't want to hurt her so both were not exactly using their most impressive fighting skills. There was pushing, biting, face scratching, the works. :lol: yeah there were some good moves Great fight for a couple.

hahaha that scene was the best!!! if it wasn't for spydaddy.....vaughn would be dead considering syd did try and shoot him..... but the ass kicking was hilarious!!! poor vaughn didn't wanan hurt her but she was kicking his ass man! come on! how come her didn't know how to do the choke hold on her :Ponder:

that was such a good scene
even though poor vaughn had to hold back
syd was crazy
it was still a good fight
i couldnt belive she was actully going to shoot him
lucky for jack

i scream when she did that...... .. i was so shcoked... how sad is this... we are the first people to post here since april.....ARGHHH i hate CH.7

Rea

Wild_Child said:
i scream when she did that...... .. i was so shcoked... how sad is this... we are the first people to post here since april.....ARGHHH i hate CH.7

Rea
[post="1486183"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

omg i know

well,not anymore;lol! thats was aweird episode.Sydneyand vaughn figthing,that wasscary.they are both good fighters,thoug.Sydney really was crazy.they hadnt fighting,except third season first episode,when Sydney hadnt believe Vaughn.

I loved that scene.

Since Sydney was attacking Vaughn and Vaughn was just defending himself, it was obvious Sydney would win.

Back