Politics Tattoos

Status
Not open for further replies.
myself, i'm planning on getting a smallish smaug tatt some time in the next couple of months, probably on my shoulder or foot.

concerning all over body tattoos, there are rare times when all over body tattoos are not attactive excactly but not unattrctive either. i'm thinking more of the cases where it's a intergrated tribal design rather than just a mass of tattoos.

Sarahmañana said:
Marlene said:
I want one...something small a simple.  Probably words...or a phrase in latin or chinese calligraghy.  My lower back or a long a rib bone.
you're rib bone...ouch!!! :D
That's what everyones been telling me. :D But if I'm going to sit through it, the 1st ones going to be painful and hopefully I won't wind up covered in tatoos. I still remember my very bad experience when i got my ears pierced...:sigh:

Sarahmañana said:
Frogboy_Lives said:
myself, i'm planning on getting a smallish smaug tatt
smaug? :confused:
you know the dragon from the hobbit, i'm planning on getting the picture tolkien drew of him on the orginal dustjacket and dwarvish map, it's fairly simple so i can get it done relatively small.

Marlene said:
Sarahmañana said:
Marlene said:
I want one...something small a simple.  Probably words...or a phrase in latin or chinese calligraghy.  My lower back or a long a rib bone.
you're rib bone...ouch!!! :D
That's what everyones been telling me. :D But if I'm going to sit through it, the 1st ones going to be painful and hopefully I won't wind up covered in tatoos. I still remember my very bad experience when i got my ears pierced...:sigh:
i just...owwww....my lower back hurt like a howler monkey at first...and i just think the rib...would just...hurt like a mother...especially since the bone is right there... :lol:

SMAUG! Oh man I loved that thing in the story :lol: anyways...

I think tattoos are okay (despite the fact that my parents keep telling me that they're evil :lol: ) It's okay as long as it's not in excess. A small one around the ankle, behind the shoulder or on the lower back is alright, I just can't stand whole arm tattoos. Some big ones look pretty good too, but it really depends on your body type. the one on MV looks really good 🤤 :lol: anyways ya. I would personally never get one ;)

--mandy :angelic:

I appreciate the art of tattoos...its really something....but as for myself..im too much of a ***** to go through with it..all my friends have em and ive had to drive em home afterwards there sooo outta it.

tatoos are cool! i want one someday. i'd need to think about the design for a while tho. I'd want it on my shoulder blade or maybe my ankle

mystery_chick said:
I think tattoos are okay (despite the fact that my parents keep telling me that they're evil :lol: ) It's okay as long as it's not in excess. A small one around the ankle, behind the shoulder or on the lower back is alright, I just can't stand whole arm tattoos. Some big ones look pretty good too, but it really depends on your body type. the one on MV looks really good 🤤 :lol: anyways ya. I would personally never get one ;)

--mandy :angelic:
you took the words right outta my mouth! :lol: I don't think I'd ever get one, I'd end up changing my mind and I think it would hurt to much! But I think they're okay as long as you don't go overboard!

I like tattoos, and I myself want to get a few... not entirely sure what yet, but in 8 days, I'll be able to get one. ;) Thinking something in Latin or German, or a small tribal design to start.

As for how many of them look good, it entirely depends on the situation. Some people can have more tattoos than skin showing, and still look good, whereas some others should really just stop at one or two. I imagine I myself will end up with quite a few, but not all in one place.

And about the age law, I think it should stay at 18. I would've loved to have gotten one at 16, but my feelings and thoughts and interests have changed so much in just these 2 short years, I may have ended up regretting one that I got then.

I'm for tattos, if we think about it seriously because it's for ever.

There are already 2 topics about it in Member Lounge ;)

:woot: Hey, thanks for posting so much. I think it good where the law is at age 18, I really want one now, but it will give time to think about it. But I’m sure on at least one out of the three tattoos I want. I’m gonna get a 16th note on my right and left ankle. On the sides facing out. The other places I getting a tattoo is on my lower back and on my right sholder blade! I kinda want one on the back of my nec or behide my ear, but I'm not sure depends how much it hurts. I'm gonna be a teacher and I'm sure my boss would love me having three tattoos showing. Last year in my personal finance class a guest speaker came in and told us when we go to a job interview we should cover the tattoos and extra holes in ears nose ect… where you might have an earring. They don’t mind with girls with two holes in each ear, but they frown upon anything more then that. I know I know that was a little off topic. :eek:fftopic: But I thought it was a good place to throw it in. I CAN’T :jawdrop:believe it is illegal to get tattoos in Oklahoma that is sooo LAME! :lame: I would be sooo mad:banghead: :angry:
Well thanks again for posting!!!! :woot:
Melissa
:jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:

Why do you feel this way???
I think they shouldn't even through I just said in my thread it is good to keep it this way, I lied. Sorry you guys :P :confused:
Melissa
:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back