Teachers

There's no topic about teachers that i now of and I thought there should be one where you can talk about your good teachers, rant about your mean ones, or tell the silly things they've done.

I can't stand my history teacher. She's rude and looks down upon everyone in the class, it seems. If you answer a question wrong she makes it seem like its the most obvious thing in the world, and you're just dumb.... -_- It drives me crazy!

For once I like most of my teachers. My band teacher has a little bit of a temper, but he's a pretty cool guy. My journalism teacher already favors me, and he's cool, he actually let me and a friend work on our project after school unsupervised. We were tempted on decorating the room in toliet paper. Then there's my science teacher. She's pretty out there, always intresting to see her everyday. My foods teacher is annoying and I'm dropping her class at semester. The spanish teacher is pretty awesome, she lets people dance in her class at the end of the hour. Quite intresting. English teacher is REALLY outgoing and fun to be around. My Algebra teacher is nice, yet kind of boring. Though I must admit she is better than my last Algebra teacher.

I really like my professors this year too. They're all really nice and understanding. They're all willing to help you if you don't understand somthing. My Biology profesor is really fun. He's always telling hilarious stories or singing or somthing. He makes science fun! And my Algebra professor is such a nice guy he always make a point to say somthing nice when you leave class. He'll ask you how you're understanding everthing and he'll tell you to be careful on your way home. I was fotunate to get these teachers.

All my teachers are okay this year...i got to have my english teacher again because she moved up to 12th grade english...she has changed a lot since i had her and not in a good way. We had a paper and we had to write a report on who influced us the most and i choose a teacher i had last year because i want to become a history teacher now but she got all ticked off she did editing in blue pen and lets just put it this way there was more blue ink then black. I was disappointed in the beinging of the year because i didn't get the teacher i wanted for anciet world but things turned out good in that class she is a way better teacher then the one i wanted. But no teacher can ever beat the one i had for honor gov't last year he was the best teacher anyone could ask for...we never took that many notes and out of a forty-five min class he teach for about 10-15 and the dc trip was a blast. I feel asleep on the bus and he hit me and was like Melissa no sleeping on a school trip...you know just messen around. you got to love that!

Mel

My old math teacher hated/hates me. I'm not kidding, really, she does.
It's a long explanation so I don't want to write it down because I don't think you wanna hear that boring stuff. ;)
Thank gosh we got a new one when her kid was born. But now it may be so that she's coming back. :(

My History teacher is awesome. She's like 40 years old, she's great. I really like her. She funny too. ^_^

My teachers this year are pretty cool. They're all really nice and have nothing against me, which is kind of nice for once. I get to start highschool with a clean slate, no bad reputation (we'll see how long that lasts :P) Last year, I had a few good teachers, and a few teachers who I just wanted to punch in the mouth for being either a.) stupid b.) rude or c.) unfair.

I've never heard of a teacher strutting. :lol: Sounds disturbing.

You think thats bad we have a teacher in my school who struts around but the disturbing part is he thinks he knows everything and thinks he is hot too. Let me inform you he is neither hot nor does he knows anything either! Oh and take the creepest 47/48 year old teacher and add alot more creepest to him and there u have my teacher!

Mel

My history teacher is mental. She's completely obsessed with Hitler, she even has a Hitler rap. And this one time she pretended to be him and started roaring about how she hated the jews and the classroom door was wide open. :lol:

My article workshop professor is used to teaching night classes instead of the three times a week that the class is supposed to meet so instead we only have class one day a week, which I love. My Shakespeare professor doesn't have a background in lit so he takes a much different view of the plays instead of tearing them to shreds in analysis. I don't care very much for my short story class because the lecture format sucks- all the prof does is read author biographies out of a book.

My Spanish professor is so cool. Spanish is so easy to understand and interesting that when he offered a Spanish lit. class I signed up. That classes is even more fun because there aren't very many people in the class so when we have discussions its very one-on-one. And the other day he brought in doughnuts and pop and let us make up a story of our own. He is a pretty neat professor.

Back