Evil Teachers

svfan4ever said:
Me??? Nooooooo never....

Although I can't say that I would come to her aid when she's getting stabbed...maybe I'll even hold her down a little... :mellow:
ETA: forgot to use my smilie :mellow:
[post="1031544"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
It's the air in NYC, it's giving you mercury poisioning. :mellow:
--mandy :angelic:

Last year, my 6th period teacher liked to hold us in after the bell when we were "being too loud." The thing is though, a lot of us had school buses to catch, & I almost missed the bus once! Right after I got on the bus, it left. & the bus was pulling away a few times, & these other kids just barely made it. Evilllll! She was really annoying too & talking so slow. It was like, Heelllllo [pause] classss. What the hell? Imagine everything she said was drawn out & slow. :angry:

There was a pe teacher I had who didn't auctually time you when you ran your miles. Sure, he had a stopwatch & cellphone timer, but he never looked down at it when you finished! He's just give you any time. Once, I got in before one of my friends, & he gave her an earlier time than me!

In middle school, we were forced to run for the entire period, which is 40 something minutes after the time to dress! Sure, some of that was our fault, but still! That's a long time.

One of my teachers last year would spend about half the period selling food we weren't supposed to have sold at the school (sodas, etc) to people. & the rest of the time, he just said, oh, do page 90229289 problems whatever to whatever for homework, & he'd do whatever. He's a nice guy & all, but utterly horrible as a teacher.

VaughnFan13 said:
Last year, my 6th period teacher liked to hold us in after the bell when we were "being too loud." The thing is though, a lot of us had school buses to catch, & I almost missed the bus once! Right after I got on the bus, it left. & the bus was pulling away a few times, & these other kids just barely made it. Evilllll! She was really annoying too & talking so slow. It was like, Heelllllo [pause] classss. What the hell? Imagine everything she said was drawn out & slow. :angry:

[post="1031587"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I feel your pain. *sniff,sniff*
I have a slow teacher for Irish!

Shoe Gal said:
I got detention for sending text messages in English. How mean.
[post="1031564"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Well i wonder why! :rolleyes: :lol:
--Mandy :angelic:

OMG! That's horrible!

What's worse is that they give you bad grades when they don't like you :hmm: Damn biased teachers :hmm: They're not supposed to do that :hmm:

svfan4ever said:
OMG! That's horrible!

What's worse is that they give you bad grades when they don't like you :hmm: Damn biased teachers :hmm: They're not supposed to do that :hmm:
[post="1032151"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
:lol: like they care! I hate they, they dont' like one of your siblings and you're doomed! thank goodness that i'm an only child :D

svfan4ever said:
OMG! That's horrible!

[post="1032151"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I don't actually get bad grades which is great, but i think thats because my Dads a science teacher and she is scared of him! LOL!

mystery_chick said:
Well i wonder why! :rolleyes: :lol:
[post="1032083"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

She's annoying and mean. When she asks for creative writing or something, I try to have the old lady have a heart attack with graphic sex stuff.

mystery_chick said:
Woah there, down tiga. :P
[post="1032187"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I AM CALM!!!!!!!!!!! :mellow:

Shoe Gal said:
She's annoying and mean. When she asks for creative writing or something, I try to have the old lady have a heart attack with graphic sex stuff.
[post="1032207"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:rotflmao:

Shoe Gal said:
[post="1032207"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
:lol: and she doesn't send you down to the principle's offic?

mystery_chick said:
:lol: and she doesn't send you down to the principle's offic?
[post="1032298"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

She probably figures I'm being creative, or that I will get sent their later in the day.

mystery_chick said:
:lol: like they care! I hate they, they dont' like one of your siblings and you're doomed! thank goodness that i'm  an only child :D
[post="1032153"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

The teachers loved my sibs! Well...not my brother... :P

I HAVE AN EVIL TEACHER!!!

OH YAH I DO!! she does not let you use the BATHROOM!! i mean that has to be like illegal or something cause yah like the only way you can is like if your DYING literally!! my gosh!! and like she is so CRITICAL abot everything and like everyone in my class including myself does not talk its is SERIOUSLY DEAD SILENT every time I have that class my gosh!! i mean i have tried to find VALID reasons of why she such a tight stuck up biatch!! and i feel that its the fact that shes old, wrinkly, and hAS NO LOVE LIFE!! AHH!! i mean man i bwt if she had a love life or a husband she wouldnt be such an ass! i mean gosh!! and like she will find anything just to mark you off!! i mean this one time we took a test and i got a perfect but NO!!! she had to mark me down because i didnt put my FULL NAME!! i only put my first name and then the first letter of my last name!! i mean that was so STUPID!! so i ended up like getting a 97% so STOOPID!! i mean MAN!! but hopefully i will be SWITCHING OUT OF HER CLASS!! damn!! i just needed to let that out!! :P :smiley:!!

Back