Evil Teachers

Hi Fionabeam here I just want to know if anyone else has scarey,evil teachers, because One of my science teacher is like totally paranoid and if you ask a normal question in class, she starts giving out to you like HELL! Because she thinks your being smart, so if you dont understand something then your dead!

I generally like all of my teachres... except last year. My science teacher..... but then again she was pregnant most of the year.... so i guess... *shrugs*
--Mandy :angelic:

In my stats class, this guy asked why we needed to know the standard deviation, like how it applies in real life and instead of answering, the prof said, "Never challenge me like that again or I will track you down, slap you, and fail you." I thought that was pretty evil, I mean aren't teachers SUPPOSED to answer questions?

I had some pretty s***ty teachers in high school. My english teacher hated me cause I was smart, but I wasn't "a good example of a smart person." Whatever the hell that means. He told me once,"Elise, you're so smart yet you fool around too much and hang around with people who will make you screw up." I was like oh hell no, don't insult my friends. I kicked ass in his class, but I always got in trouble cause I was a bit of a goofball. I had 2 of my best friends in that class so I'd get in trouble for talking all the time. There's this one time where he put my name on the board and I was just so pissed off about it that I shouted out,"What the hell? You put my name on the board? Are we back in 3rd grade?" I got sent to the dean's office but luckily I was cool with the dean so I just sat there and talked to him about basketball, haha. I wormed my way outta detention all the time. I don't remember going to school senior year. Thank god high school is over.

Freshman year, this one kid in my art class who was such a punk called me a '*h**e' right in front of my teacher. I looked at her and was like, 'Did you hear what he just said to me?'

She asked me in all serious-ness if it were true.

Needless to say, my mom, her and I all met with the principal and she apologized to my mom for saying that. Mom was pretty much 'b****, you should be apologizing to my daughter, not me.'

That woman actually gave me an F in Art one semester. The only F I had ever got in my life and it wrecked havoc on my GPA for the rest of my time in HS.

I have the weirdest teacher for Lit class. She gives demerits for accidentally stepping on other student's toes. She's *always* smiling, it's freaky. I think she got botox to smile.

OK, bad teachers suck, but bad teachers who are also nuns are even worse, let me tell you. For one thing, nuns cannot be fired because they ran my school. In HS I had 3 nuns as teachers. Sophomore year, she had yellow teeth, looked like Big Bird, and told us how she lost her virginity on prom night and it was so bad it made her want to become a nun. Junior year, this nun had a rainstick that she would bangewhenever we talked too much and when this girl asked her when we would get our grades she started to cry and ranted, "I am sixty years old. I need sleep! You girls, all you care about is your grades and how that will look for college! I am a human being! I have needs!" The nun I had as a senior never yelled, but she was far more dangerous because she would float around the class and hover over your shoulder right when you were doing something you weren't supposed to. She gave me detention because I parked on the wrong side of the street and made me put together her photo album. It was CREEPY.

Ok my History and Geography teacher is really evil, because if a class is being noisey(Fair enough) he will give out like hell! (Which is worse than my science teacher sometimes) He will then come back into class and start laughing his head off! Its so mean! :angry:

ms.katejones said:
OK, bad teachers suck, but bad teachers who are also nuns are even worse, let me tell you. For one thing, nuns cannot be fired because they ran my school. In HS I had 3 nuns as teachers. Sophomore year, she had yellow teeth, looked like Big Bird, and told us how she lost her virginity on prom night and it was so bad it made her want to become a nun. Junior year, this nun had a rainstick that she would bangewhenever we talked too much and when this girl asked her when we would get our grades she started to cry and ranted, "I am sixty years old. I need sleep! You girls, all you care about is your grades and how that will look for college! I am a human being! I have needs!"
[post="1031251"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

LOL! :rotflmao: OMFG! hahahaha She said I'm sixty year old and i have needs? :lol: *sigh* *wipes tears away* oh man that's good. :lol: :rotflmao: 😆
--Mandy :angelic:

svfan4ever said:
The guy who sits next to me in bio has plans of stabbing the teacher and then jumping out the window :mellow:
[post="1031509"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Well he'd want to be close to the window to have a clean getaway!

Me??? Nooooooo never....

Although I can't say that I would come to her aid when she's getting stabbed...maybe I'll even hold her down a little... :mellow:

ETA: forgot to use my smilie :mellow:

svfan4ever said:
Yea...he already picked his window. He's working on the part about how to hide a weapon in his pocket... :mellow:
[post="1031536"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
*laughs*
Well good luck to him then... or perhaps I shouldn't be encouraging that... *shifty eyes*

Back