Evil Teachers

berry_kyoote_spy88 said:
I HAVE AN EVIL TEACHER!!!

OH YAH I DO!! she does not let you use the BATHROOM!! i mean that has to be like illegal or something cause yah like the only way you can is like if your DYING literally!! my gosh!! and like she is so CRITICAL abot everything and like everyone in my class including myself does not talk its is SERIOUSLY DEAD SILENT every time I have that class my gosh!! i mean i have tried to find VALID reasons of why she such a tight stuck up biatch!! and i feel that its the fact that shes old, wrinkly, and hAS NO LOVE LIFE!! AHH!! i mean man i bwt if she had a love life or a husband she wouldnt be such an ass! i mean gosh!! and like she will find anything just to mark you off!! i mean this one time we took a test and i got a perfect but NO!!! she had to mark me down because i didnt put my FULL NAME!! i only put my first name and then the first letter of my last name!! i mean that was so STUPID!! so i ended up like getting a 97% so STOOPID!! i mean MAN!! but hopefully i will be SWITCHING OUT OF HER CLASS!! damn!! i just needed to let that out!! :P :smiley:!!
[post="1032720"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I know what you mean. I do karate which is a great way of getting rid of all your anger on someone else. :D
But not so great for the person i'm fighting!

mystery_chick said:
:lol: like they care! I hate they, they dont' like one of your siblings and you're doomed! thank goodness that i'm  an only child :D
--Mandy :angelic:
[post="1032153"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Well, I'm the first born, so no problems there.

Shoe Gal said:
She's annoying and mean. When she asks for creative writing or something, I try to have the old lady have a heart attack with graphic sex stuff.
[post="1032207"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
You're lucky you don't have my english teacher. If you wrote him graphic sex things he'd probably be all over you after class :o_O:

At least the teachers a lot of you guys have are probably just strict, irritable crabby ladies. Where I live, most teachers teach for the money and benefits and most of them aren't even good, qualified teachers.

Evil teachers..too many to count. Most of the teachers I hated in high school were all just strict. Sometimes they were unfair, but they are also under a lot of pressure, and underpaid. So that was understandable. But some of my professors in college were really pretty bad. They were hired to do research, so they barely taught. They couldn't cive a rat's ass what their teaching was like, and we paid the price. Poorly designed lectures, insanely difficult assignments and complete unresponsiveness.

I have the worst ever RE teacher. We were doing a worksheet on Christianity, and she goes¨Okay here´s a quot from Martin Luther, also known as Martin Luther King.¨. And I go ¨But Martin Luther and Martin Luther King are 2 separate people!¨, and she turns to the person next to me, and says ¨Martin Luther is also known as Martin Luther ____?¨, and the say ¨King¨, and so she turns and snarls at me ¨See, I don´t need your comments, and I certainly don´t need you challenging me.¨, and so next lesson, I plan to sneak :Ph34r: in before class, and bul-tac up Martin Luther and Martin Luther King´s biography.com biographies on the white board. Ha.

Back