Teenage girls that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.
tsk does it bother you alot than....if it does than i would just block them. Whats your school like than anywayz?

Ha, I'm a soccer player, in high school, the thing is, the soccer players at our school are nice, but my advice to you when dealing with anyone, use extreme wit to cut them down. Or beat them to death with a bananna, no one will suspect you, they will suspect the monkeys.

tsk i aint gonna be hit with a banana lol

never ....this soccer dude is standing his ground....cause a monkey doesnt suspect another monkey :D ;)

MVISAHOTTIE said:
Sunfire_77 said:
MVISAHOTTIE said:
Sunfire_77 said:
:lol: thats like the perfect  crime dash :lol:
ya, now we are wanted for even more sunny! AHHHHHHHH!
AHH yes i know :lol:

:run: with the fbi on our tail and everything! :lol:
dang, why did we go this route in life
thats just the way life goes :lol: :run:

its one hat then its goes to the duck cape and theres no turning back :lol:

I am here with you all the way! Today, as we all know was the fisrt day back from break, I was having a s***y morning, didnt get much sleep. And I went to choir, my two friends bursted at me screaming, saying I was calling them a b**** and never did anything with them. Well, I told a friend online, that they were acting like it and I went to the movies with a good friend on Saturday. My online friend promised not to tell, so now I am pissed of at her. My friend Sarah treats me like felgercarb and everything I do, she yells me for, as of right now we aint friends. my other friend Melissa and i worked it out, she actually listened to me for once. I started to cry and all my other friends stood by me so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back