Teenage girls that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.
MVISAHOTTIE said:
there r kids in my grade that has also lost their virginity
I remember ppl telling me that their friend cut school for that particular reason. :confused: I really don't know who true it is, but a bunch of girls at my school went a lil all out crazy n wild before graduation. This was all going on while I had my my head stuck in my Regents books, going crazy, to make sure that I got HS credit for my classes! My two best friends and I cut school to go to the beach at the end of the year. Ahh...that was fun, until my mother found out. :blink:

Yeah...lots of them need to grow up. The reproduction unit in bio is going to be so much fun with them. :rolleyes: But it gets to a point where I begin laughing too...then we've lost all hope. But if it's so geedee hilarious then why did you do it? (Then again...my bio class seems to be like a giggly, hyper 4th grade class.)

My school has a uniform to try to control the short-skirt/belly-showing/crack-seeing problem. But some how some of these girls all find a way to get around the dress code. The skirts keep getting shorter and riding lower. The shirts keep getting tighter. One time the Dean made a girl go buy a new shirt in the middle of class that was the right size. I'm also taking a circular theater class that involves a lot of touching and movement. A lot of girls don't were shorts under their skirts and we do stuff like stand on our heads. So, you can guess the result. We also do a lot of things with our eyes shut to better our other sences. Well, we had to line up in hight order across the stage, so we were patting the tops of other peoples head to see their height. A couple of gurls squeeled because their hair would get messed up. UHG!! Any way, that's my bit for today.

it's just my bio class...they are a bunch of loonies.

erm...:cringe: please wear shorts! :blink:

the hair...omg, in my global class the teacher keeps calling on people. but all of them are like...I didn't raise my hand...i was fixing my hair.

grr...we're like the only school with an insane dress code. anything shows you get a lecture and/or a refferal. you supposedly can't wear anything sleveless. But from what I know you can get away with that...to a certain extent. so everyone likes the stretch...because they have these stragtegic shirts that ride up.

in my middle school there was thigns strange sort of double standard...certain people could get away with certain parts of the dress code.

:sigh: we supposedly can't wear shoes without a back! erm...i'm sorry but i'm not neglecting my numerous pairs of purtey flip flops.

the dress code sucks...but imagine what people would wear if there wasn't one...

We have a crazy insane dress code too but if you have connections you can get away with just about anything. So today I'm sitting in my business math class, the class that I decided to take for a slack class and we've been learning fractions in for the last two months, and the girls are talking about how cool it's going to be when everyone is pregnant at graduation, and I just wanted to hit them, and be like, it's not normal, nor is it the best thing for you to be doing. It was insane like whoa.

same here we have uniform and im telling u, u no how u can buy mini mini skirts from al the girlie shops and like jay jays and stuff? thats how short our skool skirts r i meen i went and brought a mini skirt and i cant wear.. b/c im like if u bend down u can c ur fuk**g underwaer??? lol

so yah ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back