Teenage girls that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alias_Girl_624 said:
SpongeBobSquarePants said:
I am a 19 year old female and I am ashamed of teenage girls.
Most of them act like perky, annoying, incoherant morons.
"Like, like, OMG! He is sooooo hot!"
They dress like tacky whores and talk trash about people.
Than.........they wonder why guys treat them like felgercarb.

~~Spongy!
i dress like a tacky *h**e sometimes :Ph34r:

i'm not a b**** though. :lol:
I can be b****y...:thinking:, but unless you royally piss me off I try hard to back off. (It can be hard...you can't rip out my instinct...) I hate those girls, they don't hate me...it's the quite hidden hate that eats you up, that fights you. 'Cause your not one of them...but they think they can get you into their shallow ways. Maybe I just fight too much...to be different , unique...but I've never had my own group since I've started this whole ideaology. -_- No posse...hardly any very close friends. Eh...I really don't know. I don't dissapear, people know me, just not two well...I'm just the different...idealistic girl, definately not a misfit, but no longer part of the supposed higher echelon. I can't really condemn them cause at my school their smart too, everyone gets insanely great grades....so it's not like they spend their time getting totally wasted. I do commend them...to a certain extent. They not *horrible*...in my situation they aren't. But their all a bunch of fakes...they have their own insecurities, they just your natural snob actresses.

i can be b****y too...but thats not really all the time...e xcdpt if u piss me off or stuff. there are so many girls in my grade i want to strangle everyday.. some used to be my friends.. now they don t even say hi back...
most of them are inecury and mean. but i have a whol ebunch of close friends and i assoctae with evefyone even the ones that piss me off. most ppl arent that bad...

but guys are funner to hang out with and tlak to.... iu dont know why... not to "hook up" but to litterally talk to. or to relate to. i dont know why that is

well im 13. as most of ya's no and there r a group a slu** (sry bout da language ) in our grade and there all like 13 and 14 and bout 1/2 of them have lost there virginty and it just dicustes me (SP)

👋 IM BBBBAAAAKKKKK

I was really hurt today, by my friends, well some. And they acted al b****y to and treat me like s***. So I left them. I dont dress sl**y a lot at all, I am more of a comfort person. I hate to see 13 years old dresssing like there 20 and loss of virginity. I am waiting till I am am married.

i like to blame Britney Spears for what she's done to a lot of teenagers. She isnt' the perfect role model for today's youth.

Ohhh poor u!!! I hat e girls like that!!! Most of my school is like that because its a specail music and ballet school so a lot of B***ing!! Its pretty annoying!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back